Women into AV?

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Women into AV?

Postby zaneofbane » Sun May 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Gypa wrote:
zaneofbane wrote:a more pressing question... are there females on this site?

FAIL, just to let you known the site owner is female and the main devloper is female.

i meant on this board in paticular (anal vore)
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby GutterSaint » Sun May 27, 2012 6:07 pm

*Happens to be one of those women who enjoys both the pred and prey of AV*
How are you holding up? BECAUSE I AM A POTATO.
GutterSaint
New to the forum

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon May 28, 2012 6:29 am

I enjoy AV but only as observer, and when the prey is a guy.
As pred I only eat with my mouth. ;)
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby NekuTheEmo » Tue May 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Don't know about girls on this site but my girlfriend likes AV :3
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby NekuTheEmo » Tue May 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Don't know about girls on this site but my girlfriend likes AV :3
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby Andris » Wed May 30, 2012 9:59 am

This is all great feedback. And for the doubters, no this was not intended to be a shout out trap. >.>

Since I've managed to find some candidates to answer my questions I have a few more for the females here. Please don't feel obligated to answer all of them, but even a few answers to some of my questions would be very helpful. I have a spouse who is trying to develop an appreciation for my tastes but gets a bit confused, so what other women in it may become common ground that I can use to broaden her horizons.

1. For those who prefer to be the dominant partner (who does the AV-ing), what is the core element that attracts you to the idea? Is the gratification centered on what you feel as the dominator or what your partner feels while being dominated? Do you do it to make your partner happy, because it makes you happy, or some ratio of both?

2. I've noticed that the favored prey among female characters usually tends to be other females. Assuming that some of these predators are women in real life, and if you fall into this category, why favor women over men?

3. I've noticed there's a difference between 'up the rear' for dominations sake and 'eating' the victim so they wind up in the stomach. Which of these scenarios is more common and what is the appeal of each?

4. Do women who are into AV ever privately imagine AVing people they like or hate? If so would someone mind offering a brief generalized example? I'm not looking for fan fiction here.

Depending on what I learn I may try to write a bit of fiction for the local community and take great pains to emulate a female perspective, just to broaden my horizons.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby prisoner » Thu May 31, 2012 5:52 pm

Sounds like your spouse is exploring your prey interest. Is it possible she could prefer the prey role as well?

Some of your questions aren't specific to females. Do you want male anal vore preds to answer as well?
prisoner
---

Postby Andris » Thu May 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Male predators are welcome to answer and I'll be happy to hear their thoughts. But to answer your question, I don't think my spouse would prefer the prey role from prior discussions we've had...but if she develops an appreciation for vore I suppose that might someday happen.

Right now I have a problem: I'm into it, my spouse isn't, it won't go away, and I'd prefer not to fantasize about other women to indulge it. Every other aspect of my marriage is absolutely great and I don't want anyone else, I just need to somehow reconcile this. She occasionally indulges me, but it's hard because it makes her uncomfortable. I'm convinced that somewhere on this site there's a female who wasn't originally into AV but somehow 'converted', perhaps as the result of a relationship, and that persons story is what I'm after because it may have an answer...or maybe even just the precedent will help. But it won't come from me alone, because I'm a guy and what I see in it isn't going to be the same.

This forum has people like me on it who can empathize with my tastes and probably even some who understand my situation. It also offers a measure of anonymity which is helpful. I've never found another like it. I'm not 'ashamed' of my fetish, but it would cause a lot of problems and melodrama if it became commonly known. People are judgmental and I have a career to think about. Besides that, what happens in the bedroom between couples is private and doesn't need to be shared with others to get attention. The fact that this forum exists is all I need to know that I'm not alone...but I need to make this work.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby prisoner » Thu May 31, 2012 11:38 pm

First off, you did an excellent job of organizing your thoughts. Might I recommend that you had emphasized this in the first post?

Andris wrote:I'm convinced that somewhere on this site there's a female who wasn't originally into AV but somehow 'converted', perhaps as the result of a relationship, and that persons story is what I'm after because it may have an answer...or maybe even just the precedent will help.

You're in a difficult spot emotionally it seems. Can you say a little more about what sorts of ideas you've already run by her? And what have you done as far as trying to control your desire to experience this with her?

You might be able to condition the behavior out of yourself. I have been teaching myself to like sex, for example.

The only real consolation I can offer is that a life partner need not share every interest of yours, and vice versa. Realistically, it is more likely that you two have your own hobbies, and maybe a relationship specific to each. For example, I have some people to play games with, some who enjoy hiking, a role play partner, people to shoot the breeze with. Sure there are some important figures in my life, but I can't rely on just one person for everything. That is my reality, and I know it doesn't say anything negative about the person I care for most if I can't share every detail with them.

1. For those who prefer to be the dominant partner (who does the AV-ing), what is the core element that attracts you to the idea? Is the gratification centered on what you feel as the dominator or what your partner feels while being dominated? Do you do it to make your partner happy, because it makes you happy, or some ratio of both?

A feeling of fullness. For reasons it isn't productive to get into, feeling full is immensely satisfying in my mind. It's similar to stuffing yourself around Thanksgiving.

Another important part would be feeling sexy. It seems like such a small action from me, especially when I enjoy doing it in its own right. For me to turn into the object of someone's desire, that is pretty empowering.

One thing I've noticed about anal vore is that people who don't enjoy it seem to think about the scat, bacteria, smell, suffocation, being crushed, and other such "disgusting" things. When I enjoy this as a fantasy, those realities aren't present. The act has been romanticized to a point where it's meaningless to consider it out of context. A part of learning to enjoy such a thing is to remove the context of reality. The way I see it, it's calming, and kind of hot, to think about how I can keep them safe and warm in there while still having total control over when and where they get released.

2. I've noticed that the favored prey among female characters usually tends to be other females. Assuming that some of these predators are women in real life, and if you fall into this category, why favor women over men?

While I do like female prey, sometimes I have moods where I favor males. Males strike me as more empathic in the experience. (I'm NOT saying that women are unresponsive to what their partner wants. As I see it, a man would better understand what a man wants because he is also a man. It just happens that statistically more men prefer women to other men.)

3. I've noticed there's a difference between 'up the rear' for dominations sake and 'eating' the victim so they wind up in the stomach. Which of these scenarios is more common and what is the appeal of each?

That one is a bit too open ended for me to give an adequate answer. It could, but doesn't have to, be about domination, and there doesn't have to be digestion just because the prey reaches the stomach.

My favorite is having a consensual encounter with mutual enjoyment and no pain. That may require the prey enjoying me telling them what to do or enjoying having their freedom taken away. It could also be that they're unwilling to leave, and I have to expel them against their will at some point.
prisoner
---

Postby Giantessmimi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Andris wrote:I've been looking around this site and can't seem to find any evidence of females who are into or amused by AV. I suspect this has something to do with the fact that guys can 'imagine' it being satisfying more easily than women because they have a prostate, but that's only a guess. This is not an attempt to find women to RP with (I don't RP). I am married and trying to understand the female perspective on AV and how they get into it, if any actually do. Are there any females out there willing to explain their experiences with AV and what they like about it?

I am a female and enjoy Anal vore myself as well, I don't really know if you can explain why so much, but I think it's because I might have tendencies to even be a male, with the mentioning of males having prostates and women not. Not quite sure, all I know if I find it to my liking.
Giantessmimi
New to the forum

Postby Andris » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks prisoner and mimi. =)

As far as what I've already run by her, pretty much everything. She is 'ok' with the idea of sitting/stepping/bullying a tiny person but all forms of vore and insertion make her uncomfortable. I have given some thought to conditioning myself away from this fetish in the past but even after months of avoidance it eventually creeps back into my mind. As far as controlling my *desire* to experience this with her...mainly I just avoid it. I don't bring it up and have normal sex a good portion of the time. If I fantasize about it while we are having 'normal' sex I frequently keep it to myself to avoid ruining the mood.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby prisoner » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:52 am

Well...if that can work for you, more power to you. I see why you would want her to enjoy the things you like as well, so you don't have to keep them to yourself in the moment. (There was a thread recently where someone was worried that their partner "needed" the vore fetish, and they alone were not enough to arouse their partner. There's some potential she could be hurt if she found out, is what I'm saying.)

It is going to be harder for her to like vore stuff if she thinks about the logistics of the act itself. Kinda weird that a strong detachment from reality is necessary for enjoyment. (For me at least. I think the community was pretty evenly split on that though.)

Conditioning isn't the same as abstaining from vore. >.<

Positive reinforcement, and possible TMI:
Spoiler: show
It used to be that even thinking about kissing or sex was an instant mood killer. What ended up working for me was keeping artwork of vanilla sex handy, so I could look at it during climax. Over time, I introduced the stimulus progressively earlier. My brain has begun attaching the two, so I DO get aroused by sex now. I even have 'sex moods'.

Next, I'd try to use vore stimuli as a reward whenever vanilla stuff alone was enough, thus encouraging my brain to seek traditional arousal with the promise of the vore it craves. Weaning myself off vore would be done sporadically. The brain is good at recognizing patterns. It may even create a (superstitious) link between the times it gets rewarded with vore after vanilla sex. I'd have the most success if I could reward myself in a pattern-free way, less and less frequently until the reward isn't needed at all.

Of course, I'm not ready for marriage yet, and I don't have the desire to quit vore. The second part is just my plan based on psychological training methods.
prisoner
---

Postby Blehm » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:33 pm

I'm female. Really into AV actually. Both pred and prey. Mostly prey. But I love everything about it. Just joined this site actually. Been kind of tired keeping my fetish to myself, would be cool to chat with peeps about it. Not so much rp, I don't do that anymore. But really its pretty fucking hot. I wish I wasn't so into AV but I am.
Blehm
New to the forum

Postby tangent » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Nope.
Not even a little.
How strange, innocence. c;
tangent
Participator

Postby kenjitamurako » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:53 pm

I'll be the first to admit that it does something for me sexually to find out there are women with predatory anal vore interests. Artwork and stories are much more enjoyable, for me, when I know they have female creators that enjoy the thought of performing the other role of the fantasy. I assume some guys following this thread have the same appreciation so I'll plug the galleries of a few female artists on the portal that particularly enjoy AV. Hopefully their work will complement the validation other female posters have lent in this thread.

Female portal artists with AV works:

Last edited by kenjitamurako on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
kenjitamurako
Participator

Postby deleteduser301 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:49 am

kenjitamurako wrote:I'll be the first to admit that it does something for me sexually to find out there are women with predatory anal vore interests. Artwork and stories are much more enjoyable, for me, when I know they have female creators that enjoy the thought of performing the other role of the fantasy. I assume some guys following this thread have the same appreciation so I'll plug the galleries of a few female artists on the portal that particularly enjoy AV. Hopefully their work will complement the validation other female posters have lent in this thread.

Female portal artists with AV works:

Uhmm.... I am not female... thanks...
deleteduser301
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kenjitamurako » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:54 am

Human_snack wrote:Uhmm.... I am not female... thanks...

Fixed, sorry about that not sure how I got that idea.
kenjitamurako
Participator

Postby deleteduser301 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:40 pm

kenjitamurako wrote:
Human_snack wrote:Uhmm.... I am not female... thanks...

Fixed, sorry about that not sure how I got that idea.

lol no worries ^_~

I don't think Lucca would be going through so much if I wasn't ^_<
deleteduser301
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ublover1 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:04 pm

shadownaga wrote:
zaneofbane wrote:a more pressing question... are there females on this site?

To answer both questions Yes and I like it, but its not on the top of my list, I'm more of a oral/unbirth lover :-P

lol i knew u did u naughty naga u hehe
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby AzureLoom » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:37 pm

*cough cough* There are more likely many female artist that are unknown to others. ^.-
♥♥♥ Meeeow! You should check out my gallery----> http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/AzureLoom ♥♥♥
AzureLoom
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore