your thoughts on anal vore.

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:52 pm

Jahgo also has some nice orc stuff :D
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby Rufus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:59 pm

AV is great, as long as it's the right pred.

I don't know how anyone could say no to being anal vored by a giant anthro vixen, especially after a quick lube-up of drool, mmm :)
Rufus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Giantessmimi » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:23 am

Anal Vore is a Favorite for me also
Giantessmimi
New to the forum

Re:

Postby knux » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:38 am

I should think it a favorit of anyone that jions this form lol hence its exsistence lol :wink: so I would say a better question would be not who is into AV but who likes to do the AV'ing and who wants to be AV'ed
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: your thoughts on anal vore.

Postby Ophuchus42 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:02 pm

regnor wrote:To me, anal vore is my favorite kind of vore. (Right above soft vore). I mainly enjoy anal vore with furs. I've fantasized, for example, of being sucked up Simba's (from TLK) anus. What are your thoughts on anal vore?

My personal favorite is Unbirth but (no pun intended) AV is a close second as long as a few ground rules are followed...Human with f as prey and m as pred (if I am in an odd mood f/f is okay)...No giantess or furries (nothing against anyone who likes that...just not a something I am into)...cleanliness (I realize that the partricular area doesn't smell exactly like gardenias---I just don't want to have to fantasize about wrestling a turd)

For the person who was saying that AV probably has to do more with the forbidden...Maybe. I think most of what we discuss here on Eka's is considered forbidden. I tried once to tell my (then) girlfriend about the UB fantasy and you would have thought, from the look on her face, that I had told her I was going to knock her unconcious and sodomize her with a cactus. My own belief is that AV is just an extension of the UB fantasy but more final (after all, life comes from one orifice but only death from the other). Putting it in those terms work for me as I have a recurrent fantasy of being convicted of some Orwellian crime (One day I will finish that story and post it here) where the punishment is either UB or AV with UB being more like a sentence for rehabilitation and AV being death.

But then, that's just me and what I think.
Ophuchus42
Been posting for a bit

Postby endofdaysxx » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:31 am

Ophuchus42 wrote:I have a recurrent fantasy of being convicted of some Orwellian crime (One day I will finish that story and post it here) where the punishment is either UB or AV with UB being more like a sentence for rehabilitation and AV being death.

that's an awesome idea.:D
im working on a story as well.
endofdaysxx
New to the forum

Postby vorefanatic314 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:15 pm

hmm... anal vore is OK, i dont really have a problem with it as long as it is clean ( although being digested and pooped out is fine.) although my favorites is giantess vore, macro, furry, vaginal vore ( or unbirth, or both.) and regular vore. as long as its not hard vore ( ripping apart and blood n stuff.) i dont care. i also love plant vore, wolf vore, but the best part of it all is the feeling that you cant do anything about it as your eaten ( or inserted.) and that theres basically no hope. thats my opinion tho.
vorefanatic314
Somewhat familiar

Postby Antithesis » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Good, as long as the subject is unwilling and both are female/non-furry. It happens to be my favorite.
Me? I love watching a hapless unwilling human prey being torn apart, shrieking loudly, with her tits bouncing in the air until they are feasted on by a hungry predator, namely I as the predator. -My Sister admitting her vore fetish.
Antithesis
New to the forum

Postby trh7323 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:46 pm

As long as the one doing the vore is female...it is great...otherwise...I am not a huge fan.
trh7323
New to the forum

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Love it
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Postby seatslave » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:48 am

Anal Vore is my favorite and all but one of my stories in the archives are anal vore with a Woman swallowing males. I like writing them and have a few on tap and will finish them when i can.
seats;ave
seatslave
Somewhat familiar

Postby campingcam » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:49 pm

AV is my favorite hands down...Although i find it best when the pray is unwilling which sometimes requires a double look.
Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind...
campingcam
Somewhat familiar

Postby Modeseven » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:24 pm

It's my second favourite type of vore next to Oral.

I dunno, AV really depends on the character doing it.
Modeseven
Somewhat familiar

Postby jitensha » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:04 am

I'm kinda in between oral and anal vore...depends my mood. My only pred is my soon to be husband (in 28 days!), and I would gladly go up his ass clean or not. I had a really crazy love-hate relationship with AV, because I didn't want to admit it...

Because besides being inserted, used as a toy (I like this!) and possibly never coming back, I'm also a scat lover, which was REALLY hard to admit...I mean it's shit, no one wants to be attracted to that, especially a lady. I like for giants to use me for pleasure in their back doors, but I also like to end it with him shitting on me. Makes me feel nice and pathetic :) Although, I don't like having him touch the shit PERIOD, and I don't like purposely touching the shit unless I'm trying to escape from it. Shit in RL grosses me out....weird.
♥♥♥Go buy "Mystical Miami"!!!♥♥♥ @ [ My Shop! ]
[ My DeviantArt ]
[ My Twitter ]
jitensha
Somewhat familiar

Postby nipnaki » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 am

Not to be rude... ok, yes to be rude, but this is a thread whose entire thesis is: "butt-nomming = good." This thread is in a compartment of a vore forum which is devoted to AV. I know that not having a point can be the very point of conversations, but this thread has no conversations, just people laying bare the intricacies of their personal preferences. Why is this here? Yes, vore is good, that's why we're here on Eka's. The choir seems to be preaching to itself in this case. :|
nipnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby XanderBlaze » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:43 am

Under the right circumstances, AV can be, without a doubt, my FAVORITE vore type. It does, however, have to be under the right circumstances. F/? only, and like most AV lovers, I prefer Macro/Micro AV.
Last edited by XanderBlaze on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XanderBlaze
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:15 pm

For me it's my second favorite, first favorite being normal soft vore. But yeah... if I don't get to go down a nice creature's throat, at least I can go up one's butt :3
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby XanderBlaze » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:53 pm

And that's pretty much me, but with those 2 vore types swapped around. :P
XanderBlaze
Been posting for a bit

Postby CapinPlanet » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Anal vore is my favorite as long as the pred is female. And macro/micro AV is best in my opinion
CapinPlanet
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Analvore