Dynamic Av (ANIM)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Dynamic Av

Postby Mucki26 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:22 pm

AndrewLondon wrote:
Chaotic Aurora wrote:I quite enjoy the anal side of your work ^^

You mean the back side?

I'll get my coat...
Mucki26
New to the forum

Re: Dynamic Av (ANIM)

Postby fried24 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:04 am

null may i request a link to download your makings I've herd of your makings and would really like to see them a link to another site that shows your work wouldn't be bad either please and thank you.
fried24
New to the forum

Postby Kalnareff » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Null is now a Meme ;D
Kalnareff
Somewhat familiar

Postby gulpin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Is null gone? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
gulpin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Beheader205 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Life happens man, he will come out with more stuff when he has time and feels like it, just sit back and wait like everyone else.
Beheader205
Somewhat familiar

Postby gulpin » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:32 pm

alright :D
gulpin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Kalnareff wrote:Null is now a Meme ;D

Milhouse is not a meme
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Andris » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:40 am

...all I see is a period. I can't find his work! Can someone please advise? I'm new to this and keep reading all this praise for Null and his work, I wanna see too!
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby soline » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

https://rapidshare.com/files/4109768127 ... _stoof.rar

All of Null's work. It's my first upload with the new Rapidshare site, so lemmie know if there's a problem
soline
---

Postby Mucki26 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:30 am

Eka wrote:
naruto7568426 wrote:Fucking traitor, he even said he'd never do something like this. He really did delete everything, even a pm before I got a chance to see what it said. He better stay gone this time for good.

If null does not return by the 10th of August I will give anybody a bag of cookies that can find him. Dead serious. :I

RikuHidanza wrote:Hey if somebody wants to suddenly start doing FREE flash animations, and then suddenly disappear taking literally everything with them, then I have a right to be pissed.

Seriously these are some of the worst statement I have seem. You are to be made to stop visiting this site.

Provider have full right to everything they post. They have the unalienable right to give and take whatever they own at any time for any reason they damn well please. Failing to respect that instantly lose your privilege to use this site.
Mucki26
New to the forum

Postby sqar » Fri May 25, 2012 10:02 pm

I have seen all your work and was impressed and we are waiting for more and thank you :P :-D
sqar
New to the forum

Postby battlebat55 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 pm

soline wrote:https://rapidshare.com/files/4109768127/Null_s_stoof.rar

All of Null's work. It's my first upload with the new Rapidshare site, so lemmie know if there's a problem

It keeps coming up with download perameters invalid, may I request a mediafire upload?
battlebat55
New to the forum

Postby Jaxed » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:46 am

anon44578 wrote:Or you could do the sensible thing and just forget about this strange artist who wasted his and everybodies time.

Well, that's certainly pleasant words for somebody who gave his time to produce freely provided content.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:09 am

Honestly we all should just drop the subject it's not that big a deal and it's not like nulls art isn't available cus i've seen it on other sites. If he comes back fine if not oh well. It nothing to get hurt feelings over.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby funkinslick » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:07 pm

For those who have seen his stuff on other sites, where have you found it? I've seen his 2 3D animations and they're both very, very nice. Has he made more and posted them elsewhere? Is he taking refuge on other boards where people don't take long absences so personally? For me, I'm just glad he posted anything at all, gif animation or 3D. These angry people act like they had a relationship with him and have been broken up with by means of an unannounced facebook status change. Just be thankful, period.
funkinslick
New to the forum

Postby RikuHidanza » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:34 am

funkinslick wrote:For those who have seen his stuff on other sites, where have you found it? I've seen his 2 3D animations and they're both very, very nice. Has he made more and posted them elsewhere? Is he taking refuge on other boards where people don't take long absences so personally? For me, I'm just glad he posted anything at all, gif animation or 3D. These angry people act like they had a relationship with him and have been broken up with by means of an unannounced facebook status change. Just be thankful, period.

To answer your question i've seen most of his 2d stuff on rule 34 booru.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby elperuano310 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 am

Why am I not able to watch the video
elperuano310
New to the forum

Postby AnderzApocalypse » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:09 am

Hey i can't see what everyone else is seeing, is there something i click?
AnderzApocalypse
New to the forum

Postby Nerva » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:19 am

Apparently null edited and emptied all his posts with content, for unexplained reasons; the only explanation I could find is a statement saying "I figured you all had most of them saved".

Sucks, but as Eka stated...
Eka wrote:Provider have full right to everything they post. They have the unalienable right to give and take whatever they own at any time for any reason they damn well please. Failing to respect that instantly lose your privilege to use this site.

... he's within his rights.

However, on one of the previous pages, soline apparently uploaded a collection of his work to rapidshare. Here's a quote of the post with the link.
soline wrote:https://rapidshare.com/files/4109768127/Null_s_stoof.rar

Nerva
???

Postby anon44578 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Sorry but, free content? You mean his content that he took away, re appeared, then took his work back? because I recently went back and yep, he removed and deleted all the files he posted. That free work? hell if anybody I should thank it's you Jaxed for even bothering to save and post his stuff. Just saying, null wasn't a normal kind of artist who wanted people seeing his work. now let's just forget about this thread
anon44578
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore