How long have you been into AV and any good storys

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: How long have you been into AV and any good storys

Postby Iwannabevored » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:46 am

I thought the idea of being eaten was gross, untill I was 10 or so and I saw this picture on Deviantart.com of a girl eating a shrunken girl. I thought it was the coolest thing ever so I searched "Eaten Alive" but got nothing good. so I found that old picture again about a week later and in the description it said "Soft Vore" and I searched soft vore and saw all 97 or w/e pages on that site and wanted more. later I found eka's portal and I've been in love with this site since.

Story: The day before I found that picture we were talking about being eaten by dinosaurs and I thought it was stupid. the next day I saw a girl I like (Never went out with her but her and I are best friends now) and I told my friend "wouldn't it be cool to be eaten by a girl?" and he said "said yeah that'd be awesome! or what about go up her... Vagina" (keeping inmind we were like 10 and it was akaward) "umm eww pervert" I replyed Ironically I'm all about Unbirth now, and I don't know if that occourance had anything to do with it or not but hes now a Voraphilla and since he ended up being super popular in high school we constantly talked aobut vore but never adressed it as vore. also back when I was younger and didn't know better (because I saw it in a comic) I asked a friend and she litterally tried to eat me. after we relized I couldn't go head first I tried arm, she threw up and we have never tried that again... :oops:

I was pretty messed up when I was 10-12 or so
Iwannabevored
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:38 pm

I don't think so thanks for shareing and gl Iwannabevored hope things work out for ya so you can at least find I girl into the same stuff as you :) :wink: :gulp: :D
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Velvet » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:03 pm

I have been into the usual oral vore for longer than I remember when it started, but I didn't do anal vore into more recently.

When I RP I oftentimes prefer not to know where the RP is going to go. It's easier for me to keep it fluid and 'natural' if that makes sense rather than come into it with the expectation that this is going to happen or that is going to happen.

One of my characters is a bit of a transformation sort and she turned into an amazon and AV'ed another character, which was surprising to me but exactly the direction the character went. *shrugs*

After that, I found the idea more intriguing than I had thought of it before.
Velvet
Been posting for a bit

Postby knux » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:08 pm

a vary thought provoking explanation Velvet thank yyou and maybe some day we'll meet this amizon(do you draw perhaps? :) )
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Analvore