Some more Av

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Some more Av

Postby Zepdek » Wed May 03, 2006 12:59 pm

While looking through this site I found some AV, enjoy: http://homepage2.nifty.com/unit3/chap00 ... 000000.htm
Zepdek
Somewhat familiar

Postby blank » Wed May 03, 2006 3:08 pm

i thank you for the find, in my opinion we need more human(or human hybride) Femael/??? anal vore.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Wed May 03, 2006 7:00 pm

wow very nice ^^ thanks for sharing, shame i have no idea what they are saying
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Tai » Wed May 03, 2006 7:35 pm

Umiriko wrote:wow very nice ^^ thanks for sharing, shame i have no idea what they are saying

Well, the first three stories of the series seem to be translated. The artist said he doesn't speak good english, so you might have to try to make sense of some of them by yourself. Either way, I think that's a sure enough sign that this story will be translated, soon enough. :)

Incase you don't know how to get to the translated versions:

1. Go to the homepage, http://homepage2.nifty.com/unit3/

2. For a story, click the blue icon. :D
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Thu May 04, 2006 4:10 am

oo sweet ^^ thanks alot
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby MaxTwenty » Thu May 04, 2006 10:29 pm

Bloody amazing, that is!

Arigatou for link, good Zepdek.