your thoughts on anal vore.

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

your thoughts on anal vore.

Postby regnor » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:35 pm

To me, anal vore is my favorite kind of vore. (Right above soft vore). I mainly enjoy anal vore with furs. I've fantasized, for example, of being sucked up Simba's (from TLK) anus. What are your thoughts on anal vore?
regnor

Re: your thoughts on anal vore.

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:42 pm

love it myself ^_^ its one of the main universal vore types, like normal vore, as almost eveyone can do it hehe, love it too bits
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Terastas » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:45 pm

It depends on how it is that said predator can eat with its ass.

In my D.A.M.I./P.S.L. storyline, for example, one of the many "enhancements" an agent may consent to is one that increases the potency of their stomach acids so they expell all waste as liquid, which makes the rectum useless and therefore "available for modification." In that kind of instance, along with plushie vore, latex furries and other case scenarios where it's a relatively "clean" passage, it's okay with me.

Anal vore undefined, on the other hand, hurts to think about. :oops: I regard it the same way as cockvore -- nothing against the people that like it, but I can't think about it shudder at the thought.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Akram » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:55 pm

Personaly, I love it, so long as its clean, I like to be AVed, but not if its full of filth
Akram
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby jonianwhalen » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:57 pm

Anal vore is cool. I prefer oral vore but I wouldn't mind going up my Giantess' anus at all. I posted a pic before on this forum that isn't exactly anal vore but...it's.....anal vore-esque and I think it's really hot. Most people disagreed with me though. ;)

http://clogic-int.com/~jwhalen/023.jpg

So yeah...to misquote Adam Sandler, "Anal vore is the coolest!"
jonianwhalen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby random_man » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:05 pm

My favorite type also, and jonian, that pic is kinda hot (I like the tied up and forced to do something kinda thing now). I like both clean and dirty, right in the middle there.
random_man
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby MaxTwenty » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:04 pm

Oh lordy, I could go on for ages about the thousands of things that make AV the best form of vore in my mind... For one, the bondage feeling that accompanies all vore, the ridiculous power the pred holds, but for another, the fact that there is almost no real danger; No acid, for one, and an exit that often stays right next to the detainee. That may be the best part of it, actually: the fact that the pred could let her captive free at any time, but doesn't as long as it remains fun.

My personal thoughts on size regarding it is most definitely micro. Why? Quite simple. Same size is certainly a good method, and this is not to disqualify macro at all. The fact is though, with micro, it's so easy to hide the tiny person, yet still possess power over them that borders on the ridiculous. Thereby, the pred can treat the prey as something that won't matter (so disposable) and let themselves go completely in a private setting. At that point, they can then exert the most biologically forbidden act, which leads me to my next point.

The forbiddenness. Thinking here, the mouth is clearly used as an entrance. The vagina is also used as an entrance in sexual intercourse. HOWEVER, the one real entrance that still yields possibility is thought of as forbidden, as it is meant only to expel feces. I'm thinking that may well be the facet of anal sex that has made it so popular (at least according to the 18+ areas of the internet, graphic or textual). The idea of putting something into that area quite simply defies that which should be, breaking the tradition of sexual intercourse being to reproduce and into something of pure pleasure, which has been done with even normal vore, unbirthing, cock vore, every kind, really, not to mention various other fetishes such as plushie, furry, jello, gts, none of which could normally be for the traditional purpose.

GAHH crap I looked away and now I can't get back on track. Fill in the blanks from there.
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby blank » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:54 pm

av is awsome, my favaorit is human f/f av. bad thing is, is that there isn't much out there. furries arnt that bad either but human is my fav.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:01 pm

Anal vore is one of my absolute favorites. Tied only with CV, Plantvore, and non-painful/lethal cooking.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Re:

Postby Gamera » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:30 pm

Meh.. stuff to do with butts have never done it for me.
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Baz » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:49 pm

AV Oral and UB. The three types of vore I'll do :-) It's all good
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:35 am

specialy love it when there is a big! size difference with AV ^_^ shove the little thing up there like a little toy hehe, good old squimers, is it just me or do the prey often get pulled all the way up to the belly?
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby jonianwhalen » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:51 am

ROFL I just remembered Eddie Murphy's tape Delirious, and how there's a part in it where he tells of a time he was in the bathtub with his brother and he stuck a GI Joe up his ass. hahahahaha. Just thought I'd post that to waste space. :D
jonianwhalen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby mofvore » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:26 am

Anal vore is definently my favorite type of vore. I agree with what MaxTwenty said about the butt being forbidden.

There is just something more alluring about anal vore. It degrades the prey more than other types of vore. Plus, I have an anal fixation.
Last edited by mofvore on Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Code5 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:47 pm

It's one of my favorite, if not my favorite, types of vore, and also the type that got me started on vore in the first place.
Death is the high cost of living.
Code5
Participator

Prefer cockvore

Postby iamthedave2 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:55 pm

Analvore is... interesting, but I think both breast vore and cockvore are more interesting, if they're done properly. I REALLY don't like giantess/giant artwork, it just does nothing for me in any way.
iamthedave2

Re: Prefer cockvore

Postby fullmoon » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:24 pm

The Dave 2 is right. Giantess stuff is against the point somewhat. Part of the whole idea is you get a (normal sized) person, and stuff them into someone else through any available orifice. And that applies to all the vores, anal or other. Otherwise its just like organic medication.

But personally I go for anal, breast or genetal vore. Possibly because I'm a vegetarian but you never know.
fullmoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nasonxian » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:02 pm

First off... - ohh, your picture's a frog, fullmoon, not a mole ^^;;; *bad vision*

Secondly, it's not always a person you're being fed to. There are inanimate objects and plants as well. ^^
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby fullmoon » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:18 pm

hmmm... true. But my point stands. Putting small things into big things isn't as interesting. mainly because there's no bulge but you get the idea.

And stop staring at my frog. Yeesh!
fullmoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nasonxian » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:21 pm

I aggree completely. It's not nearly as fun - or arousing :p - with small things in big things. Moderately big things, maybe, like three or four feet bigger, but same-size is definately more fun ^_^

But your frog looks so cute ^^ And so well fed... ;)
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Next

Return to Analvore