Horse/girl AV story, SCAT!

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Horse/girl AV story, SCAT!

Postby irimishii » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:48 am

I love vore, anal vore being one of my favorites. I've wanted to write some vore stories for a while but always end up chickening out before I get the chance. Well, here's my first go at one.
Oh, I thought there wasn't enough horse anal vore so that's what I decided to do.
I know I've done a warning in the title, but please do NOT read it if you donot like scat! Its very intense and isn't just post-vore, I warned you! its very intense and some will find it disgusting so read at your own risk!! And don't flame me if you read it even if it isn't your cup of tea.

Spoiler: show
Kaoko hated Airi, with a passion. The dark haired teenager had been the blonde's rival since childhood, and while they seemed to be on good terms in public, a secret war had been raging between them for as long as they could remember. Kaoko and Airi were models, both working for the agency, often getting booked for the same gigs. They were both incredibly beautiful, Kaoko had long, chocolate brown hair that was always gently curled, and had large, bright blue eyes. Kaoko was tall, with large breasts and full hips. Airi was also very beautiful, with pin-straight sun-kissed blonde hair, and lusty green eyes. She too had a body type exactly like Kaoko's, one of the reasons for their hatred for one another.

But on this particular day, both girls had arrived on the set early, eager to impress the photographer. The girl's were in the middle of no-where, sitting in front of a barn that had long since been abandoned. Airi and Kaoko were both scantily clad, to the point of near nakedness.

"Your getting fat, Kaoko." Airi said suddenly, pushing her silky hair out of her eyes. She smiled maliciously, hatred coloring her voice.

Kaoko rolled her azure eyes. "Your just as ugly as your were yesterday." She retorted.

Airi jumped up, raising her fists in an aggressive fashion. Kaoko followed her example, but not just threatening, her fist shot out, connecting with Airi's pale cheek.

"You bitch!" the blonde exclaimed, holding her hand up to the injured side of her face.

Kaoko was silent, now noticing something that had evaded her attention before.

"Wait..." she whispered, leaning a bit towards the run down establishment. "Do you hear that?"

Airi's face twisted in confusion, "Hear what?" she said, all too loudly.

"Shh!!" the brunette held her finger up to her plump lips. She pressed her ear against the wood of the wall, listening closely. The sounds coming from the inside of the barn didn't sound human... but Kaoko could make out something... like a horse.

"What is it?!" Airi hissed quietly, secretly frightened.

"Its..." Kaoko paused. "I think it’s a horse."

"Oh." Airi breathed a little sigh of relief. She reached forward, gripping the handles to the door and began pulling it open.

"What are you doing?" Kaoko demanded.

Airi rolled her eyes. "Shut up why don't you, horses aren't dangerous." the blonde pulled the door open, peeking inside. "I... I can't see anything."

"Well maybe there's nothing in there." Kaoko concluded, glancing at Airi from the corner of her eye. Instead of retreating from the darkness of the barn, Airi ventured further.

Seconds later, sounds of hoofs beating against the cold ground had forced Kaoko to jump backwards out of fear. And just a moment later Airi re-appeared, luring a huge horse out with her.

The animal was tall, its head clearing Kaoko's easily. The stallion was covered in velvety hair, its mane shining in the sun like raven's wings. It turned happily, as if it were freed from its prison. Airi reached out, stoking it side softly. In response, the mammal ran nuzzle against her chest, then walking little circles around the two models. Then it stopped, gazing at the girl's with such an intensity that it actually frightened Kaoko. For a moment she swore that the dark horse was thinking... no, planning. The look sent a deep feeling of anxiety rippling through her stomach. She glanced over at Airi, who seemed to be... smiling.

Well, not smiling... the blonde was smirking. The kind of smirk that communicated that she knew something Kaoko didn't, and it made goose-bumps run up her skin nervously.

"Kaoko?" She began speaking, but without making eye contact with the rival model. "How long have we known eachother?" she inquired quietly, keeping her eyes trained on the horse.

"Well..." the brunette began. "We met when we were three, so... 15 years. We've known each other for a decade and a half."

Airi paused, as if mulling an idea over. "Wow... and just to think, we've hated each other for that long." She touched the stallion's mouth gently, and the two began approaching Kaoko slowly.

A deep feeling of fear began to possess the model, but she knew better than to let any speck of fear or insecurity show. Seconds later, Airi was in front of her, opening her lips, preparing to say something.

But she didn't say anything, and before she could blink, Airi's fist had smashed into Kaoko's small nose. The model doubled over, cupping her face softly, feeling warm blood drip from her nostrils. But the injured model didn't expect the next punch, which embedded itself into her stomach, nearly forcing her to throw up. Kaoko fell to the ground, spitting up blood.

But the blonde's assult wasn't over yet, and before Kaoko could react, the attacking model spun, and landed a rough kick into her ribs. Kaoko let out a soft shriek, tears from the agony trailing down her cheeks.

Airi reached down, ripping the bleeding woman's clothes off and throwing them elsewhere. Kaoko was far to injured to fight back, and was teetering on the edge of blackness from the pain. When she was completely naked, the blonde gripped her ankles, holding them so that they were at an ankle. Kaoko was just about to fall into unconsciousness when suddenly she felt something against her toes... something warm and...wet. Whatever it was pushed further, until it had completely enveloped her slender feet and now devoured her ankles. It slid down further, reaching her calves. But now Kaoko was beginning to re-surface, and began registering things. Wherever her feet were trapped, she could feel the walls contracting against them, pulling her in deeper. She felt mysterious things in there also, hard and soft... pressing up against her calves.

She also registered the horse, making strange sounds... as if it were being pleasured. But Kaoko didn't have the strength to open her eyes and see. The horse began whinnying much more loudly now, and as the strange sensation began crawling up her legs again, she felt herself slowly being dragged towards it. Before long her knees where trapped, and the glove-like cavern had rapidly consumed her thighs, now devouring her buttocks and hips.

She felt a strong grip on her wrists, and a taunting voice began to call out her, urging her to wake.

"Kaoko..." she immediately recognized the voices as Airi's. "Wake up."

The contractions of the prison around her legs began to grow, in speed and intensity. Finally, after what seemed like a century, Kaoko opened her large eyes.

The first thing she saw was Airi's smirk. Looming over her, taunting her.

"Look" she gestured with her chin, and Kaoko followed her gaze numbly. Then she saw, she saw the horse, it tail lifted up, and its rectum wrapped around her hips. She let out a scream, and began struggling, but to no avail.

"You see... this was a set up." Airi said quietly, looking down at Kaoko's struggling form. "There was no shoot today, but I knew he was here the entire time." Her grip on her wrists tightened, and she was being pulled deeper into the animal's sphincter. The stallion, whinnied again, pushing back, now enveloping her up to her navel. Airi held her wrists, plunging one into the horses convulsing ass, and then the other. Kaoko screamed, begging to be released. But Airi's only answer was to grab her shoulders and force her deeper into the horse's waiting asshole. Flies swarmed around Kaoko's face, and now she got a glimpse of the excrement covered shit-whole that was devouring her. Its intestines felt too tight around her body, forcing the breath out of her, like the corset she had worn for her last shoot. She could feel pieces of its shit all around her enveloped body. Tears continued to stream out of her beautiful eyes, and it continued.

Not very long though, once its rectum had formed a tight ring around her throat, it stopped. Now only her head was still free, and the scent from its dung reached her nostrils, making her gag.

"Oh... Kaoko." Airi taunted, flicking the brunettes forehead. "Its really delicious to see you perish like this... I've been dreaming about doing this for years."

Kaoko couldn't believe what she was hearing, now she was horrified, she knew that this wasn't a joke, and she wouldn't be released.

"Just think." Airi grabbed her face, smiling as she looked down at her. "My biggest completion is trapped in a horse's ass!! soon to be digested, and recycled into a steaming pile of shit!" She laughed, madness creeping into her tone. "Now you'll literally be what I always thought you were!!"

Airi began stripping, and while she got naked, the horse sat on the floor, its muscles tightening around her, but not sucking her deeper... yet.

…......................................................................SCAT WARNING!!!................................................................

"But not before I do one final thing." Airi continued, throwing off her heels. She watched for a minuet while Kaoko struggled fruitlessly. She didn't say anything else, just planted her heels on either side of the model's face, acting like she was going to force her to eat her out.

But as Airi began lowering, she noticed something. But she didn't have enough time to close her mouth. Her small nose was pressed entirely in Airi's pussy, while Airi's asshole forced her mouth open. The brunette didn't have the energy to struggle, but gave one a scream. She knew what was about to ensue, the deepest disrespect and one of Airi's intense kinks.

The blonde grunted, and soon a putrid, thick liquid was pouring into her mouth. She gagged, swallowing by reflex as Airi continued using her as a toilet. The model rubbed her clit while she forced more disgusting liquid out of her dirty rectum. Sobbing, more and more of the excrement traveled down her throat, collecting in her gut.

Now large chunks of it were raining from Airi's sphincter, ones that Kaoko had to chew on in order to not be choked by them.

"Oh yes!!!" Airi cried, clearly pleased. "Keep eating it!!! Soon your going to be shit to!" She rubbed herself furiously, and farted loudly in Kaoko's mouth. The brunette coughed, gagging again as Airi dropped more and more rancid shit into her mouth. Now she stood a little, with her asshole only an inch away. She grunted again, a huge, brown-green log emerging from her rectum. She pushed, and in a second she had released a long, disgusting log of waste onto her face. Now Airi sat back down, smearing it all onto Kaoko's once beautiful face with her large ass. Her face was caked in it, and a few moments later, after taking a huge dump on Kaoko's tongue, she repeated it, shitting on it until no more features of her face where even recognizable.

The blonde turned around and looked at her work, thrilled to see the brunette's entire face caked in her excrement, Kaoko's mouth forced open and her pink tongue brown from what it had consumed. She decided to do it just once more, once again positioning her asshole in her lips. Then she released another large log, and crammed it into her mouth with her fingers, forcing her shit covered lips closed.

The horse stood again, and the model watched as the rest of Kaoko finally disappeared in its rectum. His stomach hung down, nearly reaching the floor with the woman trapped inside it. She dressed, hoping to always remember what she had just did.

Once she was done getting dressed, she patted the horse's large, slightly squirming stomach. The mammal lied down, closing its eyes, preparing to digest its still alive meal. It fell asleep while the blonde fingered herself next to it, imagining the intense and agonizing pain that Kaoko was enduring at this moment.

A few hours later, the horse stood. It didn't bother moving, and Airi was glad she did, seeing as how if she didn't he would be using HER as the toilet.

Then finally, brown shit began coming out of the horses asshole, Airi watched as it formed a large, steaming pile of her old nemesis. After several long moments the stallion trotted away, back into the darkness of the barn. Airi gazed at the brown pile, happy she was the last to ever see Kaoko.

"You know, its really an improvement." she commented, spitting in the heap before stalking away. Leaving Kaoko's digested form behind her.
irimishii
New to the forum

Re: Horse/girl AV story, SCAT!

Postby Houyo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:15 am

Neat. Not one for scat besides for post vore (Though I love post vore scat), but I do like horse preds for anal vore. There was a lot of build up to the story, but the vore itself seemed to be a little short.
Houyo
???

Postby Gelenor » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:55 pm

I liked it, the whole thing, pre and post vore scat. I just wanna know one thing. Why is there a random horse that suddenly noms people with its ass. I would have liked a little more info on how she met that horse.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby NekuTheEmo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:20 pm

I liked it :p im usually not into animal vore but it had everything that made it enjoyable for anyone so thumbs up for that ^-^
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby Sora » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:27 pm

I enjoyed it as well. Love me some anal vore and post vore scat. Thank you for sharing Irimishii!
Sora
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:32 pm

I enjoyed it despite not liking reading about poop being consumed. We need more horse av.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Sancho » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:03 am

nice thx please more
Sancho
New to the forum

Return to Analvore