Video Game Analvore by Pffftt

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Video Game Analvore by Pffftt

Postby deleteduser301 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:14 am

Pffftt8 wrote:hi everybody,

I'm deciding on my next game analvore animation, but I need your help. Here is a selection of sprites I plan on using. I gave a brief description of each character to give you all a better idea of what to expect from each "up the ass" girl. Give your vote and I will try my best to please you all on the selection. Again, I am open to any ideas you suggest, but keep in mind it'll be a short, sweet analvore. :wink:

I didn't even see Cammy as a candidate... mmmm that would be hot.. ^^
deleteduser301
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rokugan » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Whatever happened to these videos? I was really looking forward to seeing the other characters on that list. Is this an abandoned project?
rokugan
New to the forum

Postby cableman » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Pffftt said he is busy with his job and making things like this must take a bunch of time.

He may start making these again in the future, he may stick to making comics, or he may have stopped making anything I don't know. But we can't expect to see something just because we want to, It's not like any of us commissioned him or anything.

I just hope that he hasn't forgotten about us. A drop by to say he is still alive would be nice.
cableman
Participator

Postby Pffftt8 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:31 am

hello everyone,

I'm still alive and occasionally visits this site. Really appreciate knowing people are still interested with this thread. Thanks cableman, you can't be anymore right. I've been busy with work and barely anytime to work on these animations, but they are at least 20% completed. Hopefully one day when I have the time, I will complete them. Can't give any promises though =(
Pffftt8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Franky » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:20 am

any promises? that so doesnt matter!! your are back! thats everything that counts! good to see you Pffft8!!!
Franky
Participator

Postby cableman » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:16 am

Thanks for answering my wish and dropping by :D

Good luck with your job and I hope you have more time to yourself in the future. As long as I know your still with us I can wait as long as it takes.
cableman
Participator

Postby Mucki26 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:54 am

Panther,
Mucki26
New to the forum

Postby Mucki26 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:55 am

Human_snack wrote:
Pffftt8 wrote:hi everybody,

I'm deciding on my next game analvore animation, but I need your help. Here is a selection of sprites I plan on using. I gave a brief description of each character to give you all a better idea of what to expect from each "up the ass" girl. Give your vote and I will try my best to please you all on the selection. Again, I am open to any ideas you suggest, but keep in mind it'll be a short, sweet analvore. :wink:

I didn't even see Cammy as a candidate... mmmm that would be hot.. ^^
Mucki26
New to the forum

Postby deleteduser301 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:13 am

Pffftt8 wrote:Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread. Also, excuse me for not updating on the poll, but I am still working on the characters which you all voted the most. In the meantime, enjoy this one with Morrigan from Dark Stalkers having her way, torturing Guy =)

I so miss these..
deleteduser301
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Baz » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Well hey it's good to know you're OK mate =3
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Shrapnel333 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Had forgotten about this thread. Gonna have a look see back at the awesomeness.
Shrapnel333
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:17 am

My vote goes for Elena, Tamaka, Mika and/Mai.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzureLoom » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:54 am

Pffftt8 wrote:hello everyone,

I'm still alive and occasionally visits this site. Really appreciate knowing people are still interested with this thread. Thanks cableman, you can't be anymore right. I've been busy with work and barely anytime to work on these animations, but they are at least 20% completed. Hopefully one day when I have the time, I will complete them. Can't give any promises though =(

Would love to see more of your art in the future ^^
♥♥♥ Meeeow! You should check out my gallery----> http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/AzureLoom ♥♥♥
AzureLoom
Been posting for a bit

Postby delekn529gf35 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Pffftt8, your work is awesome and if I was in this thread by the time you asked, I would hae voted for R. Mika.
delekn529gf35
New to the forum

Postby Hunted » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:14 am

Why cant we let this thread die. Every time I see it pop-up I get hopefull
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby momonari » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Hunted wrote:Why cant we let this thread die. Every time I see it pop-up I get hopefull

Because that's our way of telling the author that his animations REALLY left a mark on the hearts of voraphiles and AV lovers :D
momonari
Participator

Postby Hunted » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:52 am

momonari wrote:
Hunted wrote:Why cant we let this thread die. Every time I see it pop-up I get hopefull

Because that's our way of telling the author that his animations REALLY left a mark on the hearts of voraphiles and AV lovers :D

And give false hope to others >.>
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

stumbled on this lurker vengance!

Postby knux » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:12 am

knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Analvore