Selfmade Oblivion AV

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Selfmade Oblivion AV

Postby EaranMaleasi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:28 pm

On my endless Journeys trough Cyrodill i encountered this. two lions lying one after another ready for an heavy insertion. at first i hided behind an an nearby stone, but then i remembered a little invisibility spell i've learned a few weeks ago so that I sneaked up to them and watched the "show". as soon as the head of the second lion touched the firsts backdoor i heared smacking noises coming from it. it seemed like the poor second lion was sucked in the ass of the first one. i was stunned and also forgot to refresh my invisibility spell, but the first lion didn't notice me. as soon as the head was in i got back the control of my body and sneaked away from this place near anvil. i've never seen sth. like this before and i hope i will never see sth. like this again.

my first vorish upload I've done, i hope some of you will enjoy this little scene i've "fireballed" in oblivion.
EaranMaleasi
New to the forum

Re: Selfmade Oblivion AV

Postby iwillnomu » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Now you're just making fun of bethesda's ragdoll physics :)
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby SupremeDeity » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:53 am

Nice, though in my current state of fatigue, I totally misinterpreted it. The grass looked a little organic with the blur, and with it kind of seeming to "tunnel" towards the rock, which I saw as a hole, I thought they were both in a giant anus themselves.
SupremeDeity
Somewhat familiar

Postby ublover1 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:26 am

Lol ive done stuff like those so many times on oblivion and skyrim hehe
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby EaranMaleasi » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:20 pm

@ SupremeDeity: well i've got the QTP 3 redemized texture pack... on some things it looks just awesome, but the ground...somtimes better ... sometimes that bad... the vanilla textures would've looked much better

@ iwillnomu: the oblivion physics are just hilarious. just get a body of an person stuck in a door and close it... i think you know what will happen. so... why should i not try to get 2 dead enemies stuck into another^^ well the bodies of these two lions were vibrating the whole time ... seems like they enjoyed it, even dead xD
EaranMaleasi
New to the forum

Postby Angie_Furclad » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 pm

pretty decent hehe kinda funny but in a good way.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Return to Analvore