How to save a life...Anally f/m same size

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How to save a life...Anally f/m same size

Postby XXL » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:48 pm

How to Save a Life...Anally

James' goal in life was to save someone's life in a heroic, death defying fashion. He had always dreamed about just running into a burning building and carrying out a small girl or pushing someone out of the way of a speeding car or even sacrificing himself for some stranger. He especially wanted to save a girl because he was so lonely. You see James' only goal in life, ever, was to save someone and this led to him to flunk out of school even thought he was brilliant and could have made something of himself. His family soon disowned him as they couldn't accept a failure for a son with his father's last words being.
"I truly do hope you achieve your dream son because if you don't you're gonna be one useless man who will never be able to please anyone, much less a woman!"
He was now in his late 20's and had moved far away from his hometown to New York City to achieve his goal, after all where would there be a better opportunity. He trained regularly in preparation for the big day which kept him in good shape and he may have been able to find a girl easily if he had just asked around the gym as many girls would eye him regularly but didn't know why he wouldn't talk to them. He was able to get a job as a graveyard shift clerk in a convenience store 5 blocks from his house. Then when day while walking to work James saw smoke a block away and began sprinting to the source, his time had finally come. As he neared the flaming inferno he heard screams for help and shrieks of terror and the sirens of the fire truck as it approached, he would have to be fast. He finally made it to the front door but as he reached for the handle his body just froze and he couldn't move a muscle. He began shaking and everything just faded away, the shrieks, the sirens, everything. He had trained so hard why couldn't he do it? Suddenly he was drawn backwards by a firefighter who led him to a curb and sat him down.
“Wait here, I’ll be right back” he said as he effortlessly kicked down the door without a second thought.
30 minutes later the house had been saved but the people inside weren’t so lucky.
“Damn if only someone had gotten here just a little earlier.” He said to another fireman “Anyway kid I wanted to tell yo--- hey where did he go?”
James had ran to the convience store crying and cursing himself. He just wanted to keep running to see if he could get away from himself. “Why couldn’t I do it? What’s wrong with me?” James asked himself these questions all night long as he began drinking away his guilt. He had drunk dialed his boss telling asking him what was wrong with him as he blubbered. His boss soon arrived and told him to take the night off and not to worry about things.
“Everything happens for a reason. This just wasn’t your time I’m sure it will come soon” he said
As he was walking home he decided to take a shortcut threw an alleyway when suddenly he heard another cry from above

Dayna had been having a great night with her friends as they decided to go party at her place for an afterwork celebration. Dayna had just been proposed to by her boyfriend Scott and she wanted to celebrate with some friends. She and her friends worked as secretaries for a sleezy law firm who’s only prerequisite was you could make someone pop a boner in 10 seconds or less. Dayna could do it in 1 with her huge ass which was her best characteristic as she was a seemingly normal hottie from the waste up but her ass was so big that you could stick your entire fist inside her cheeks. She often played an adult version of “Hide and go seek” with her boyfriend in which she would spread both cheeks and sit on his face swallowing up his entire head enough so that her cheeks would still touch the floor with his head inside. She could only start “seeking” after her boyfriend made her cum from just licking her butthole which she LOVED. She always kept great care of her ass, as it was her livelihood, by cleaning her ass meticulously whenever she shit which gave her a pink pucker. She also went to the gym everyday to work out her ass by squatting and running 2 miles everyday. Her favorite part of her workout was when this tall 6’3’’ blonde guy would come in and start working out like he was on a mission.
“I wish he would just get inside me” she told one of her friends as they were leaving for their party
She was had kept thinking about that stranger all night and how she couldn’t ever be with him now. She even told her friends as they walked her up to her apartment.
“I mean I’m hot right? He can’t just wait for everything *hiccup* to fall on his head” Dayna said
“You’re the hottest out of all of us. And you meant in his lap right?” a friend laughed
“You already have a man. And you went wild tonight flashing everyone you saw and you even had that guy eat you out in the bathroom. By the way here are your panties.” said one of her jealous friends
“Yea whateber” Dayna said
“Try to get some sleep tonight honey you drank a lot, ok?” another friend asked
“O-tay sure” answered Dayna
With that her friends left and Dayna stumbled to her bed to try and get some sleep. Suddenly she felt a pain in her stomach and she had to throw up. She quickly got up and hurried to the balcony. As she got to the edge the fresh air had helped come her stomach and she no longer had to throw up. Pivoting she accidentally slipped out of her high heel and lost her balance and began falling backwards. She tried to catch herself but was too drunk and couldn’t grab onto the ledge.
“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELLLLLLLPPPPPP!” she screamed as she dropped to the ground.

John looked up and saw the gorgeous woman from the gym with the huge ass. He was always attracted to her and saw this as his chance to save her so she would be fall in love with him.
“I’m not going to screw it up this time” he thought to himself as he ran under her and put his arms up in anticipation
She was falling at him ass first now with nothing on but her dress on that was over her head now. When she was about to hit him, James had closed his eyes hoping for the best.
*SSSSCCCCCCLLLLLLLUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK*
When he re-opened them he saw nothing but black.
Dayna had been falling so fast that James was sucked into her ass up to his shoulders. James began to freak out and tried to run around but all he could do was shuffle pitifully as this woman’s ass was dominating him.
“HEELLLLLLLLPPPPPP MEEEEEE!” James screamed from inside her rectum
“Oh my God, don’t worry I’ll ge----oohhhhhhhh fuck that feels GOOOOOD” screamed Dayna
Dayna began clenching her ass uncontrollably, sucking James in further. She didn’t want to suck him up her ass but her powerful buttcheeks squeezed James in to his stomach. She began thinking about how she was sucking an entire man, who was bigger than her, up into her butt and this only made her more excited. Her pussy became wet just thinking about this and she started to masturbate while turning a man into nothing more than an anal bead. As James was sucked further into her ass Dayna accidentally farted all over his body as air was displaced.
“GET ME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING FAT, STINKY ASS YOU NIMPHO!!” screamed James
“What the fuck did you just say you asshole? Before I was going to save you but now you are going all the way up the GLORIOUS ass. Your just my little sex toy now bitch.” Said Dayna
With that she began clenching her ass harder and started using her pussy juice to lube up the rest of James. Soon James was down to his crotch and could no longer attempt to walk so he began trying to hop away. Each time he landed more and more of him was shoved into Dayna’s anus, leaving nothing but his calves and feet. Laughing Dayna got into the doggy position and stuck her ass high into the air. She began slowly pushing in James’ calves, while masturbating to the sound of him begging for mercy. With nothing but his feet left outside of Dayna’s ass she slowly got up, gaining her balance. She enjoyed the feeling of his feet pushing up against her buttcheeks and how he squirmed around in her asshole like her favorite toy.
“Let’s continue this somewhere a little more…intimate my butt plug” giggled Dayna
She was easily able to hide James’ feet inbetween her cheeks but as she got into the elevator she let out a loud wet fart. *PPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT*
“Oopsie” laughed Dayna
When she got back into her apartment Dayna got onto her bed and again got into the doggy style position. She then took off his shoes and socks
“Perfect for my boyfriend. Thanks” said Dayna
She rubbed and smacked her ass not believing that there was a whole human being inside it. She continued to masturbate while enjoying the struggles of her butthole buddy.
“Hey butthole buddy is kinda cute isn’t it my little butthole buddy” said Dayna
“Yes. Now please just let me out.” Whimpered James
“Not an option BB. You should have given me the proper respect me and my ass deserve. To teach you a lesson I think you should get a while to know my ass. You should feel honered to go up such a perfect ass hahahaha.” laughed Dayna
With that she began lubed up his feet and began pushing him in.
“Lube. A girl’s best friend” said Dayna
Finally nothing but James’ toes stuck out of her cute little asshole. He wiggled them furiously in a last ditch attempt to escape.
“This little piggy gets covered in shit *Plop*, this little piggy goes up my anus *Schluck*, and these little piggies shouldn’t have been such pricks *SCHLOOORRRP*” said Dayna
Dayna finally climaxed and came all over her bed. She also squeezed James so hard the wind was not out of him and he was sucked up into her ass at least a foot further. James suddenly began laughing uncontrollably as he realized he had saved someone’s life finally. He continued laughing hysterically as he kept sliding further into Dayna’s ass.

The next morning Dayna woke up groggy and hungover. She had no recollection of what had happened until she looked at the shoes next to her bed. She got up and grabbed as much of her ass as she could and wiggled her ass back and forth and let out a loud fart.
“Thanks BB.” Dayna giggled
XXL
Been posting for a bit

Re: How to save a life...Anally f/m same size

Postby komaru » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:19 pm

awesome story xxl, hope you write some more like this ;)
komaru
???

Postby Lamnia » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:14 pm

nice
Lamnia
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby XXL » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Thanks a lot Komaru and Lamnia. Here are some pics

XXL
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shrapnel333 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 am

That was so awesome. Great job!
Shrapnel333
Somewhat familiar

Postby knux » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 pm

wow grat story it was WELL writen
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lamnia » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:59 pm

XXL wrote:Thanks a lot Komaru and Lamnia. Here are some pics

cut images...

Just curious, were these images the inspiration for the girl?
Or did you have another?
Lamnia
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bleh » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:59 am

Wow that was rather hot, and well written!
Now if we had some visuals. XD
Bleh
Somewhat familiar

Postby bigshady88 » Sat May 29, 2010 5:06 pm

keep it coming this story was great do you got any more
bigshady88
New to the forum

Postby Corky » Sat May 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Very very nice stuff. Love that both of them were drunk when it happened. :lol:
Corky
New to the forum

Postby huitcinquante » Sun May 30, 2010 2:34 am

Really good job. I love Dayna's lack of guilt with her saver. She don't deserve it but she had it anyway... So good :wink:
Silly, did you say silly ?
huitcinquante
Somewhat familiar

Postby Senbonzakura » Sun May 30, 2010 8:40 am

Enjoyed reading that, keep up the good work. ^^
Senbonzakura
New to the forum

Postby Exdeath27 » Mon May 31, 2010 1:48 am

great story :) pls make more
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Ben » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:50 am

Great story!
Ben
Participator

Postby ButtPlug » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:41 am

That girl really was kindof a bitch...
I mean, she just got saved my this guy, and yeah, he freaked out and called her a name, but still, saying, "Nono, now you're my slave. You should've worshiped me more" is really grimy.
Try to make one where the girl doesn't have a dominatrix factor plz.
ButtPlug
Been posting for a bit

Postby asdfnow4never » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:35 am

ButtPlug wrote:That girl really was kindof a bitch...
I mean, she just got saved my this guy, and yeah, he freaked out and called her a name, but still, saying, "Nono, now you're my slave. You should've worshiped me more" is really grimy.

Try to write your own story?

Idiot...
asdfnow4never
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lamnia » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 am

ButtPlug wrote:That girl really was kindof a bitch...

We are dealing with vore.... dominatrix usually I guess in this case is the predator..... But as it is set up, she does not intend to make him into a butt slurpy, but yet its clear its running in her head long before then....

I think he wrote a rather shallow and callous person very accurately. If you think this types does not exist, they you do not get out much.
If its just a 'preference' comment... then buffer it with such language.

And maybe read it, if you don't like it, write one which illustrates what you would maybe do differently. But I would suggest be original.

If your wondering why we are ragging on you comments, its might be because it comes off as 'demanding' and not really thought through.
If that was not the intent, maybe restate the comment.
Lamnia
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warcrusher » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:02 am

Hey xxl if your still around could you tell me the name of the woman in the pics. Also great story this is one of my favorites.
warcrusher
New to the forum

Return to Analvore