your thoughts on anal vore.

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Prefer cockvore

Postby fullmoon » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:43 pm

Glad we could agree. I mean, even normal people can understand. Who wants a tiny burger/house/car/penis etc. Although too big is unhelpful.

and why thank you. I'm very fond of my frog.
fullmoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nasonxian » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:50 pm

Well, some people like small burgers, but I understand and agree with what you're saying. Again ^^

So am I... It's cute enough to eat ;)
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby Chrisis » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:05 pm

Ok, I'l be the first to say, AV is not my thing, perhaps it would be good to make this a poll... I'm uber picky though among vore type, prey type and predator type so perhaps that would be why I'm NOT a fan of any non oral non soft vore --;
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Eidolon » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:01 am

Yeah, I'm a bit hooked on it too, admittedly. :3

There's a lot of reasons, really- as 'humiliating' and base a bodily region as that is, the domination involved seems all the more intense and compelling, -forcing- the predator's control on the prey... or instead of domination, the alternate themes of trust or willingness seem all the more profound too. Then there's just... the image of one being taking another in via that impossible and disturbing orifice, especially one near the same size, or larger... x3 It breaks a lot of The Rules, and things that break The Rules are things that I like. :P

And then there's the bulging and the noises and when/how/if they come back out and, and the association with... *cough* alright, I'll stop now.

*nodnods* AV. Fun stuff. O.o
-Toric Eidolon
Eidolon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: noun. 1: A situation, place, or locality. 2: The act of locating.

Postby RoTheHuman » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:36 am

anal vore has never interested me in the least. I'm pretty particular about what vore I like though.......
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby fullmoon » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:33 am

I guess it all boils down to why you like vore. Some people like the pred/prey idea, others just go for big meals. Personally I think it's the putting person 'a' into person 'b' that has the most attraction. But thats just me.

And NO-ONE touches the frog. Hungry or otherwise.
fullmoon
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby ohbehave » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:15 am

i love it personaly, the only problem is there is not enough of it out there.
ohbehave
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nameless » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:35 am

My favorite type ^_^
Nameless
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2plantains » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:34 am

I very much like anal vore. Yet many of my specific tastes/preferences with AV are so bizarrely contradictory:

-Can't stand it messy, must be clean... even though I also fantasize about scat, separately.

-MUST be a male butt... even though I also love UB.

-Same-size vore is fine. Fisting is terrifying.

-Humans/anthros climbing into animals? Forbidden and hot. Vice versa? Gross. (Except for slugs, though probably because they're basically penises.)

Guess it just goes to show that sexual fantasy isn't 100% rational to begin with.

fullmoon wrote:Putting small things into big things isn't as interesting. mainly because there's no bulge but you get the idea.

I can see that. Personally, I prefer macro AV for completely different reasons. The pred isn't just a person anymore - he's a place. I mean, it's like in horror films where the victim wakes up in some villain's twisted little world. Only in this case, the villain IS the world! Quite a power trip.
2plantains
Somewhat familiar

Postby jedsho1234 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:58 am

I love it. I would love to be sucked up a giant woman's ass.
jedsho1234
Somewhat familiar

Postby bytsize » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm

jedsho1234 wrote:I love it. I would love to be sucked up a giant woman's ass.

Hmmmmmm, which woman? But remember, you can only choose one.
Bytsize . . . just passing through; in whom, well that is your guess :)
bytsize
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Cangeor » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:47 am

This topic should definately be created as a poll. Also other types of vore sould be included. As for AV (as long as CV and UB), I think (how to say it softly...) ...mmm... I don't like it (yeah, that phrase will do).
Cangeor
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby DrRourke » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:04 pm

The way I see it, I'm apparently attracted to strange things. The stranger the better, though there are exceptions. Vore on its own is odd, but once you start sticking people in other places, it really starts to get weird, and I love that. And I don't like macro/micro stuff... no bulge = no fun, IMO. Gotta have that wonderful, WONDERFUL feeling of stretching and the ultimate fullness. Also, a nice hand print here and there of the prey pushing on the walls of one's stomach is pretty hot. AV is just so awesomely weird. You're not supposed to go IN there... but you do anyway... as someone said previously, it breaks The Rules. It could never happen IRL, and that's what makes it so attractive.

... I probably could have done without, like... half of that... oh well, you get the point.
DrRourke
Been posting for a bit

Postby SwallowedSchoogirl » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:47 am

I agree with DrRourke on many levels. I've always found that the more unusual the events are which lead up and are involved in the anal vore process make it much better. Also, the addition of stomach bludge adds to the Vore effect. It can vary really on what individuals prefer to involve aswell to the AV, whether it's including hyper-obese predators or prey, young or older prey, or even clothed and naked prey. :roll: Of course, it can also differ in the way that some like climbing into someone's rear end to perform AV, and some prefer to be simply sucked in against their will. :)
SwallowedSchoogirl
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:25 pm

I like anal vore, just not full-size anal vore. I prefer to be shrunken when being sucked up somebody's ass. :)
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby jedsho1234 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:10 pm

bytsize wrote:
jedsho1234 wrote:I love it. I would love to be sucked up a giant woman's ass.

Hmmmmmm, which woman? But remember, you can only choose one.

RL:

Winner: Britney Spears

A couple girls that I almost thought of over Britney: Lindsey Lohan and Pam Anderson

Anime:

Winrey Rockbell.

A couple of competetors to Winrey: Kagome (Inuyahsa) and Sango (Inuyasha)

:D
jedsho1234
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby jedsho1234 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:11 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:I like anal vore, just not full-size anal vore. I prefer to be shrunken when being sucked up somebody's ass. :)

I concur good sir
jedsho1234
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Chimerella » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:11 pm

Gotta post on this as probably one of the biggest female enthusiasts of the particular form of vore. I love anal vore. What good are big beautiful cheeks like mine if you aren't stuffing someone between them into your hungry pink pucker. I like same size, although any size will really do for me. I really like big plump women like myself either sucking someone up or being sucked up.
Chimerella
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Ashbringer » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:56 pm

When it comes to AV, I'd have to say I prefer being prey. Thats why I prefer the giantess thing. (imho) If it were same size, the prey wouldn't exactly have the real experience of being inside the pred.
You cannot stop the lucid dreamer.
Ashbringer
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Zallipus » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:01 pm

To be honest, I don't care much for Anal Vore. I only like Oral Vore. Nothing wrong with AV, but it's just not my type of vore. ^_^;
Your everyday edible nerdish geek!...or is it geekish nerd? o_O
Zallipus
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore