anal vore????

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

anal vore????

Postby soline » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:09 am

does anyone have any f/f or f/m anal vore photo morphs or links to that kind of site

plz none say that site with all the gay blokes doin m/m photo morphs i hate that site
soline

Postby MaxTwenty / ILAV » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:51 pm

Morphs only, or drawings as well? 'Cuz I got one drawing... t'ain't really worth the time to go find again tho' if you're not interested.
MaxTwenty / ILAV

Postby soline » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:22 am

drawing are great as well any anal vore not from that weird site is fab ive just never seen f/?? morphs before
soline

Postby MaxTwenty / ILAV » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:15 am

Well then, here's something I made (Not great I know, but hey, it's got buttvore!)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/24114261/
Oh coolies, it's got a thousand views somehow.

I know I had a link to another site with a whole lot of F/m and F/f AV, but I can't remember where the heck it is... I'll post again later if I remember.
MaxTwenty / ILAV

Postby soline » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:53 am

thanks max but i cant see it because i cant become a deviant member for some reason could you perhaps post it here?
soline

Postby MaxTwenty » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:07 am

Right ho, 'den...
Attachments
finalanariapng.png
finalanariapng.png (498.01 KiB) Viewed 13720 times
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime-chan » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:51 am

8O that's down-right weird. But hey, any vore is good vore.
Anime-chan
Participator

Postby soline » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:53 am

ooo very good max thanks for that you know you should open an acc here and post more pictures
soline

Postby MaxTwenty » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:01 pm

Well, I would y'know, but... that's kinda the only one I got.

I plan on eventually asking for a gallery, but it just seems like too much of a bother for one item. Thanks though, comments are always appreciated =)
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kaede » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:19 am

Nice one Max, hope to see more from you.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Боже мой! У меня топор в головe
Kaede
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Lamnia » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:31 pm

I posted some art
Lamnia
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Ben » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:40 pm

I dunno if you've seen my thread, but:

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... pic&t=5123

It's got some human F/F manips. :-D

Also, I like the animation Lamnia and nice pic Max!
Last edited by Ben on Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ben
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:39 am

arrr lovly ladies stuffed with ladies ^_^ the perfect breakfast if you ask me, good old ff vore
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Return to Analvore