fisting up to elbow

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: fisting up to elbow

Postby voriator212 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:02 pm

ernie_krunk wrote:in answer to your Question Voriator on page 2, Yes indeed i would, elbow, armpit shoulder, waist, whatever. just grease my arm up good before hand ;)

i use lotion. but grease is fine. maybe even cooking oil. i did it myself and got to the elbow. i need someone else, so i can get to the shoulder.
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voriator212 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Hot_Plate wrote:I have a few videos and pictures to contribute, while were on the topic of fisting.

First is a semi related video where a girl gets double fisted. She doesnt get fisted up to the elbow though, but look how easily his hand slides in at the start!
http://www.heaven666.org/another-fisting-11898.php

An attachment, where it shows a close up of a girl bieng fisting up to the elbow by another woman. At the bottom.

And finally, a video of a guy bieng fisted almost up to the shoulder!
http://www.redtube.com/8839

hard to believe, did you see any balls drop? or something that looks close to it? because i've never seen in the history of fisting vids where a woman gets that far.
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hot_Plate » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:22 pm

voriator212 wrote:
ernie_krunk wrote:in answer to your Question Voriator on page 2, Yes indeed i would, elbow, armpit shoulder, waist, whatever. just grease my arm up good before hand ;)

i use lotion. but grease is fine. maybe even cooking oil. i did it myself and got to the elbow. i need someone else, so i can get to the shoulder.

Hmmm, what kind of every day item do you think woyld be good for fisting?
Lover of fat bellies of all kinds...
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ouroborous » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Gentle_Grounds wrote:With all due respect to those that are into this, I would never do this to myself or anyone...seems dangerous and nasty.

Dear friends, this is where I kill your buzz a bit. I like anal vore as much as the next, uh, person who really likes anal vore -- BUT ONLY AS A FANTASY. IRL, this is -- as Gentle Grounds so rightly said -- nasty and dangerous. If you treat an anus like this, it can no longer perform its original function. Nasty. But more than that; if the slightest thing goes wrong, you can die.

Three years ago I buried a friend who, IRL, had been into this exact thing. None of us knew this about him. One day he suddenly didn't feel well, got a huge fever and collapsed alone in his home. The paramedics found him unresponsive and he was pronounced DOA at the hospital.

It turns out, he had his, for lack of a better word -- puppeteer -- in for a session 48 hours before and something had gone wrong. Because he was ashamed of it, he didn't seek medical attention. And paid for it with his life. We still don't know who his partner in this was.

THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE THINGS YOU CAN JUST EXPERIMENT WITH. Here endeth the lesson.
:gulp: Talking with my mouth full
ouroborous
Participator

Postby voriator212 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Hot_Plate wrote:I have a few videos and pictures to contribute, while were on the topic of fisting.

First is a semi related video where a girl gets double fisted. She doesnt get fisted up to the elbow though, but look how easily his hand slides in at the start!
http://www.heaven666.org/another-fisting-11898.php

An attachment, where it shows a close up of a girl bieng fisting up to the elbow by another woman. At the bottom.

And finally, a video of a guy bieng fisted almost up to the shoulder!
http://www.redtube.com/8839

how can she get it to the elbow?, IT'S IN THE FRICKIN' VAGINA!!!! THAT'S AS FAR AS SHE GOES!!!! just look... at how the part above elmer's fists is folded, when i anal fist, or had someone do it to me long time ago, it didn't fold like that. so that's her pussy.

and the 2nd can also be found on heaven666
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voriator212 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:35 pm

ouroborous wrote:
Gentle_Grounds wrote:With all due respect to those that are into this, I would never do this to myself or anyone...seems dangerous and nasty.

Dear friends, this is where I kill your buzz a bit. I like anal vore as much as the next, uh, person who really likes anal vore -- BUT ONLY AS A FANTASY. IRL, this is -- as Gentle Grounds so rightly said -- nasty and dangerous. If you treat an anus like this, it can no longer perform its original function. Nasty. But more than that; if the slightest thing goes wrong, you can die.

Three years ago I buried a friend who, IRL, had been into this exact thing. None of us knew this about him. One day he suddenly didn't feel well, got a huge fever and collapsed alone in his home. The paramedics found him unresponsive and he was pronounced DOA at the hospital.

It turns out, he had his, for lack of a better word -- puppeteer -- in for a session 48 hours before and something had gone wrong. Because he was ashamed of it, he didn't seek medical attention. And paid for it with his life. We still don't know who his partner in this was.

THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE THINGS YOU CAN JUST EXPERIMENT WITH. Here endeth the lesson.

what'd he do? have three friends triple anal fist him to the shoulder and his sphincter collasped? you got to the stupidest motherf***** to do something like that. (no offense to your deceased friend) >.>
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Xen » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:00 am

*Throws up the horns and rocks out hardcore*

Something kinda sad about
The way that things have come to be.
Desensitized to everything.
What became of subtlety?

How can this mean anything to me
If I really dont feel anything at all?

I'LL
KEEP
DIGGING
till I
FEEL
SOMETHING!

Elbow deep inside the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Shoulder deep within the borderline.
Relax. turn around and take my hand.
Xen
Participator

Postby ouroborous » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:50 pm

voriator212 wrote:what'd he do? have three friends triple anal fist him to the shoulder and his sphincter collasped? you got to the stupidest motherf***** to do something like that. (no offense to your deceased friend) >.>

I don't even think it was something that extreme, really. The abcess was close to the anus, so it may not have been anything particularly acrobatic. From a talk with his brother, who found him, the guy didn't even know anything serious had happened -- he just didn't feel well. By the time he knew something was wrong, it was too late.

And just for the record: my deceased friend can't be offended. And I choose not to be.
:gulp: Talking with my mouth full
ouroborous
Participator

Previous

Return to Analvore