Looking for AV F/M artist to follow

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for AV F/M artist to follow

Postby Pinhead2212 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:07 am

I'm new here and I just wanted to say the AV stuff I have seen is pretty awesome but for whatever reason I really don't understand how to navigate the site quite yet, might anyone be able to point me in the direction of an artist(s) who typically post up/draw/etc AV F/M material?
Pinhead2212
Participator

Re: Looking for AV F/M artist to follow

Postby NekuTheEmo » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 am

As a novice Anal Vore artist myself I know/follow a few great artists who draw Anal vore alot. a big one being MaxTwenty :) I'd post more but im in a hurry. Welcome hope you enjoy your time here! and hope to hear from you in the future :D
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby Houyo » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Yeah, MaxTwenty is the first thing that comes to mind when I think anal vore artist. Though I would suggest searching for anal vore in the gallery search engine.
Houyo
???

Postby MaxTwenty » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Thank you people XD

Gloom does more F/M than me though, his page being http://aryion.com/g4/user/Gloom

Oddly, I can't think of too many F/M AV-centric people here, though I'm sure I'm forgetting... a lot. However, Gallery > tags browsing at the top will eventually lead you to this http://aryion.com/g4/tags.php?tag=Anal_Vore&p=1 wherein you can browse to your heart's content and find people to watch. You can separate tags with commas to search more specifically, but "Anal Vore, F/M" only seems to come up with two pages and it's missing a lot of the F/M that shows up without adding the tag XD
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekuTheEmo » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Thanks Max! I forgot that tag in my Drawings T-T" I'll have to fix it though.. It'd probably be more "F/?" since i never gave the preys a gender o.o"
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby Pinhead2212 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Outstanding, thank you and actually I remember some of your work Max when I was roaming aimlessly around the internet a few years back, unfortunately it wasn't until most recently that I had actually found this site.
Pinhead2212
Participator

Return to Analvore