How long have you been into AV and any good storys

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How long have you been into AV and any good storys

Postby knux » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:26 pm

I was just thinking the other day about when exactly I figued out I was a AV lover and I think it was when I was about 6 or 7 when I was in grade 1 at any rate and there was this one girl with such a nice ass I meen were talken gold mine!!!! 8O ....ahem but anyways I remember thinking "oh man I so wise I could be absorbed into that ass!!! well I digress if your stoping by lemme know how old you were
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: How long have you been into AV and any good storys

Postby kirche » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:46 pm

I was about 7 when i discovered my love for all vore.
Just a normal person.
kirche
Another Trekkie...

Postby Ajax » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Well acutally when I joined this site I got into vore. So not that long. AV was the first reason I joined. I always had a thing for asses since kindergarten and then well it developed from there.
I'm gonna take where your body will lie
I'm gonna take you there she said
I'm gonna take you where you life will end
This curse I cast you Pumpkinhead
Ajax
???

Postby Ben » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:54 pm

I've always had an attraction to asses as far back as I can remember. It's interesting to me that I had this in me at such a young age. What was AV to me? Where did it come from? Only until I found this forum a few years ago did I even know it had a name (anal vore) and I thought I was the only one who had this fantasy. Imagine how glad and surprised I was to find many others shared this with me, so I 'outed' myself with my passion of AV.

My earliest thought or fantasy I can remember must have been when I was around 5 years old and I remember it vividly today:

It was two girls holding hands walking away from a city in ruins. Somehow I knew they had inhaled everyone in the city. They were wearing dresses, but the dresses were so short you could see the bottoms or their asses peeking out. There was also sad music playing as they walked away (the music was a song I heard at the time). I guess it was a lament for the people who had died after being swallowed, or inhaled, as I call it.

I've never told anyone that before.
Ben
Participator

Postby Solstice » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:13 pm

When I came to this site and lurked around, I got a slight arousal from seeing a girl getting sucked up the ass of another :p .
Solstice
Participator

Postby Vigilante_2470 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:34 am

I never really realized I was a voraphile until the fetish presented itself to me on the Internet. I'd always tended to find moments in films and tv shows that involved somebody being swallowed to be unexplainably hot...For instance, Android 18 being absorbed by Cell in Dragonball Z, or the horse swallowing the girl in "The Brother's Grimm", among many others. When I stumbled across unbirth, it took the fetish to a whole other level. Really, anal vore, unbirth, it's all the same to me really, though I lean toward unbirth a bit more I guess...love the ladies 8)
Vigilante_2470
Been posting for a bit

Postby soline » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:45 pm

I loved vore even before I loved it especially anal! err if that makes sense

I've always had a fetish for huge insertions and really when i discovered vore it was just another big insertion only later came the love of soft vore and wriggling insertions :-)

still i remember being about 5 and loving some kiddie book almost completly vorish the storyline was a bunch on animals (hedgehog and rabbits mostly) having a party and a snake comes in and oone by one finds them alone and asks them to look in his mouth and see if there's something 'stuck' there, of course all the animals end up being the one's stuck in there
sadly the girl bunny gets the snake to spit everyone out

cant remember for the life of me what the book was called though :cry:
soline
---

Postby Gabriel84 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:54 pm

i got into vore shortly after i began searching for GTS and after that i found anal vore which instantly caught my attention, mainly because i love the idea of being gentle sqeezed in a warm soft place be it GTS breasts or cute buttocks
Open you mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise :)
Click here to find out what

i might as well repost the link, alas im gonna get attacked so many times

http://s9.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=77412

http://lazarus84.deviantart.com/
Gabriel84
im fine

Postby Gabriel84 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:57 pm

p.s - i was 13 when i began because i saw an advert for a shampoo called aquatonics where this sexy woman made of ice slaps this little man between her breasts to enjoy the cool feel of aquatonics

also the giantess sense in honey i blew up the kid is a personal favorite
Open you mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise :)
Click here to find out what

i might as well repost the link, alas im gonna get attacked so many times

http://s9.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=77412

http://lazarus84.deviantart.com/
Gabriel84
im fine

Postby knux » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:47 pm

thankyou vary much for shareing that story ben
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:48 pm

thanks for shareing soline
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:53 pm

and thank you Kirche,Ajax,Solstise,Vigilante_2470,and Gabriel84.
<---> the vary fact that all of you cared enough to respond to my qury makes me feel vary humbled :D
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 pm

oh an by the way all I've been thinkin and I may end up doing a bit of work my self no I'm no good with photography so I'll try drawing, photoshoping, and if I can get a hold of some flash soft ware flash editing....no promises just been thinking
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:25 am

I was into anal vore all the way back at around 4 or 5 years old. I repeatedly had this wierd dream where I went into the bathroom and a cannon came out of the toilet and I got in it and was fired out of the window into another building where a window was open and a woman just happened to be bending over and I'd shoot right up her butt, and my little feet were sticking out a little and I crawled in. Didn't know what AV was at the time, I thought I was pretty loopy for having that dream over and over again.
Yoshi
Participator

Postby milokata » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:15 am

when i watched tah jungle book with ka.
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby knux » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:12 pm

thanks yoshi thats an interesting dream :wink: and thanks to you to milokata
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

I had an Anal Vore fantasy for a long time.

Postby seatslave » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:25 pm

I had the fantasy for a very long time although it was somewhat surpressed. It is hard to remember the exact circumstances that got me into the thoughts but I did have a few dreams about it. I used to be very thin and as I got into my early teens, I would see these girls and women with huge thighs, wide hips and great big asses and I would have thoughts of being swallowed up their butts. I eventually met and dated this woman with a huge ass and she eventually told me that she wanted to swallow my head up her ass and then she told me that she had a friend in an underground club who told her how to do it to me. Read my story here on this site "A Night To Remember" which is a true story. I found out that night that heads have actually been swallowed.
seatslave
seatslave
Somewhat familiar

Re: I had an Anal Vore fantasy for a long time.

Postby knux » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:36 pm

thank you vary much for that exciting bit of info seatslave :-D
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Grey_Scarborough » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:39 pm

You know, strangely enough, I did get turned on to anal vore early in life myself, around the age of 6 or 7. Oddly enough, I got turned on to a lot of my current fetishes early in life.

I first got turned on to softcore/hardcore vore when I first saw the movie Anaconda. For some reason big snakes turned me on a lot, especially when they were eating human prey. I eventually got turned on to other forms of vore when I started having dirty thoughts soon after that. Just about any animal or monster that looked like a predator to me was an instant hotti. Hell, even the queen Alien from the movie Alien was a hotti to me xD (Especially in that one where the alien Ripley was sucked into the alien esque floor, and once again when I saw the Alien Queen giving birth to that fugly alien human hybrid thing. I so wanted to be in the womb. >_>; )

But anal vore came to me through a different form of inspiration, horses. For some reason I just loved the muscley shape of a horse's ass, male or female, and I soon began to have fantasies of what it would be like to be sucked up that ass, or just have a horse sit on my face (Which would, sadly, probably crush my head in real life. X_X). It would then take to my dreams where I dreamed of a horse I owned trapping me in my own back yard and turning me into butt fodder. So yeah, there you have it. A little more info than you probably would appreciate, but meh xD.
Grey_Scarborough
Somewhat familiar

Postby knux » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:57 pm

actualy that was like you were riping the words form my vary hart Grey thats allmost the exact same as me 8O 8O 8O 8) so thank you soooooo much for shareing :D :P
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Analvore