your thoughts on anal vore.

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby randomer » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:41 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:I like anal vore, just not full-size anal vore. I prefer to be shrunken when being sucked up somebody's ass. :)

I second this.
randomer
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Ashbringer » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:38 pm

I third it! (damn I'm cool 8) )
You cannot stop the lucid dreamer.
Ashbringer
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Tian » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:44 pm

I fourth it most definitely ^__^
Tian
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Ben » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:54 pm

:D I don't know why I like Anal Vore, I just do.
Ben
Participator

Postby Ajax » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:00 pm

I love anal vore. Ever since I was a kid I had fantasies asses. Just I started out them sitting on me then I got into facesitting and when I discovered macro/microphilia I discovered I was a macrophiliac(I hope that means that I'm small and the other persons big)and heard about anal vore and loved it ever since.

Me being submissive I would want a giant woman shoving me up her ass. I just cant get into animal and fantasy vore. Just not for me. But I do love that Namio Harukawa picture shown earlier. I just love his drawings. And there are also some giantess pictures in there but not as much. But still facesitting. I probably gone off topic but yes Anal and CV rule! I'm bi so I really dont care about CV.
I'm gonna take where your body will lie
I'm gonna take you there she said
I'm gonna take you where you life will end
This curse I cast you Pumpkinhead
Ajax
???

Re:

Postby gr8fzy1 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:39 pm

I like CV more than anything (unbirth is a close second), but oddly enough AV is a turn off. I don't understand why it would be so, I mean BOTH part are for waste removal...
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kouta » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:00 pm

Anal vore would be my fave but I would have to say I like unbirthing just the same, to be used as a furry dildo is very nice really nice... anal vore a being the pred being a female furry and prey being a male furry, or the pred a male and prey male, as for unbirthing female pred human or furry and male furry prey and herms be furry and the pred, as for size the pred be just a little bigger then the prey unless its somthing like a dragon and K9 as long as its somewhat of a tight fit..., being forced to be somones dildo or to be sucked into either or that you might have been fucking a min ago just sounds fun and hot to me ^_^
If you see me online you can expect a reply, I leave the current RP I am in open on my browser and refresh it as often as I can remember to.

More Charr Info here: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Crystal_Diclonius
Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:37 pm

Anal vore is gooood :)
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Avereth » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:42 am

I've always has a slight interest, but so far have not done anything involving AV.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby Ajax » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:45 pm

I love human/human AV. I never heard of it at first but when I got into femdom, I got into GTS and got into this! Its the 2nd best on my list below GTS/Macro. AV is great for fantasizing about! I wish there were more anal vore vids! Like the ones with realization such as TAG. That was the best! Well AV great!
Ajax
???

Postby Menkel » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:27 pm

Only with anthros and humans.

Always has to be micro too, but I prefer going through the anus after a full tour anyway n_n
Menkel
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Collin » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:41 pm

I love AV. Mainly with humans or part-humans, but for me that a general thing anyway.
LOOK... it's a thing!
Collin
Been posting for a bit

karbo for all

Postby Karbo_FaNBoY » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:24 pm

id like to know if any of you have ever heard of an artist on deviantart.com called karbo

shes a lover of vore and shes created an entire fantasy realm for he charcters to use
shes my hero and worth checking out

trust me if you dont like the sort of vore she draw i garrentee that you will like her style

of course just search for vore and you should see one of her nagas
Karbo_FaNBoY
New to the forum

Re:

Postby seatslave » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:56 pm

Chimerella wrote:Gotta post on this as probably one of the biggest female enthusiasts of the particular form of vore. I love anal vore. What good are big beautiful cheeks like mine if you aren't stuffing someone between them into your hungry pink pucker. I like same size, although any size will really do for me. I really like big plump women like myself either sucking someone up or being sucked up.

If you like big women swallowing someone up their butt, you would no doubt enjoy my stories. See my albums.
seatslave
seatslave
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkMaster » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:12 pm

Nah, AV is one of the vore-type I dislike most.
DarkMaster
---

Postby macromarc » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:06 pm

anal vore, cock vore, oral vore, unbirthing, it dosen't troully matter as long as the pray is a dragon or inanimate vehicles and the predatore is a horny macro furry/animal/human. that's all I have to say.
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Ihyokin » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:42 am

Hmm... I like softvore a little more. "Butt" not much.
Heheheh, get it?

I could go either way really. :P
Ihyokin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Ajax » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:08 pm

For an update I'll go with some furries like foxes, and there was a drawing with blue mustang, I know SOMEONE will know his name. He is on this site. I think it starts with a J but any way that was a great pic
Ajax
???

Re:

Postby Shadow_Walker » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Jack Allan? That's all I'd know how does av and who's name starts with J.
Shadow_Walker
Mud

Re:

Postby Ajax » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:14 pm

No its not a just AV section I'll update this post when I find him.

Jahgo was his name...He calls CV and AV strange but I don' care its good stuff. Elephants, centaurs, mustangs, orc.

Heres the mustang pic:
Attachments
OP_84.jpg
Couldn't use IMG tags.
Ajax
???

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore