More WOW Analvore by Pffftt

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: More WOW Analvore by Pffftt

Postby TheOutLookOne » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:32 pm

nice.. :gulp:
  It's only funny until something gets blown up.

TOLOImageImageTOLO

Then I am going to go eat some cheese doodles.

TheOutLookOne
Participator

Postby buttman » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:56 pm

Dang it Pffftt8! I've got to change my underwear again. What about putting up a spoiler or something? You know, like "AWESOME MATERIAL FOLLOWS." Jeese man, so inconsiderate!
buttman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolken » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Good to have ya back! :D Loooove the pic. Hope to see more soon :)
Wolken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gloom » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:00 am

Damn, that's one nice look into the abyss! You're just getting better and better at these! ^^
Gloom
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pffftt8 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:20 am

Hey y'all,

I'm slowly working on the comics, hopefully will get at least one done soon enough. In the meantime, enjoy this artwork of the return of the deadly gorgeous Elune who started this all :wink:
Attachments
Elune Returns.jpg
Elune returns, continuing to tease and capture her preys with uncontrollable sexual appetite
Pffftt8
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:38 am

and her butt seems just as voracious as ever :3
komaru
???

Postby Franky » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:49 am

i think it will be not only an amazing time but the last time he spent with anyone anyway ^.^ your skill ist getinng better and better!
Franky
Participator

Postby Gloom » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:06 pm

Holy butthole! That's some mighty fine work. You are just getting better and better at this. I love how her anus pokes out so big, and the coloring on it looks very natural. Her body looks smooth and shiny too. In all, your work kicks ass ^^
Gloom
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:51 pm

XDXDXDXDXD YAY YOUR BACK!!!!!
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sora » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:53 pm

I come to expect such greatness from you Pffftt, and you deliver every time! :D
Sora
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore111 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:24 am

its cool
loking 4 the new comics
vore111
Been posting for a bit

Postby cableman » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:29 am

Damn, Your getting better with every pic. Can't wait for the comics :D
cableman
Participator

Postby talrok » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:50 pm

WoW 8O
thats one big ass to disappear in.
my stuff on mediafire
PW: magnum
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/k4xe21o0qk074/hope_this_works
clean GTS stuff at deviantart
http://talrok.deviantart.com/
talrok
Participator

Postby Hunted » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:43 pm

WoW I like the new anuses ur using so deep and wet
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby cableman » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:44 am

Sorry for digging this thread up and getting your hopes up for there being new content, but there's been ideas floating around in my head all night and i wanted to get them out before I forgot. I don't aspect Pffft8 to make these comics, just planting ideas so any future projects he wants to do might have something similar to this. With him being so busy a long story is to much to ask.

Also Gratz on 101,000+ topic views!!!:D Though most of them are probably me revisiting :P

And since you replied to my ideas, I'll take that you wouldn't mind another text wall of them so here we go.

My first idea is about Jaina Proudmoore in her study, a half naked man walks up and asks what she needs of him. He thinks it was something about an experiment.

She says, "We have have an abundance of twilight prisoners, but we are having problems getting out information on the cult's plans. Since physical torture is frowned upon I've invented a new polymorph spell to help interrogate them. You'll be my first subject to test it on."

"Umm, that sounds kind of dangerous to me." he says

"Don't worry, It's not harmful it's just unpleasant. It's completely reversible and if we test it on the twilight the other members might use those facts to stir terror in the people and recruit more into their fold."

"Also, you have been told of a secret password correct? Just say that and it will end, but remember the more you hold off on saying it the more of a... bonus will be in for you at the end." (Jaina seems to giggle oddly after she said this)

"I see, Alright let's try this out then" he says

"Perfect! I like that attitude. Let's hope you'll keep that through this test. Step over to the desk please."

Jaina starts to channel a spell and suddenly the man is engulfed in a puff of smoke.

The man coughs and looks around, it takes a moment to realize that his entire body has been turned into a chair, and only his miniaturized head remains in the middle of the seat.

He hears sounds of clothes rustling and looks up to see Jaina's Huge naked ass falling towards him

"WHA-PMMMMFF!"

"Ingenious isn't it? With a prisoner polymorphed like this I can interrogate him while continuing my studies. Now try moving your head out of my butt, if you're able to get out it won't be unpleasant for the cultists".

"MMMMFFFFt!!!"

"OHH!<3 It seems your able move your head quite abit, but not able to remove it... Excellent! Would you like to say the password now? There's still alot I'd like to test about this spell's uses but if it's to much then please say so."

Jaina moves her ass slowly forward, and with a sucking noise then a pop his head is free with her butthole right in front of him.

"*Gasp* *Pant* The Passw- PFFFFFFFFFFT!!!!"

"Oh excuse me! Could you please repeat that?"

"*Cough* *Cough* *Weeze*"

"... It seems that you wish to see this through to the end. Very Impressive! I'll see you get rewarded when this is over <3"

Jaina's anus yawns open and begins to cover the man's head.

"WAIT! AHHHH-PMMMMMF!!"

"I'll begin testing the durability of the polymorph, as well as tort- I mean interrogation techniques using this form... *Pfft* Mmm!<3"

4 hours pass

"*sigh* Well, I seem to be finished with most of what I wanted to cover. Time to cancel the spell."

Jaina gets up and her Hands begin to glow as the the mans form disappears in to the smoke.

"....OHH?! <3"

The man gets up wobbly and looks up to see a Giant Jaina looking down at him.

"What?! What happened?!"

"It seems i forgot to add the part of the spell that enlarges your head to the normal size. I never thought your body would shrink down with it..."

"Whatever Just Hurry Up And Fix It!"

"This is an Amazing Breakthrough!!!" Jaina picks up the man and brings him around to her ass.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Just imagine the secrets we can get out of the twilight cultists if someone does this to them! <3"

Jaina begins to push his feet into her anus

"WAIT! THE PASSWORD IS "LAWL ANAL" " < (imagine these are two orcish words)

"... HAHAHAHA! You must think I don't have any intellect on me.*giggle* That means "More Please" in orcish. You must have thought I didn't know and you'd have a laugh when I looked it up."

"WHAT? That's the password! Don't you know it?! *suck* STOP PULLING ME IN! *suck*"

"Of course I don't know the password is, I wouldn't know if the twilight cultist was telling the truth or just lies to make me stop. But I'm positive the password wouldn't be "more please" so we will continue until you give me a different one."

"ALRIGHT!*suck* THE PASSWORD IS "CATACLYSM"!*suck*"

"... Changing your password so quickly... Now i don't know what's true. *sigh* I guess I'll have to extend the interrogation till you stick to the truth. *giggle* <3"

"NOOO!*suck* PLEA-PFFFFFT!! *slurp*!"

As the room fills with her moans, over on the table there was a paper with the words "Lawl Anal" written on it

4 Weeks later

"Another Breakthrough! With this spell I'll never have to spend money on panties again!"

The man's head was poking out of the inside of a pair of panties around the butt area.

"What about the cultists?" the man said

"... Don't forget to say "more please" when you get to my ass! <3"

The panties were slipped on with muffled moaning, and a giant fart

The End

The other three ideas i have are short ones so I'll just be brief in explaining it. Except for the second one.

One is a troll girl trying to sell off shrunken humans saying they are pets. When one woman buys it she says she can't dismiss it, the troll then shows that you put it away in her ass. When he tries to escape from the woman's ass she say they need discipline and puts her butt to hers and farts. The man groans as he is sucked in the woman's ass all the way.

The woman asks "Why does he want to go out of my ass if that's where he needs to be kept?" and the troll says that he just wants to always stay by your side. She then says "Aww" and frolics away with muffed screams coming from her butt.

The second idea is a giant female npc, as curvy as Alune, having a giant yellow ! over her head. A man walks over to her and asks what the quest is, she says "Oh adventurer! I'm in need of a strong, brave man to scratch an itch I cannot reach!"
The man sighs and asks "How much for this quest?" she says "I only have 2000g on me, is that enough?"
"Ha! For 2000g I'd kiss your ass!" "Really!? That's Perfect! You wont be needing these though."

The npc's finger glows and the armor of the man disappears, the confused man looks up to a giant hungry butthole and the npc says "The itch is inside here, good luck brave hero! <3" The man tries to run but is caught in the maw of the anus, and is lifted up to be sucked into the giant buttcheeks of the female npc.

She moans and coos for some time till the man uses all his strength to get through the anus
"*Pfft* BAGH! I ABANDON THE QUEST!" "What?.. OH! ( The grey ? turned into a yellow ! )You want to do it for free?! Your kindness is something that can't be measured, as expected of a hero! <3" " NO! YOU-*suck* *slurp* MMMPHHH-PFFFFt!"

After sometime she says "Ohhh, Brave adventurer, I haven't felt this good in years. Thank you, you must have more adventures to go to right? Then I guess this is goodbye." "PUAH!*pfft* PLEASE PUSH ME OUT!"
"That's a bit difficult for me to do, my ass has a mind of it's own. But it shouldn't be so hard for a strong man like you to get out." "THAT'S NOT-*suck* MPHHHHMM!!"

"I know, you don't have to say it. Traveling from place to place must get lonely, and now that your in a giant woman's ass you don't want to leave...Alright, I have another quest for you hero. I'm in need of someone who will pleasure my ass every moment I'm awake, and every second that I sleep. Will you accept hero?"

"PFFFFFFF-YAHHHHHHH-FFFFFTTtt*slurp*"

"OHH!<3 You've made me the happiest npc in the world<3"

From that day on some adventurers see sightings of a giant naked npc with a grayed out question mark over her head, humming happily to herself while muffled screams echo from her ass.

last idea is about a rich man named Mr. Assets, he looks at an ad that shows pics of butts of all races and he sees that it's a whore house called the "Butt Palace".

When he gets there he sees it's a giant building and when he orders a girl he sees that she's a bubbly ditsy Giantess and proceeds to anally pleasure herself despite his protests.

She then tricks him into signing a paper saying that he'll be able to get another girl, but it turns out it's a contract for a nonstop year subscription for the services of all the girls in the palace who are also giantess with huge asses.

Imagining the last pics of him being in the ass cheeks of a girl while she's dancing with her back to the camera then being grinded into another girl. Each time showing the camera where he is stuck in the ass, then showing the giantess dancing with him in her ass screaming "MMMMPH" or something before being "passed" to the next girl.

For one girl he's sideways with his arm and leg flailing, for another his torso is in the butthole, and the next he has his legs caught.

In the last pic he is in between the most giant ass with only his arms and legs outside of the cheeks, While all the other girls are dancing around them like at a dance party.

Once again sorry for getting your hopes up, if you don't want to put these here let me know.
cableman
Participator

Postby Cazeraz » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Dear Pffftt8. Once you return again i wondered if you could do more work like that cheerleader one with the belf. I am not asking for something the same just something alike that maybe involves same character. Oh and also i love all your previous work but the cheerleader one remains in my top 3.
Cazeraz
New to the forum

Postby Hunted » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:25 am

Sad Panda
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Franky » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:36 pm

its been a long while. i hope PFFFT will give us an "i am still alive"-message
Franky
Participator

Postby cableman » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Yeah, his work is the best on this site. I just hope he will decide to come back one day.
cableman
Participator

Postby buttman » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Hey, I was just stopping by to let you know we're still here when you get time to produce more work. I hope all is well in life, and that you haven't disappeared anywhere stinky without first telling the girl my address in case she has room for 2.
buttman
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore