Null

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Null

Postby meloveu » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 am

Can anybody post Nulls work here or give me a link to his or hers work??

I think null is a genious when it comes to vore, but the artist is so hard to find :cry:
meloveu
Somewhat familiar

Re: Null

Postby Bright » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:57 am

Who is Null?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby meloveu » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:01 am

:?:
Last edited by meloveu on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
meloveu
Somewhat familiar

Postby anon44578 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:12 am

It really baffles me why people want to view art that was specifically removed because the artist did not want their art on the internet. Hell I've seen people get banned for nothing because they called him a worthless backstabbing artist.
anon44578
New to the forum

Postby Nerva » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:59 pm

You guys might wanna read here.

Specifically, this:
Eka wrote:... but as long as the owner specifies not to. You do not redistributes it. Period.
Nerva
???

Postby Gelenor » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Don't shoot the man down simply for asking. Perhaps he did not know that Null's work was taken down for reasons unknown.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby Eka » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Gelenor wrote:Don't shoot the man down simply for asking. Perhaps he did not know that Null's work was taken down for reasons unknown.

Pointing out the rule for you =! shooting you down. It is your responsibility to considers your activity base on the rule.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Xoct » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:39 am

I find it hilarious that someone is taking anon44578 seriously. No where in Null's thread had Null ever specified that he did not want his artwork not redistributed. IF you take the time to actually read the thread, which is in the link I've provided, you will see the exactly what went on. Basically Null posted his artwork on a thread. Later he deleted them (Reason given by quote, take note it does not state anything about not wanting others to redistribute). He actually uploaded them to another site so all the artwork could be put into one file for everyone to have.

null wrote:
soline wrote: Mind if I ask why you vanished like that though? People leaving like that isn't odd, but coming back?....
I did not leave ,i've just removed the anims thinking that most of you had em saved.

Here is where the quote by Null is located: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=27542&hilit=null&start=285

Continue reading on the thread if you'd like, however I believe I've made my point quite clear :)
Xoct
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xoct » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:04 am

anon44578 wrote:It really baffles me why people want to view art that was specifically removed because the artist did not want their art on the internet. Hell I've seen people get banned for nothing because they called him a worthless backstabbing artist.

You won't have to worry your poor baffled mind Anon, as it was not Null's intent to remove the artwork for the reason you are insinuating. Oh and those that were banned was for the following, which you're in the wrong for saying it was for nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if you were either of those two mentioned accounts, which can be solved by a simple IP check :)

Eka wrote:
naruto7568426 wrote:Fucking traitor, he even said he'd never do something like this. He really did delete everything, even a pm before I got a chance to see what it said. He better stay gone this time for good.

If null does not return by the 10th of August I will give anybody a bag of cookies that can find him. Dead serious. :I

RikuHidanza wrote:Hey if somebody wants to suddenly start doing FREE flash animations, and then suddenly disappear taking literally everything with them, then I have a right to be pissed.

Seriously these are some of the worst statement I have seem. You are to be made to stop visiting this site.

Provider have full right to everything they post. They have the unalienable right to give and take whatever they own at any time for any reason they damn well please. Failing to respect that instantly lose your privilege to use this site.

Courtesy of the following link: posting.php?mode=quote&f=56&p=1080160
Xoct
Somewhat familiar

Postby meloveu » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:32 am

come on people, lets not argue here, it was just a qeustion 8O
meloveu
Somewhat familiar

Postby meloveu » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:42 am

^^;
meloveu
Somewhat familiar

Postby soline » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Null, to my knowledge, never said (A) "I am removing my work, I do not want it uploaded or shared" Or anything to that effect.

In fact, to my knowledge the most he said on the topic was he removed the older ones (assuming to preserve bandwidth space for Eka's) because he assumed all who wanted em had em, of course this was before he vanished completely with his newer works too.

I have all of Nulls stuff.

Unless someone provides a quote or somesuch from null saying to the effect of (A). Or Eka expressly forbids it (as far as I see it, the post from her above is just reinforcing the "Don't post if they don't want" rule) I will happily .Rar and upload the files when I have my computer back (currently I'm operating from a slow-as-Zombies Vista machine, I don't trust it to load Google efficiently, let alone compress and upload files)
soline
---

Postby Kalnareff » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Why peoples don't worry about my art like the null's meme .p
Kalnareff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:21 pm

We love you too Kalnareff.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Kalnareff » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Oh my <3
Kalnareff
Somewhat familiar

Postby soline » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

soline
---

Postby Zmann » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:55 am

Link is dead D:
Zmann
New to the forum

Postby meloveu » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:33 am

:| whoa this is an old thread, ok can anybody post a working download link?

>.>
meloveu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kharon » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Since I have discovered no evidence that Null's stance changed since 2012, here you go.
Kharon
???

Postby smashman » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:28 am

can't you just post them here for the few that can't download this for reasons variant?
You don't need to be all hoo-booty about it.
smashman
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Analvore