Petergeist

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Petergeist

Postby Tails » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:06 am

I saw bits and pieces of this Family Guy episode when it was first on but was busy with something else and missed this entire segment. It's not exactly anal vore, rather the opposite, however if you want to be technical Peter did pull himself back in after sticking out his head ^_^. Sorry if you don't think it fits. The episode is a spoof of Poltergeist, obviously, in which Peter has desecrated a sacred burial ground. Early on Stewie is pulled into the Netherrealms (somewhat literally ^_^) via his closet. A medium determines that he can be brought back out, but the only exit is via Meg's butt. The first shot is Peter throwing through a baseball. I took the screencap without watching the episode first so I thought it was a person, either way I like the shot quite a bit. After that Peter sticks his head through to do a Bugs Bunny impression before pulling back inside and out the closet (why can't Stewie do that, if the portal is so far away from the exit? Well, without that we wouldn't have any screencaps now would we.) Finally Loise goes in herself and leaps out with Stewie, covered in purple slime. Unfortunatly the frames seem to leap right from Lois' head sticking out to her rolling with Stewie. I'm not sure wether this was done intentionally, to demonstrate her speed, or if it was a video glitch. Taking some of these shots was quite difficult, I was forced to use the SpikedHumor rip which has a logo in the lower right but it fortunatly offers little problem; it never touches Meg. Additionally I left in the Spiked humor link in one cap. This was from a misplaced mouse icon and, as it took six tries to get that frame, I left it in. The next cap is only one frame ahead of that one so you aren't really missing out on anything.

Some of the screens are extremilly blurry, due to video format and quality, I may attempt to rip some better ones later on. The final shot is about one frame after the ghost's tails disconnect from Meg. Unfortunatly it was very difficult to get a clip with them still part way in, I'll resume trying later on.
Attachments
meg1.PNG
meg1.PNG (73.42 KiB) Viewed 5178 times
meg2.PNG
meg2.PNG (112.06 KiB) Viewed 5160 times
meg3.PNG
meg3.PNG (121.94 KiB) Viewed 5157 times
meg4.PNG
meg4.PNG (115.97 KiB) Viewed 5151 times
meg5.PNG
meg5.PNG (99.5 KiB) Viewed 5141 times
meg6.PNG
meg6.PNG (96.7 KiB) Viewed 5203 times
meg7.PNG
meg7.PNG (87.12 KiB) Viewed 5127 times
meg8.PNG
meg8.PNG (100.82 KiB) Viewed 5117 times
meg9.PNG
meg9.PNG (122.21 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Re: Petergeist

Postby blank » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:19 am

i saw that episode, it was great.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby goldelite » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:49 am

8O Weird 8O
goldelite
???

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:42 pm

dam i havnt seen this one yet ^_^ il have to look out for it, thanks for the heads up

my opinon, family guy is better then simpsons, purly because of litle stue ^^
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Tails » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:54 pm

I've never been a big Simpsons fan, though I definitly agree that Stewie is one of the best parts. Theres also a great bit of dialogue a bit after the first screenshot.

Lois: "Stewie , if you can hear me, head for Meg's butt!"

He of course yells out asking if she is insane.
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:58 pm

hehe cant wait to see it.. hay wonder if it is on youtube ^^
*goes to check*
ummm what is the episode called?
Umiriko

Postby Tails » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:59 pm

It's called Petergeist. It apparently used to be on Youtube but now only the last 15 seconds seem to be. Fortunatly the whole thing is up on the site that is accidently pasted on Image 6 ^_^.
Tails
Participator

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:07 pm

lol blond moment there ^_^ not seeing the obvious name lol, shame it snot on youtube.. il have to go hunting
Umiriko

Postby Dane » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:10 am

I saw that hehe.
It doesnt get more humiliating for Meg than this, especially when Peter sticks his head out.
Dane
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:36 am

every episode is humiliating for her ^^ you want to feel sorry, but you just cant ^^
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko

Re:

Postby Imunalia » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:48 pm

You Tube
For the win
Imunalia

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:54 pm

well for the loss as soon as they get more strick :(
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko

Re:

Postby Tai » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:08 pm

Meg? DO NOT WANT.
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Analvore