Miles' Gallery is Go!

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Miles' Gallery is Go!

Postby Tails » Wed May 24, 2006 3:09 pm

I've had my devientart account sitting around empty for a few monthes now, I actually created it simply to become part of "Teh Tails Doll" group... I'm obsessed with him ^_^. Anyway I've decided to upload my ongoing comic series there, as soon as I can locate what I did with the first two parts. As of now it only has my third and most recent but I'm planning to upload most of my work there as soon as possible (I say most because I have one comic that I'm not planning to put on Devientart... it's a long story). I'd also like to thank MaxTwenty; aside from making me realize that I could put my comics on Devientart, his series also was the main factor in inspiring me to get moving again. The new comic, Calming Cheese, is also my first bulgy belly; it's kind of tiny (but then Cheese is a chao...) but it came out a lot better than I expected. Anyway, the gallery is at;

http://kitsune-miles.deviantart.com/
Tails
Participator

Re: Miles' Gallery is Go!

Postby Eidolon » Wed May 24, 2006 5:52 pm

Heheh. Thanks for the link, and... good luck, completely, with your future endeavors! Given the way your preferences go, I have to admit I'll be waiting eagerly to see what happens next... x3

Thanks fror taking the time to make and share it, and thanks for posting the link!
-Toric Eidolon
Eidolon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: noun. 1: A situation, place, or locality. 2: The act of locating.

Postby phrooglevore3 » Wed May 24, 2006 9:32 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Thu May 25, 2006 3:08 am

awwwww you big meany :P thought i cant blame you, chaos being that cute i would of proberly eaten it myself... along with cream and tails :P. myles definetly is cute ^^ love the comic keep it up
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Leshana » Thu May 25, 2006 4:28 am

*Cheers* Yay for Miles!
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby Umiriko » Thu May 25, 2006 4:33 am

yup myles prowler, or tails to his friends ^^ i read the orgional books and watched the first series ^^ classic, i hope your going to be making more of this spirt comics?
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby MaxTwenty » Fri May 26, 2006 11:27 pm

Tails wrote:I've had my devientart account sitting around empty for a few monthes now, I actually created it simply to become part of "Teh Tails Doll" group... I'm obsessed with him ^_^. Anyway I've decided to upload my ongoing comic series there, as soon as I can locate what I did with the first two parts. As of now it only has my third and most recent but I'm planning to upload most of my work there as soon as possible (I say most because I have one comic that I'm not planning to put on Devientart... it's a long story). I'd also like to thank MaxTwenty; aside from making me realize that I could put my comics on Devientart, his series also was the main factor in inspiring me to get moving again. The new comic, Calming Cheese, is also my first bulgy belly; it's kind of tiny (but then Cheese is a chao...) but it came out a lot better than I expected. Anyway, the gallery is at;

http://kitsune-miles.deviantart.com/

Where's mah commission!?!

Lolz3r, good to hear. Nice comic as well =)
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Code5 » Sat May 27, 2006 9:52 pm

Hmm, I'm having trouble with deviant art or something. All I can find on your profile is two animations, one under scraps, the other under the gallery. Do I have to join and be a full, paying, member to see it or something? Sorry, I don't know how to use or surf deviant. :oops:
Death is the high cost of living.
Code5
Participator

Re:

Postby Tails » Tue May 30, 2006 7:04 pm

I don't think you do. I marked the comics as mature, just to be safe, so you may have to adjust your settings (and I'm pretty sure you need to be logged in).

Edit: Alright, I think I found it. Go to settings and then the browsing tab. Make sure the "view objects with mature content" box is checked in.
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Postby Code5 » Wed May 31, 2006 10:55 am

Thanks. Sorry to be a pest. :oops:

EDIT: Ok, it works. Thanks for the help.
Death is the high cost of living.
Code5
Participator

Re:

Postby Tails » Wed May 31, 2006 11:44 am

Your welcome, I believe I had the same problem when I created my account >_<.

Edit: By the way, I just added an unbirth sprite that I did a while back to the scraps section. I wish that it mentioned scrap updates on the main page...
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Return to Analvore