A Creature of Mystery - AV story

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

A Creature of Mystery - AV story

Postby MaxTwenty » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:23 am

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1132267

I should tell you, there's a lot of stuff in here that people might consider worthy of warnings, but then I also realized that if I were to give said warnings, it would kinda ruin the story's plotline just a tad.

Instead, I'm going to say only this:

1) Enjoy.
2) Read at your own risk.

If you have any big problems with writing.com (can't access, etc.), the story is also in my gallery. If not, there's a 225 GP bonus for reviews I'd like to point you all to.
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: A Creature of Mystery - AV story

Postby KlinKitty » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:53 am

Ohhh O.O Hawtest story I've read in a while! Gawd, horses are the PERFECT assvore preds X3 And Max, you write so well...gah! Even with the scat, I loved the story.
KlinKitty
not always naked

Postby Chaos » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:58 am

:D :D :D :D :D Five very happy's to show how much I enjoyed your story MaxTwenty. Again you've redefined the anal vore genre and written one of the best anal vore stories I've seen in a long while.
Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
-Donnie Darko
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby Eidolon » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:08 am

I'm impressed, I have to say.

It's a wonderfully long story, but not because it rambles or repeats itself; every section serves purpose, and takes things in a new direction. Well-planned, well-written, well-described... There might be a corny development or a bit of an awkward jump in terms of character here or there, but it really doesn't take away from the essential... appeal of the piece, and there's so much good that the flaws start to become negligible.

There was a lot more plot here than I was expecting; more vore-stories use the plot to lead to the vore, rather than working the vore more intriguingly into the plot. I guess I'll just leave it at I'm impressed, once again; I have to count myself fortunate that there really is nothing that disturbs me, or I'd have missed out on a very pleasing piece of work.

Thanks.
-Toric Eidolon
Eidolon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: noun. 1: A situation, place, or locality. 2: The act of locating.

Postby Kanosint » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:34 am

Hmmmm, horse *droools* Once again, they have proven their AVishness :3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby MaxTwenty » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:45 pm

:mrgreen: Hehe, I most humbly thank you all.

It's good to know that my attempt at writing an actual story (as opposed to that previous stuff) seems to have been well received. I'd like to thank all the little people in my brain that made this possible, and... *long shpiel*

In short, I thank you all for taking the time to read this odd creation, and I hope you'll look forward to the next product of my demented brain. =D
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tai » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:45 am

Oh my god, one of the best stories I"ve ever seen. I've never seen a plot like that in a vore story before. O_O'

Great job. :-)
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blank » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:21 am

my hat is off to you sir. great job.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:33 am

^_^ wow that is a good story, very entertaining read i must say, and yes horse for av any day ^^, wooo keep up the great work
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby MaxTwenty » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:09 am

Once more, I thank you all =D Too kind, you be.

(Sorry about the delay there and if this causes any thread necromancy. Please to note that even if it takes me some time to get a chance to read your comments, every one is appreciated very much.)
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tails » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:39 am

I'm a bit embaressed to say that I never got around to reading your other three stories, but after this one I definitly intend to get back to them ^_^. I really don't know where to start with it, much less attempt an actual review on the site. I was quite surprised by a couple of turns in the plot, and the internal descriptions were just plain beautiful (relativly speaking :mrgreen:). Though it did leave me wondering what was going through Ann's mind during the "This was Love" scene, I can just see her rolling around on the floor.
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Postby CynicallyOptimistic » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:51 am

MaxTwenty you are an absolutely beautiful writer, it's good to see a story with such a backplot to it that didn't ramble or drag. And horses do indeed make an almost perfect pred. *COUGH*butcentaurswouldbeevenbetter*COUGH*

Good work!
Never judge a book by its cover. The spine, however, is wonderfully helpful.
CynicallyOptimistic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kanosint » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:59 am

It also made me start on my interactive ^^ Thou art an inspiring creature, MT... The Mi-Go will surely be interested in studying that demented brain of yours...
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby MaxTwenty » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:05 pm

:mrgreen: Thank you all!

CO, I have to admit that I originally wanted to do the story with a centaur, but then as the plot formed in my mind before writing and as things were shifted and tossed around, I realized that the story needed the element of "wtf" to it. Hence, I tried to keep everything as real as possible but making sure it couldn't be real. If I had used a centaur, I daresay the sisters would believe it was no more than a dream, which would kinda... lead nowhere.

But, don't you worry, there will come a time that I'll write a story about centaurs. (Heck, maybe I'll write a book :wink: )

Once again, thank you all for the comments. It's a definite uplift to know my writings are doing some good in the world (Even if it is a borderline illegal good)

Oh, and uhh... what's the Mi-Go?
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CynicallyOptimistic » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:00 am

Hoo-hah, centaurs! Be sure to post a thread about it when you start a centaur story.
Never judge a book by its cover. The spine, however, is wonderfully helpful.
CynicallyOptimistic
Been posting for a bit

Postby worldlyfan » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:18 am

"Thoughts melted away under the sun, into a pool of pure emotion"

John Steinbeck meets an extremely stretchy pred. Amazing.
worldlyfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby BradRepko » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:21 pm

I admit, I am a pretty big fan of AV, and a fan of scat coming into play as well, and this is probably the hottest AV story I've ever read. Your work in sprites is good to, but this story was very well written, and I sure hope you will write much more. One thing I'm saddened to see though is that it contains the standard approach for AV of bringing the prey up to the stomach to digest them. Although it worked in this story and made it that much hotter, I like the idea of anal vore where the victim gets turned into scat right at the source, within the warm, murky depths of the colon, none of them getting absorbed, but totally being turned into waste. In other words, a one hundred and sixteen pound girl would get turned into a one hundred and sixteen pound pile of crap, with roughly the same mass, although perhaps compacted a bit. When it comes to scatty vorish works, this, along with Duamutef's Kari pooping pic and (Luckydraw's?) one story where this guy sniffs a flower, shrinks, and a girl eats him after taunting him, as well as her former victims that are now nothing but crap, are among the three scatty vore works around. As I said, I definetly hope you do more. Also, may I ask you to check out a scatty story of mine that I am rather proud of despite it's shortness?
http://www.darklands.cx/~duam9/nanaga.htm I hope you like it, and tell me what you think about how I handle the taunting of the victims. I love a good taunt when it comes to vore. Maybe your next AV story can involve a malicious fairy who enjoys taunting her trapped victims.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MaxTwenty » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:07 am

Repko-san, It's an awesome story, I must say. Sure, short, but each bit of it is presented with a factor of punch, of freshness (Ironic, being a scat story?). Not to mention the fact that the taunting - one of the most important aspects of vore stories - is written in a style that's believable without ever falling into the realm of redundancy, as I've seen so many other stories be ruined from. And it gave me a stiffy =D.

Also, thank you very much for the comments :mrgreen:. Thing is though, that's what I tried to leave open-ended: The actual digestion method. See, it was meant to be a possibility than Ann could be trying to lure her prey in deeper, but it's never actually confirmed. ('Course, I actually wrote it with the thought in mind that she never planned to digest them at all, and Janette was left to mystery entirely)

Although, I can hardly remember every aspect from the thing, so I may have mixed it up a bit... *commits ritual suicide*

That aside though, I thank you and everyone else once again for the encouragement. And as for my next story, even I don't know what fate the winds will bring... Cuz if I did, I'd already be writing it =)
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

*Lurks*

Postby AL1Hero » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:41 am

*Stops Lurking*
I've read your all your stories about 5 times MaxTwenty. Your pen is mightier then my sword. Please, continue writing and I will be thankful.

BradRepko I've read your story about 5 times as well. I hope that you also, continue to writing.
*Returns to Lurking*
AL1Hero

Re: *Lurks*

Postby BradRepko » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:52 am

*blushes deeply* Wow. Thank you both for your nice comments about my story. Indeed, it is one of my better stories. My best, at least, in my opinion, is a Tales of Symphonia fanfic which can be found in the archive section of this site under writings, and then BradRepko. It is called Flowers for the Chosen, and although it has scat in it, even those disgusted by scat should be ok with it, as in the scat is done in such a matter as to not only be not gross, but ironic and funny as well. It is also one of the few stories I have posted on sites other than this one that are not Ishara stories. Again, thank you both for your encouraging comments, and I hope to add more to my non vorish saga A Legend Foretold real soon. See you next project, MaxTwenty. *winks*
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Analvore