Which Celebrity(ies) would you like to AV or be AVed by?

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Which Celebrity(ies) would you like to AV or be AVed by?

Postby puck5 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:32 am

stressformurder wrote:
puck5 wrote:
stressformurder wrote:I'd probably disguise myself as a professional make up artist and get my ass around any and every(female) celebrity I could. But I wouldn't just do it and get it over with. I'd do it slow, and torture then with the pressure and...yeah...I'm getting carried away :|.
I agree. It would be great to go around and anal vore actresses. Especially Jennifer Lawrence.

I think my main target would probably be Meagan Good or a bratty teen actress. For some reason, I'd love to have a bratty teenage girl get devoured by my ass. Seems like they would put up the most fight and scream the loudest.
I know what you mean. Love how they scream and fight and then cry like a coward when they realize they will die and become shit.

Instead of dying they should just live as shit forever. Punishment for being how bratty they are. I would still want to devour the non-bratty ones too though.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby stressformurder » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:48 pm

I'd much rather absorb their body's into my ass and make it bigger and bigger each time I get a new target. So the next time I can have a bit more fun before sucking them in by torturing them with it. I've always wanted an ass so big that my cheeks would completely engulf a persons body before they start going in. That would be sooooo great! But in order to achieve that I'd have to be HUGE(height wise anyway). Kinda like Pffft8's models.
stressformurder
Participator

Postby puck5 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:36 am

stressformurder wrote:I'd much rather absorb their body's into my ass and make it bigger and bigger each time I get a new target. So the next time I can have a bit more fun before sucking them in by torturing them with it. I've always wanted an ass so big that my cheeks would completely engulf a persons body before they start going in. That would be sooooo great! But in order to achieve that I'd have to be HUGE(height wise anyway). Kinda like Pffft8's models.
Do you really want like the likes of Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan to be part of your ass? Just imagine how your ass might feel knowing it is going to absorb two bratty and sub-par celebs. I say painfully digest them and make them live forever as shit. Their personalities are already shit so they should feel right at home.

A woman I would love to anal vore is Christina Hendricks. Such a great body that is begging to be turned into shit.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby stressformurder » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:36 am

puck5 wrote:
stressformurder wrote:I'd much rather absorb their body's into my ass and make it bigger and bigger each time I get a new target. So the next time I can have a bit more fun before sucking them in by torturing them with it. I've always wanted an ass so big that my cheeks would completely engulf a persons body before they start going in. That would be sooooo great! But in order to achieve that I'd have to be HUGE(height wise anyway). Kinda like Pffft8's models.
Do you really want like the likes of Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan to be part of your ass? Just imagine how your ass might feel knowing it is going to absorb two bratty and sub-par celebs. I say painfully digest them and make them live forever as shit. Their personalities are already shit so they should feel right at home.

A woman I would love to anal vore is Christina Hendricks. Such a great body that is begging to be turned into shit.

That would make it all the better! Turning them into ass fat would be the best for me :). Then I could enjoy the pleasure of them going in AND earn a reward for it :3. Plus, the bigger my ass the more fun it'll be with the next target :). After a while though I'd start digesting them. Wouldn't want it to get TOO big to where it becomes an inconvenience. But I'd still suck them up my ass and keep em in there as my toy so I can squeeze and crush their bodies until I finally feel like sending them to my stomach to be finished off. The best plan B^[.
stressformurder
Participator

Postby puck5 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:33 am

stressformurder wrote:
puck5 wrote:

That would make it all the better! Turning them into ass fat would be the best for me :). Then I could enjoy the pleasure of them going in AND earn a reward for it :3. Plus, the bigger my ass the more fun it'll be with the next target :). After a while though I'd start digesting them. Wouldn't want it to get TOO big to where it becomes an inconvenience. But I'd still suck them up my ass and keep em in there as my toy so I can squeeze and crush their bodies until I finally feel like sending them to my stomach to be finished off. The best plan B^[.
True. I just like the fictional idea of terrible people like Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan being turned into immortal shit. I love the idea of eternal torment like that. Them knowing that they will spend eternity in those forms.

Women like Christian Hendricks, Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, and Emma Stone I would happily AV and subject them all to extremely painful and slow digestions because their screams would be lovely but I would allow them the sweet release of death. Mainly because they aren't terrible people.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby XanderBlaze » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:20 am

Oh God, this topic... So many choices. Honestly, I would say AVed by Emma Stone, Jennifer Lopez, or Demi Lovato..
XanderBlaze
Been posting for a bit

Postby peypeypeypey » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:56 pm

XanderBlaze wrote:Oh God, this topic... So many choices. Honestly, I would say AVed by Emma Stone, Jennifer Lopez, or Demi Lovato..

Ooh, I forgot about Jennifer Lopz. She'd definitely be on my list. She even has kind of a "Pred" vibe about her.
peypeypeypey
Somewhat familiar

Postby XanderBlaze » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:24 am

peypeypeypey wrote:
XanderBlaze wrote:Oh God, this topic... So many choices. Honestly, I would say AVed by Emma Stone, Jennifer Lopez, or Demi Lovato..

Ooh, I forgot about Jennifer Lopz. She'd definitely be on my list. She even has kind of a "Pred" vibe about her.

Which only makes it more exciting! ;)
XanderBlaze
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrM945 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:55 am

I would love to be either nicki minaj or kim kardasian ass pet, imagine either living up their ass'es or going to their bellys but still damn it would be good !
MrM945
Somewhat familiar

Postby puck5 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:59 am

MrM945 wrote:I would love to be either nicki minaj or kim kardasian ass pet, imagine either living up their ass'es or going to their bellys but still damn it would be good !
I would love to suck both kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj up my ass. They are both wastes of space so they may as well do something productive and become ass-fat.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Farsight88 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:06 pm

For the to AV list... basically big masculine hunks, our both Backstreet Boys and Take That... Maybe all together...

For who I'd want be AV'd by... I'd like to list a load of hot men, but think there is something perverse about being owned by someone twinky or a bit feminate so maybe members of One Direction, or even Bieber when he was (slightly) less of an idiot.
Farsight88
Been posting for a bit

Postby Neoninja » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Samantha Wright, Lindsey Stirling, Hitomi Tanaka, Alexis Texas, Sarina Valentina, and Siri. In them or them in me...preferably all of them at once *drools* hehe
Neoninja
Participator

Postby puck5 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:12 pm

Neoninja wrote:Samantha Wright, Lindsey Stirling, Hitomi Tanaka, Alexis Texas, Sarina Valentina, and Siri. In them or them in me...preferably all of them at once *drools* hehe
I would love to anally devour Lindsey Stirling, Hitomi, and Alexis. I would do it one at a time though and random so their fear is at maximum.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Savagerush012 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:59 am

Ashley Graham can AV me anytime.
Savagerush012
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatmeplease » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:26 pm

Probably that guy who played Legolas.
eatmeplease
---

Postby puck5 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:01 pm

Savagerush012 wrote:Ashley Graham can AV me anytime.
Ashley Graham is amazingly hot.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brutus_The_Rat » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:11 pm

Gonna be the weirdo here.

Kevin James is pretty hot to me.
Brutus_The_Rat
New to the forum

Postby Shrapnel333 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:16 pm

Dude, I've hardly appreciated every pick on here. Whatever floats your boat. And also Ashley Graham is super sexy. I'd never heard of her, but upon seeing pictures, I hereby add her to my list of Ladies Whom I Wouldn't Mind Being Anally Inserted By.
Shrapnel333
Somewhat familiar

Postby puck5 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:37 pm

If given the chance I would love to shove Ashley Graham up my ass. Sadly she would pry add a few pounds to it.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Neoninja » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:28 am

Lindsey Stirling, hopefully with a few other females inside her with me. Like Hitomi Tanaka, Siri, Sarina Valentina, and Denise Milani
Neoninja
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore