Looking for a drawing

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a drawing

Postby zaneofbane » Tue May 18, 2010 11:39 am

there used to be a drawing of a giantess nekomusume looking at a building which had the top covered with scat with vehicles embedded in it on sizebooru. it was her face that really made the drawing though. sizebooru crashed and the drawing was lost. does anyone know where to find it again? ps: i don't know if this is technically loli, most characters from the series are at least 100. it was tagged lolita on sizebooru. (adult who looks like a loli)
Last edited by zaneofbane on Wed May 19, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zaneofbane
Participator

Re: Looking for a drawing

Postby braxe » Tue May 18, 2010 6:42 pm

this i would like to se
braxe
Been posting for a bit

Postby zaneofbane » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:05 pm

2 years later, still looking for it. any collectors out there willing to share?
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby zaneofbane » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:17 am

zaneofbane
Participator

Postby zaneofbane » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:51 am

Finally, after 3 years of searching I've managed to come across a low res, smaller version of the picture. If anyone has the higher res version, please share it.
http://images.4chan.org/d/src/1376822776175.png

Please note. If someone is kind enough to help me, I will buy myself a congratulatory cake for spending 3 years looking for a single picture because I have nothing better to spend my time doing. It will be delicious.
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby Silver Wolf » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:28 am

Image url not found, even when going to the site to get past the hyperlink block
Silver Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby zaneofbane » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:30 am

Silver Wolf wrote:Image url not found, even when going to the site to get past the hyperlink block

Sorry about that. I have another thread asking about it on 4chan so i just linked it there. I got the image by screen capping a trial file recovery thumbnail of the drawing, but it's really low res. The program in question costs $40, so I'm really hoping someone on here can help me out.

https://boards.4chan.org/r/res/11649095
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby Squirelly » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:52 pm

You do know how fast 4chan 404's, right? Did anyone grab it fast enough?
Squirelly
Participator

Postby zaneofbane » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:40 am

sorry, here it is.

This isn't the full version, and it turns out it's a collage of another picture with the building edited in.
Attachments
1376822776175.png
1376822776175.png (71.82 KiB) Viewed 3163 times
zaneofbane
Participator

Return to Analvore