the mini skirt girl

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

the mini skirt girl

Postby PassingStranger » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:33 pm

Ok. If you check my album, you'll see that I added a new anal vore flash animation. Actually it's an animating gif.
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=60793

A few people asked me what happened to the mini skirt girl after the animation ended. I've got to say, I'm surprized by the concern you've all shown for mini skirt girl. Normally, when someone is eaten, you people aren't alarmed in the least. But then few people have the charm and depth of character that mini shirt girl has.

Allow me to assure you that the quirky lesbian you've all come to know and love has weathered her ordial with no serious tramma and is now back to doing whatever it is she did before she was sucked up a giant butt. Probably studying and talking her female class mates into uncomfortable sexual situations.
PassingStranger
Somewhat familiar

Re: the mini skirt girl

Postby KlinKitty » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:35 pm

XD I think they were more wondering about a cutaway animation. Or at least I am :9 Would looove to see the 'miniskirt girl' curling up inside her pudgy friend :)
KlinKitty
not always naked

Postby PassingStranger » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:41 pm

Oh... Well, you may be right....
PassingStranger
Somewhat familiar

Postby blank » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:14 pm

KlinKitty wrote:XD I think they were more wondering about a cutaway animation. Or at least I am :9 Would looove to see the 'miniskirt girl' curling up inside her pudgy friend :)

that would be so amazing it would be unreal. it also be great if you tack on the origional animation with the cutaway, as well as showing more af the preds awsome facail expressions as her prey move around.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BlazingAce » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:39 am

So thats what happedens to her. ;) lol
I was alittle wored there. HAHA
I would like to see her aging. XD
_/{
_||
_||
_|| Rock On!
_||
(_||_)
_)_.(
(____)
BlazingAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:41 am

hehe if you ask me some girls that wear tasty cloths like that deserve what they get ^_^ just asking for it hehe * licks my lips* cute is soo hard to resist
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Abraxa » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:38 am

Last edited by Abraxa on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abraxa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smellyhairyhippie » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:06 pm

awesome animation!
Oh ye of little faith...
smellyhairyhippie
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tai » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:45 am

Abraxa wrote:Actually, I'd rather imagine a follow up where she's pooping out a cute little pile of bones... either way... nice sometimes to leave situations "open ended"...

sweet little animation, nonetheless...

...You know, I don't think I've ever seen a pic like that from you(I mean disposing what's left of a meal)..why not? But anyways, yeah, I agree. :D
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Analvore