Live elephant vore (kinda)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:02 am

I think that guy learned the hard way on why not to clean so close to an elephant's ass.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Re:

Postby dravus » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:10 am

so you all know......an Elephants ass is tight.....I mean EXTREMELY tight......someone was doing an ultrasound and due to the skin thickness they had to do it anally......and when they were finished.....they talked about how tight it was in there........it was on Discovery a while back....can't remember when
dravus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Dolorcin » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:20 am

I think I saw that same episode too, but I think an elephant has plenty of anal control, a head is rather big compared to an arm's diameter. Just depends on how much the elephant likes the idea of getting penetrated anally with something, I guess.
Dolorcin
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Feign » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:22 am

So, I'll agree that was a bad day for that guy... And for a guy who cleans elephant shit for a living, a bad day is like insult on injury.
All that is born dies,
All that is planned fails,
All that is built crumbles,
This will always be true.

But memories continue on,
And they make it beautiful.
Feign
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby TehFissuex » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:41 am

Bannana phone? Ass vore?
LOL! ((it's only funny when it happens to stragers!))
TehFissuex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby blergle » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:22 am

I can't remember where but years ago when this clip first circulated online, I read that this was a female elephant, which makes the easy fit make a little more sense if it was not in fact anal.

Does anyone besides me think the most hilarious part is that the woman with him *pushes* on it first before she finally thinks to pull on him? It's an *elephant*, lady! Duh!! That kills me.
blergle
---

Re:

Postby Gamera » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:03 pm

No wonder they can't find him... Having that happen to you must be a social nightmare.
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Live elephant vore (kinda)

Postby Eat meh » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:19 am

Anyone seen these videos recently? The YouTube links don't work.
Eat meh
Somewhat familiar

Postby SternManiacal » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:10 pm

SternManiacal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nashoba » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:23 am

With enough lube and a hard enough push, i believe a small enough person could fit in almost anything larger than themselves. :P
Nashoba
Been posting for a bit

Postby Angie_Furclad » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:34 am

You know an elephant calf is about 200 pounds at birth and about the size of an adult human ... makes you wonder if a person might fit in right after the baby comes out ...

Maybe he just wanted to know how deep the rabbit hole went.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Previous

Return to Analvore