The Savanna Pt. 1,2, and 3/Buffalo Gal (New Story Update!)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The Savanna Pt. 1,2, and 3/Buffalo Gal (New Story Update!)

Postby BigBootyBell » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:31 am

Hello, my name is bell and I am new to this site. I've taken the liberty of writing a story...though It might not be all that good. I'm hoping for criticism. (but don't be a jerk about it. something nice and simple). Anyway, here it is. I hope you enjoy!

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS EXCESSIVE FLATULENCE AND IMPLIED SCAT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Spoiler: show
Savanna Pt. 1: Morning Blaze
There was little shade to protect the beasts of the African Savanna, which normally was of no real issue as the creatures have well been used to the blazing heat, but today was far beyond that of the norm. The temperature could have easily broken pass 120 degrees on this particular day. The very ground itself was a tangled mass of matted, dry grass and wilted foliage. However, too much surprise, the tree’s, of what few there were in the area, held a great deal of bright green leaves. A meal perfectly suitable for an herbivore…but was very unfortunate for Sol. He was a well put lion with just the right amount of muscle to define his impressive figure and bristled dark mane. You would think, given his species, he would tower above his prey; his figure should cascade over his victims, casting them into the darkness of his grand and ferocious form, but, too much his dismay, it did not. He barely broke 152 centimeters (5ft). Not very intimidating for a creature of his kind, and if that wasn’t enough to break a man’s spirit then his lack of skills as a hunter surely killed whatever spark might have existed. He was not very confident in himself and took much grief from males of all shapes and sizes, but, then again, every man could be considered nothing more than a speck of dust compared to that of their fairer sex. Of each species the women would normally tower over the men, their girth far more pronounced with a curvaceous thickness. Often most would possess beauty that would make any man weak in the knees, but there is a price to pay to even be in the presence of such loveliness. For you see, the women have broken free of their constraints to the natural order of their physiology. They feast upon plant and flesh alike, normally swallowing whole their prey while still alive. It matters not what species the female is, for they have all become omnivores, and anything they can wrap their claws or hooves around becomes their next meal…truly, it was a pitiable life for the men, a very pitiable one indeed…
There he sat, Sol, atop a large stone. His hunger was beginning to get the best of him as he clutched his aching, growling stomach with both paws. In his desperation he would grab scoopfuls of dry, cracked stalks of grass to eat in hopes that it would do something to relieve the hunger pangs, but every time the desiccated roots would tumble from his parched muzzle with whatever little saliva that remained. He was beginning to grow weak; exhaustion was settling fast, and the steadily rising heat only served to exacerbate his frustration. “I’m so hungry…” is all he could manage to let slip pass his dry, sun burnt lips as he slide down the face of the rock. And there he laid for a good ten minutes, only moving to adjust the loincloth that hung around his waist every so often…or at least until it became too much of a bother before tearing it off and callously tossing it aside like an old rag. It wasn’t the best idea as the heat made him forget the only reason why he wore it in the first place was to protect his “pride” from the sun’s scorching rays. With a disgruntled grunt, Sol picked himself up, grabbed the loincloth, and affixed it to his waist once more. “Can’t have my berries roasting off…” he thought to himself while reaching down to check if everything was in order. All seemed to be well, but that did nothing to fix his current dilemma, of which he was reminded by the audible roar of his empty stomach. “Okay, okay…just shut…up!” he said while rubbing the fur around his bellybutton, “I’ll get you some food…” Sol looked around, but there was nothing but sizzling horizon for far as the eye could see. With a paw to protect his sight, Sol turned his vision toward the sky, but only for a moment. The intensity of the sun was simply too much for his poor eyes to bear. “Ugh, I shouldn’t have come out so damn far…shit, if I don’t come back with food or water she’s going to make a meal out of me…or worse…!” A cold chill ran down Sol’s spine as his mind filled itself with thoughts of what she would do to him. Fear began to fill his body to the brim, but at least it was enough to get him moving again. And with that, Sol began to head north in search once again for sustenance.
If ever Sol felt the energy beginning to drain from his body all he would have to do is think of her and instantly he would be filled with a new vigor for life, and knowing how she was it was probably a safe bet knowing that it was definitely on the line. Almost an hour had gone by and there was not a soul to be seen, not even an insect, but that did little to discourage Sol now knowing that this day, this horridly retched, heat stroke inducing, God forsaken day could very well be his last. It was during this time though that Sol began to think long and hard. He knew he wasn’t a good hunter, and she very much knew he wasn’t a good hunter. Sol had never caught a prey in his entire life! In fact, if it wasn’t for her, Sol wouldn’t have been able to survive as long as he has. She is the one who is always rescuing him from another predator and she is the one who is always bringing back food, granted they were nothing more than scraps after having her fill, but still, food was food. Sol couldn’t think of one reason as to why she would keep him around when he brought nothing to the table. Maybe it was to humiliate him. Constantly, Sol is commanded to rub her feet, comb her hair, brush her fur, clean her messes, and to even bathe her. He isn’t even allowed to walk ahead of her. A dog on a leash has more freedom than he does, and certainly gains more respect by comparison. So why is it that she sent him out all alone today? And that’s when it hits him. “*Gasp*she wants to get rid of me!” came bursting out in a tizzy. “She knew I would fail so she would have the perfect excuse to…” Sol could not bring himself to finish those words. The only thing he could muster was a hard, uncomfortable gulp. “W-well I’ll show her!” Sol shouted in the open air to himself. “I’ll show her! I’ll show her that I’m a great hunter! Yeah, I’m the best hunter there is!!!” he sang with false bravado as he marched through a thicket of tall grass. “I’m the greatest hunter ever! You hear that?! I SAID I’M THE GREATEST HUNTER EV-“ In an instant Sol disappears, vanishing with a hard splash into the oasis he carelessly walked into. At first, there were only a plethora of bubbles, but they soon faded. A few seconds’ later Sol breaks through the surface, taking in a deep, heavy, but panicked breath before realizing what just happened. “Who, what, where…!…Oh” After his heart stopped racing, Sol dipped his torso beneath the rippling, life giving water as a comfortable sigh rumbled its way free from his chest. “I guess it wouldn’t hurt to take a little break.” Sol said with a smile before taking a swig of the water from his cupped paws and thanking the gods for their generosity.
……………………..

Savanna Pt. 2: Desert Crush
The sun begins to lower as the hours go by. The once drenched and matted fur of the lion has all but dried up now thanks to the relentless heat that pours over the land, but this isn’t enough to bring Sol down. With newfound confidence and a belly full of water to fight off some of his hunger, the eager lion breaks through the seemingly endless thicket of grass with head held high. Sol hasn’t felt like this in years…actually, he can’t recall a time when he’s ever felt this good. It’s such a wondrous feeling. It’s almost as if he could take on the entire world! “I wonder if this is how she feels all the time.” He thought as he surveyed the land, looking for any signs of life. Not too far off toward the west there appeared to be a small scattering of trees. There was something standing in the center of it all. It was a figure. At first Sol thought it could have merely been another tree, but it was far too thick in comparison to the others. The waft of a gentle breeze, the first to ever appear since the day began, had brought along with it a scent. Though light, it was musky yet feminine. However weak it was did not matter. The stench of the creature was still strong enough to elicit a tenacious growl from deep within Sol. Without wasting any more time, but remembering to approach with caution, Sol hunched onto all four and crawled his way to the unsuspecting prey.
The closer he came upon the figure the larger it grew, and the larger it grew the more he could feel the excitement leave his once unwavering nerves. Since it was a female scent he already knew that the creature would be much larger than him, and all the harder to take down, but he couldn’t return empty handed, he just couldn’t. So putting his fear aside, or at the very least trying to, Sol pressed onward all the while chanting “I can do this, I can do this…” in his head, but those thoughts would quickly fade once the creature was but a stone’s throw away. The color quite literally drained from his face as his eyes fixed upon the giant that stood before him. There she stood this obelisk of a giraffe that gleefully feasted upon branch after branch of acacia leaves. She was at least 457 centimeters (15ft). Her long, dark blue hair ran the length of her gorgeous neck. Her desert sand colored body was only complimented by the dark patches that adorned her save for the milky sawdust like color of her underbelly. Her ample breasts hung just above the soft, plump mound that was her belly, but what really caught Sol’s eyes were her legs. Those long, incredibly thick legs! A single thigh alone was wider than Sol’s entire body, and he knew just beneath that slab of fat was a set of powerful muscles strong enough pulverize bones to dust. Sol traced the lines of those legs to her hips, but they quickly darted back to something that made his eyes open wide with disbelief. The plush giraffe had an absolutely enormous ass! Sure, practically all of the females of the land had incredibly bulbous behinds, usually big enough to engulf a kindred spirit from head to tail or squash them flatter than a pancake, of which he has been a witness to many a time, but this is one of the few times where he has come to witness a beast with a pair of cheeks as big as hers. The truly sad part of all of this was that based on her height alone this giraffe was nothing more than a youngling. She had to of been around 20, 22 tops, and nothing more.
The once agro lion had once again been stricken by fear, but not because he knew she could easily make a meal of him or that the only chance he stood of taking this creature down was to attack from the dreaded backside. He was afraid because this was his only option. There was nothing else for miles, and if he did not bring back at least this gargantuan beast, to which he has no clue as to how he would even accomplish such a feat of returning home with such a large prey, then he would have to face her empty handed. Sol was not about to let that happen. The little lion stayed low to the ground as to avoid detection, but with the way the giraffe was so engrossed with feeding she probably wouldn’t have noticed him if he walked up right next to her. Hiding was next to impossible as the grass wasn’t nearly tall enough to cover his figure, but, again, do to her transfixed feeding he remained unnoticed. Sol could swear that her ass was growing the further he made his way to her behind. His eyes narrowed into slits, he claws dug deep into the earth. His piercing white fangs bore at the innocent giraffe as she continued to happily grind bits of leaves between her teeth. It was now or never, and it had to be now.
With his heart pounding against his chest, Sol pounced! He leapt at the giraffe with claws extended and snarling like a beast...but, the little lion’s plan of attack didn’t work out the way he pictured it would in his mind. Unfortunately, Sol could not jump high enough off the ground to reach her back. Instead, his body went full force into the giraffe’s tremendous butt and bounced off like a ping pong ball, doing a complete 360 in the air before falling flat on his stomach beneath her. Sol, a little dazed, looked up just in time to see her ass jiggle and ripple like a bowl of gelatin before dropping his head back down. The giraffe didn’t even bother to turn around, as if she didn’t even feel the 130 pound lion that attacked her mere seconds ago. The only thing it managed to do was cause the fat bottomed creature to giggle like a child.
The big booty giraffe stood there just as still as before, only craning her neck to strip the next branch bear of its leaves. The giraffe, while eating her way down from the highest she could reach with her neck, laid her eyes upon the branch she was saving for last. It was covered in acacia leaves, and it was going to be her dessert for this meal, but her feet were getting tired as she had been standing still for more than 30 minutes. So, she had a quick idea. The giraffe stretched out her slightly pudgy arm and began tugging hard on the branch. With each jerk of her body the stem began to snap and crack, giving in to her strength, but that branch was stubborn and didn’t want to let go. Harder and harder she pulled until the entire tree began to bow from her might. Sol, hearing the rustling but still stunned, slowly brought himself on all fours. He looked up again with glazed over eyes to see the giraffe trying to tear the branch from its home…actually, all he really saw were those mountainous cheeks of her bobble, jiggle, and slap together. Suddenly, there was a loud crack. The branch had finally broken loose as the giraffe gave one hell of a pull, but her body went flying back. Sol quickly found himself cast beneath a mighty shadow, his eyes tore open wide as a frightful yip exploded from his lungs…there was no chance of escape for the poor little lion…
Sol forced all of his strength into his legs and leapt back as hard as he could, but he could not escape the sheer range that the creature’s ass encompassed. The last shimmer of light flickered from existence as the giant giraffe came toppling down on top of him. With a horrid “THOOM!!!” the little lion was plunged into darkness. His entire body, save for his tail, was gone, completely devoured by the giraffe’s enormous booty! There she sat, none the wiser as to the lion now trapped beneath her body. Miraculously, because of the pliable earth beneath, Sol was saved from a horribly painful death…but his fate was sealed all the same. He could not move, breathing was next to impossible, and there was only darkness to keep him company…that, and a 2,300 pound ass. There he lay, flat as a board, wedge gently into the crack of the giraffe woman’s butt crack and the ground. He winched in pain as the giraffe that now had him pinned decided to give her ass a little wiggle as she got nice and comfortable in the ass shaped crater she just made, wedging Sol a little deeper into her ass crack. It was all Sol could do to breathe, but the air was thick, heavy, and pungent from what he assumed to be a mixture of natural musk and lack of bathing this morning. “I can’t breathe!” he screamed in his mind, obviously there was no way he could do it aloud. “Oh….she’s so heavy, I…I can’t breathe! Please, this can’t be happening, this can’t be happening!” he continued to scream as he attempted to maneuver himself out from underneath the giraffe, but to no avail. He could barely muster the strength to breathe let alone to try and lift her massive form from atop of him, as if that would have been possible anyway. Panicking, Sol started to thrash his body about, hoping it would alert the giraffe, but he was barely moving at all. “Please, someone get her off of me!” was all he could think of as he begged for his prayers to be answered, but the giraffe hadn’t budged an inch. So there he laid, scared out of his mind and body wrecked with pain…unfortunately, this was only the beginning of his torture. The giraffe, as she bit each leaf off one by one, felt a stirring in her belly. A growl so strong came that it caused the fat of her belly to ripple all throughout her body. “Uh oh…” said the giraffe in a pleasantly soft voice as she gripped her stomach with a free hand. Sol, being so close, also heard the rumble. His heart instantly jumped into his throat as he feared what he thought was coming. The rumbling continued to rise in volume at first, but it would descend lower into her body. Sol felt her ass wobble from the coming pressure and squirmed in agony. “Oh, please, no!!!” came screaming in his mind as the giraffe slide her big booty back on the ground, forcing the lion to sink deeper into the fold of her ass crack as he winched once again in pain. “Ohh, here it comes…!” said the giraffe as her rather thin tail lifted into the air. With a quick grunt the giraffe girl unleashed a thunderous “BBBLLOOOOOORRRRRTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!” Sol could feel the wind of the powerful fart brush all over his fur; it coated his body in its horrible stench while it filled his nostrils, burning them. The hot, stinky fart made his eyes water beyond tears. He coughed and gagged as the giraffe sighed and cooed in relief. “Oh, why do these leaves always make me…” The giraffe was cut off as a low, rolling rumble thrust itself downward and out her great, big booty with a terrible “FFFLLLBBUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!” “ugh…so gassy?” she finished moments later as she rubbed one of her mighty butt cheeks. Sol was struggling for fresh air as his eyes and nostrils were once more set ablaze. The smell was absolutely overwhelming. The darkness around him began to swirl as his mind became clouded. He was losing consciousness and fast. “Is this the end?...Am I going to…” was all the thought he could collect as another powerful fart exploded from the giant giraffe’s booty with a horrendously wet “BLURT-BLOOOOORTTT-BLLLLUURRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT-FFFLBBLLLOOORRRRRRRROORORORORUUUUUUURTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” “Man, that feel’s so much better!” giggled the giraffe as her tiny tail wagged itself back and forth. “Oh, and they smell so bad!” came bursting from another giggle as she held her nostrils closed. Sol could feel his mind slipping hard from that one as he choked on the hot and heavy fart…he knew he couldn’t hold out much longer. His strength was gone, his mind about to fade with it. Even after all of this, the only thing he could think of was how angry she would be, how absolutely furious she would be at him…still, even if this was the end…if these sickening events were the last moments of his life, Sol found solace that at least it wasn’t done by her…
The giraffe girl, now full after completely stripping the branch clean, patted her belly just as a strong belch broke past her lips. “Oh my god, Bell, it smells horrible over here!” so suddenly came calling toward the giraffe. Bell turned and smiled, waving to a mighty zebra that was approaching her. She was tall, about 365 centimeters (12ft), her elegantly stripped body was thick and curvaceous as the giraffe’s. Her Mohawk like hairdo was jet black and it ran all the way down to the center of her back. She too, like Bell, possessed massive thighs and an ass that could flatten a full grown man. “ZeeZee! Hehe, how are you?!” Bell asked as the zebra came over to her, leaned in close, and planted a great, big kiss on her lips. “Oh, better once we leave this stink pit I’ll tell you that much.” ZeeZee blurted as she kissed Bell once again, this time on the neck. Bell moaned softly in ZeeZee’s ear as the zebra began letting her hoof like fingers wrap around the giraffe’s massive frame. “Hey, they’re no worse than yours!” Bell chuckled while reaching back behind ZeeZee, giving her gigantic ass a hard slap. It was the zebra’s turn to moan in pleasure this time, and as she did she let her hands dip down Bell’s body, all the way to her humungous ass where she held tight to it. It was then that the zebra girl noticed something. A tail, but it didn’t belong to Bell. “Umm, sweety, I think you’re sitting on something…” With a puzzled look the giraffe craned her neck around, but caught nothing but the sight of her own ass. Instead, she decided to stand up, and as she did Sol popped from her butt crack. There he lay, still, in Bell’s ass crater. “I thought I felt something!” said Bell with an oddly happy realization. “Is he…you know?” Bell asked ZeeZee who bent over to check. “Nope, still breathing.” Said ZeeZee as she placed a hand to his nose, feeling the air pass in and out; Bell just gave a nodded and smiled a little smile. “Jeez, this is the fourth time this month!” said Bell with an oddly satisfying laugh. “Yeah, I know right! It happened to me just this morning…though, mine wasn’t as lucky.” Said the zebra girl as she gave her giant butt a good swat with her palm. “At least he made for some good ass fat!” The two giant women burst into a hardy laughter after that. “So, what do you wanna do with him?” ZeeZee asked as she gave her love a seductive look. “Want to eat him?” responded Bell, but ZeeZee shot her down post haste. “Are you kidding me? He smells like dung pile!” Bell simply shrugged after that, not having much else to say. “Ehh, let’s just leave him.” Said Bell. The zebra nodded and planted another kiss on her lover before the two walked off with palms resting on each other’s jiggling butt cheeks.
The sun was setting low on the horizon. The sky was a dark hue of purple, blue and orange..it certainly was a good night to be alive. Sol’s eyes slowly began to open as he dragged his pain ridden body to its feet. His body reeked of giraffe farts. Every step taken to climb out of the ass crater was excruciating, but at least he was still alive…and yet there was no joy in his eyes. “God…why couldn’t I have just died? Anything would be better than having…to face…” Sol’s thoughts faded as the sound of thumping drowned out everything. He knew that thump, it was her thump. The poor little lion was greeted by a hellish monster. There, standing before him, was a lioness towering over him at a whopping 548 centimeters (18ft). Her thick fur was a glorious beige that grew lighter as it reached her underbelly. Her pear like shape was truly a sight to behold as it lay unhindered by even the minimalist of clothing. Her hair was weaved into beautiful dreads that stopped at the base of her neck. Her breasts were smaller compared to that of the giraffe’s or the zebra’s, but her hips and thighs matched perfectly in girth. Her ass was beyond enormous! If the giraffe’s ass could crush a man flat, then this booty could crush them from existence altogether! There Sol stood in front of her, foot still tapping against the ground and arms crossed over her chest. “So…what happened?” came a voluptuous, throaty voice that sent a shiver running up Sol’s spine. “Its…its been a long, terrible day.” Sol squeaked out as his stomach growled from hunger, but the roar from hers all but silenced it from his ears. “I see…let’s go.” She gestured with a finger and turned, with Sol close behind, forced to stare at the jiggling, wobbling mass of this colossal beast’s booty. “I’m sorry dear.” Sol spoke sheepishly. The giant lioness sighed and turned her piercing yellow gaze back to him. “I-It’s fine. I know you tried your hardest. You know you’re going to have to make this up to me tonight, right?” She spoke in a stern voice. “I know.” Replied Sol. “Good…” all was silent after that with nothing to fill the uncomfortable air but the sounds of insects screeching as the moon starts its rise from behind them. Sol looked at his shadow…not even with its luminous glow could it drape itself around the immense figure of his wife’s.
……………………..

Savanna Pt. 3: A Loving Night of Hell
The sun was nearly below the horizon when Sol and his wife, Naomi, made it to their grotto. It was nothing special. A good sized watering hole, a nice, big, shady tree to keep them cool when the sun hangs over head, a cluster of flat top rocks used for bedding with an assortment of crushed grass to work as a makeshift mattress, all housed by a field of high stalked grass that was waist high to Sol’s enormous wife. Naomi, feeling a little stressed, stretched her aching muscles. Sol, wishing he could do the same, could not. He was still in pain, though much of it had subsided by the time they reached their dwelling; it was more of a dull, annoying ache than full fledge, blinding, agonizing pain. Sol looked to his wife, and she to him, but her gaze did not seem angry. In fact, it looked more like a soft smile than a disappointed scowl, but maybe that was because of the night that was ahead of them. “Alright, let’s get to it.” Naomi said as she sat against the rocks in a reclined pose with feet pointing toward Sol. “Start rubbing.” Sol nodded, not bothering to answer, and got to it. His paws rubbed and glided along her foot paws, picking whatever grass and bugs that might have gotten caught between her toes. There was no odor, which was a relief, but her feet never really did stink unless she had been doing a great deal of running beforehand. Still, she had some rather large feet, and rubbing them was difficult, especially with his body aching as it was. “So, care to explain what happened?” she asked with an almost sinister like chuckle and smile. Sol didn’t even look, but it was still enough to make his entire body cringe for a moment. “Well, you see…” Sol went on to explain the events of what happened, at which Naomi found it suitable to giggle, laugh, and sneer at. To be honest, Sol couldn’t tell whether if he felt like laughing because of how funny some of the events truly were or if it was simply because she was laughing, and God knows he could never resist her infectious laughter. It took around an hour before Naomi felt comfortable enough to let Sol cease with the foot massage, but this was only the beginning. Naomi soon spread her massive thighs and gestured Sol to come between them, all with a smile that was mixed with a loving, yet foreboding devilry. And in he walked between those cavernous thighs of hers and began to massage each leg one at a time. All was fine at first, but soon those legs began to close. It was then that Sol could feel his anxiety build, scared of those massive flesh walls closing around him. “You look a little nervous…hehe, are you nervous?” she asked in a coy voice as her legs continued to close with Sol pushing against her thighs, his toes grinding into the dirt as he put forth genuine strength to keep the two legs from coming together. “N-no…” he responded in a sheepish tone, but Naomi could tell he was nervous, and why shouldn’t he be? Sol wasn’t Naomi’s first forced husband, and more than likely he wouldn’t be her last. It was either catering to her every whim…or end up like the others, either as food or as one of her many discarded and broken “toys.”
Those thighs were closing and fast, but he could not leave less he face a more gruesome punishment. Naomi gave a coy stare as she watched her little husband try his heart out to keep the fat thighs of his wife from smothering him, but play time was quickly coming to a close. “Umm…N-Naomi? C-Could you-“ Sol didn’t get a chance to finish as those mighty thighs cascaded around him, swallowing him in a sea of fat and fur. It was all he could do to let out soft whimpers and strained grunts as Naomi began flexing her thighs, gently, but even that little was enough to push the air from his lungs. His breathing instantly became labored and hoarse. This was already ten times worse than what he experienced earlier, and it was only going to get worse from here on out. For twelve solid minutes Naomi opened and closed her giant thighs, only letting Sol catch a lungful of air before squeezing it out of him in the most gut-wrenching way possible. As she pulled her legs apart for the final time, Naomi couldn’t help but to laugh as her little hubby was plastered to her inner left thigh for a few seconds before falling to the ground with his chest heaving in and out, struggling to pull in as much air as he could. “Well, that was fun.” Sol wiped the sweat from his forward and feebly came to his feet, almost stumbling back to the ground in the process. “Y-yeah…fun.” With a paw to her mouth, Naomi laughed while her tail gave his body a little nudge. “Come on…give your queen a little smile.” She continued to nudge his body with her tail, tickling him at his stomach and arms. As much as he didn’t want to at the moment he couldn’t help but to let a weak smile spread across his lips. “There it is!” Naomi climbed atop the makeshift bed, snickering the entire time, and laid upon her stomach. The tail that nestled itself within the crack of her mighty ass began to lift. With a flick of the tip, she gestured Sol to come over, to which he did. He climbed onto her massive frame. He felt so small, so insignificant to her body as he stood on the center of her back. Just as he was to begin she turned as best she could to him without knocking him off balance. “Ah, ah, ah…” she spoke in a sly tone with a single finger wagging. “Tonight you have to rub lower.” She finished in a cool, voluptuous voice. You could see the fear and anxiety plaster itself onto Sol’s face as he looked back to the mega mound of ass meat. Sol never had to give her an ass massage before, but he knew it couldn’t be good, especially not after seeing what she has done to men with it. Some nights he still wakes in a cold sweat from nightmares of seeing her prey reach from the crevice of her ass, grabbing at the open air as their final screams are muffled from the world before being sucked it…feeding the girth of her ass, and leaving nothing of them but a steaming pile out in the field as a warning to annoy idiotic enough to even cross paths with her.
“Y-Y-Your…butt…b-but why?” he asked without the slightest attempt to hide his nervousness. “Because my ass needs a good rub too…now get to it!” She finished with a soft growl. Sol had no choice in the matter. As he said a silent prayer beneath his breathe the little lion made his way on top of the left butt cheek. The mass of flesh was so soft and squishy that his foot paws sank into the fat. Each step was a challenge to keep balance, even when he went on hands and knees and began to massage. He started on the left, rubbing in a gently, circular motion at first, but switching to a long, upward motioned press. Naomi so enjoyed having her big booty so tenderly taken care of that she began to purr. Her tail, once waving in the air, began edging him closer toward the crack. The closer he came, the more his body shook. At one point, he shook so strongly that her entire ass begins to ripple and vibrate, of which Naomi seemed to love. “Come now, don’t be afraid.” With a quick swipe of her tail, Sol went tumbling downward into the crack. The little lion frantically fought the soft flesh, trying to free himself. With a quick tug, out came his head from her big ass. The smell was so pungent, so strong; it almost overpowered all of his senses. How much he wanted to run away, to get away from the giant ass of his wife, but he knew running would only make things worse for him. Gritting his teeth, Sol began massaging the massive butt crack as best he could, but with every parting of the flesh he could feel an instant burst of heat deep from the depths of her fat lioness booty. Every few minutes Sol would slip and have to pull his body from the confines of her ass, but Naomi seemed to revel in his misery. Suddenly, the mighty lioness began rocking back and forth. The lion trying so desperately to keep himself together was tossed side to side, slapped hard whenever the cheeks came rolling back together, but the lioness wasn’t just doing this to mess with her little hubby. She was stirring up something far more foul. With one good thrust of her hips, Sol, with eyes open wide, fell between the crack after the right cheek bounced off his body. With ears against the flesh, Sol could hear the rumbling that was rolling from her belly toward him. A horrid feeling of deja vu hit him all over again, and he knew he had to escape. Clawing at the flesh, the frightened lion tried to pull himself free, but the cheeks were too soft and malleable for him to get a good grip. “Please…please, no, not again!” He shouted, but with face submerged in her ass it fell on deaf ears. Naomi, now ready, thrust her magnificently fat booty into the air and let it rip! “BBBBLOOOOORRRRRGGGGGHGGHGHGHHHH!!!!!!” came the deep, wet fart. The fur on Sol’s body was literally being blown back as the ass jiggled out its titanic fart for a full ten seconds. Sol gagged on its stench, his eyes and nose burned worse than with his encounter with Bell the giraffe, the smell covered him like a blanket, and the heat was enough to make him sweat on contact. “Oh, God! Please, don’t!!!” screamed the terrified lion as Naomi began flexing her big butt cheeks. Sol would desperately gasp for air each time her cheeks parted, but he was starting to sink lower and deeper between the fold. His body, knocked upright from one of the cheek slaps, turned toward the sky, but so much of him had already sunk into the monstrous booty. “Naomi, please, don’t do this!” The lion pleaded as loudly as he could, but at that very moment a monumental fart burst from her cheeks! “GGGGLLLOOBBRBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the powerful fart ripped Naomi’s butt cheeks open wide, and down he went. Sol was now like the many before him, a claw grasping at the open air with screams unable to penetrate the folds of her thick, heavy cheeks. Naomi was having the time of her life, reveling in the terrified shrieks and struggles of the man being devoured by her ass. She would turn and look at her bulbous cheeks, catching a glimpse of the tiny fingers that fought for freedom, but she was having none of that. The big booty lioness gave her ass a nice jiggle, pushed her bum right into the air, and let loose a thunderous “FFFFFFBBBRRROORROOOORRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and as the cheeks split so did the last of Sol disappear into the darkness, completely devoured by his wife’s gigantic booty. “I’ll leave him in there for a couple of hours...” Giggled the tyrannical lioness, now satisfied with the dark and dirty deed, but all of this flexing and farting left her quite drained, so much so that she was able to ignore her hunger and drift into a sound sleep, but while she slumbered Sol was experiencing a whole new level of hell. There he was, trapped between her massive butt cheeks, still struggling to break free of their grip. The heat that engulfed his body was unbearable. The stench, just as horrifying as the slick, sweaty walls of her ass dragged him lower into the abyss. For the second time today the eternal darkness that he found himself within began to twist and twirl, dancing in the quickly fading vision of the poor lion. His red eyes burned even more so as his eyes were too dry to produce tears, and each struggled breathe filled his lungs like fire. Still, in her sleep, the mighty lioness continued her deadly gas attack, unaware of the unmitigated world of hell her husband now faced. Slowly his descent continued. The mighty ass seemed to go on forever, but it wasn’t before long that the lion reached the dreaded pucker. To weak and exhausted to fight anymore the lion simply gives in. The moist pucker of the lioness’ tailhole expands around his body, almost turning into a gapping maw whenever another tremendous fart decided to break free. As he sank in, feet first, Sol could only think of the horrors he experienced today, the sickening plague that was his life at this very moment as he came face to face with one of his greatest fears, his most terrifying nightmare. He tried his best, he really did, but it was never enough. And now, he was serving his purpose to his wife. It was a long time coming. He knew it would come eventually…he just never thought it would be so soon. His last thoughts, just before being swallowed whole by the hungry tailhole, were of his wife. He couldn’t help but to let a gentle smirk slip across his face as his final thoughts came to pass before passing out. “...I’m glad that I could do one thing…to make her happy.”
Naomi’s eyes bat at the early morning light that poured over the horizon. She rose with arms outstretched and a bright smile on her face. She looked down to the pudgy mound of flesh that was her stomach and gave it a squeeze as it gurgled. “Mmm, I guess you’re ready to come out now.” She said with a twinkle in her eye as she peered back to her fat ass. It was time to take care of the morning business. She took a stroll from her grotto, stomach growling and gurgling the entire way, and found a nice, empty spot to relieve herself. She dug a little whole and plopped down on top of it. It wasn’t long before her booty let loose its torrent of farts and squeaks, but that’s all that came. With one thick, hefty fart, she giggled and rose off the improvised toilet, staring down at her handy work. “Wake up sleepy head” she spoke in a soft whisper as she poked the body of her husband. His eyes, though slow to wake, soon shot open as his eyes darted in a frenzied panic. “What?! W-Where am I?!...Am I…am I dead?!” He asked while looking over his slick, wet body, then, too much his surprise, catching an eyeful of his wife. She stared at him for a moment then began shaking her head. “No, not dead…a little smelly, but not dead.” She giggled as she hoisted him to his feet, but his body quickly reeled back and down he went again. “I…don’t understand. I thought I was…I thought…” he trailed off, not even attempting to make sense of what was going on. His eyes turned back to his wife who did nothing but smile at him as if everything was hunky dory. “I don’t understand…I thought you were going to…I mean, wasn’t I…” Still she said nothing. All she did was stare at him. “I…just don’t understand…why am I still alive?!” He asked Naomi in a fluster. Finally, she answered, but the words that came next were such a surprise that Sol could swear his heart skipped a whole beat. “Because I love you, that’s why.” Never had Sol heard such words of sincerity, especially from his wife. Sure, she has said it in the past, but he figured they didn’t mean anything. What he once thought to be hollow words now rang truth. “You…love me?” he asked quizzically, still so shocked that the words were still ringing loud and clear in his mind. “Yes…I do.” She smiled and once more brought him to his feet. There he stood, peering into those bright yellow eyes in complete bewilderment. Just as though it seemed the moment would last forever, out came crying the roars of their empty bellies. “Hey, why don’t I get us breakfast.” She said as she leaned in to give him a kiss, but pulled back hard once the fumes of his reeking body hit her nostrils. “Umm, you should take a bath.” She chuckled out before giving him a pat atop the head and heading off to find food. Sol stood there watching her figure shrink the farther she moved away. At one point she was so small, so faint, that she looked to be no taller than he was. From this distance she didn’t seem so big...almost normal. It brought a smile to his face and warmth to his heart. As the lion began the trek back to his dwelling, ignoring the stench that covered him so, he let something slip. Something he couldn’t remember saying for a long, long time, but when he did it made the wonderful morning even more beautiful. “I love you, too…”

The End

Thank you for those who have read my story and enjoyed it. With some free time, and inspiration, I came up with a new short story titled "Buffalo Gal." I hope you all enjoy it ^^. Also, feel free to chat with me anytime I'm on. I'd love to talk...or I could let my big booty do the talking for me X3! Either way is fine by me!

Spoiler: show
Buffalo Gal
Off in the distance there is a rumble…it is low at first, but it quickly begins to gain momentum. Leaves were beginning to be shaken from their branches, the ground itself felt as if it were buckling as bushes began to tremble from the quake. A small heard of men, all of various species, took note of the loose gravel beneath their feet and how the assortment of pebbles, dirt, and sand began leaping in the air as if they somehow came to life! As the men turned their gaze to their rear they were greeted by a terrible sight. Jaws were beginning to drop as the sight of a moving fog of dust and dirt came running toward them at break-neck speeds…but this was no dust storm. Oh no, it was far worse than that! As this horrific cloud of air came closer the sounds of hooves trampling the earth and frenzied bellows of bovine began breaking through the air. “Stampede!!!” screamed a male hyena before breaking off parallel to the force that came rushing at them. The men, panicked, each ran in their own direction, but made sure to stay parallel to the dozens of beasts making their way across the land…but the cloud was so vast! It appeared that no effort of sprinting would allow of them to escape the rampaging hoard. It was every man for himself! The cloud was really making a break for it now. The mass of female buffalo came tearing through the land, their hooves crushing into the ground, their bodies so tightly packed together that it appeared as if it were a single entity! Harder and harder they ran, the men, praying to the gods that they would not be crushed beneath so many weighted hooves. It was close, only a few were in the way of the stampede, but with adrenaline pumping and fear coursing through their veins the last of the men managed to move from their path, though it was only barely. For one slow running lion it was literally by a toe. And off the women went, still making a beeline heading east for god knows what…
As the herd of women approached their destination the foggy cloud of dust swirled in the air as the final hoof stopped dead in its tracks. Each one of the bovine beauties where struggling for breath, some hunched over with hands to their knees and others with arms raised behind their heads and panting like dogs. From the front came the leader of the herd. A strong, muscled, albeit plump and round woman she was with mighty horns that curled down to her cheeks, with hair as black and beautiful as the rest of her lightly furred body. She, at the very least, 609 centimeters tall(20ft). Her big, round, perky breasts sat at her chest while her figure expanded as it descended. Sure, the other women were just as big hipped and round bottomed, but the leaders took it to a whole new level. Hers was the widest, yet elegant, and with a greatly immense ass; her booty was so big and gloriously fat that it could fell even the mightiest of oaks! After catching her breath she turned her attention to the crowd, and with a big smile she began to applaud. “Alright, ladies, Good run! Very Good run!” Soon the whole herd was in an uproar, cheering and clapping, each giving one another a congratulatory pat on the back…if only the men knew that this was only an exercise run. The women made their way to the oasis, a massive watering hole with fertile trees and a beautiful flowing waterfall big enough to quench the thirst and bath the sweat from hundreds of creatures at a time. The female buffalo began to accompany and mingle with the creatures that had already made it to the oasis. Practically every species was present…truly it would have been the dream of any man to be around the company of such buxom ladies, if only it meant they did not have to risk their lives to catch but a glimpse of it the oasis would be filled with just as many men, maybe even more. The leader of the buffalo women, Talhi, had walked to the very end of the watering hole. As she sat near the water’s edge she dipped her aching, sun burnt hooves into the cool, refreshing water. “Ahhhh….” She exclaimed, happy that she could finally relax after her and the other women’s 25 mile run. She smiled as the gentle breeze washed cool air over her sweat drenched body. Just then, as Talhi was enjoying the suns warming rays of light, her body was cast within a shadow. Wondering as to what happened, she opened her eyes and turned to witness, standing over her, was a gargantuan black rhino. She was massive! Standing at least 822 centimeters (27ft), the mighty rhino had pure white hair flowing from her scalp, which went beautifully with her pitch black horn. Her body, thick and muscled, but holding onto enough fat to give her a plump appearance. “What, you can’t say “Hi” to your best friend?” The rhino asked in a silky smooth voice as she placed her hands on her incredibly wide, fully formed hips. “Oh, I’m sorry, Malinda…I’m just so tired” said the buffalo as she rose up to give her friend a hug. “Hehe, you know I’m just playin’ with you!” said Malinda as she dropped to the ground next to Talhi, her enormous ass shattering the earth beneath her like glass.
“So, how’s everything? I haven’t seen you in a week” Talhi asked while sitting forward far enough to reach into the waters in front of her and taking a drink from her cupped hoof like hands. “Oh, you know, doing a little bit of this and that. How about you? Have you taken care of that little…”problem,” yet?” said the rhino as she scratched a rather annoying itch on her stomach. Talhi seemed to tense up that very moment as she shook her head in disappointment. “No…the little bastard got away from me again!” She exclaimed in fury. “Hey, calm down…I’m sure you’ll get him eventually.” For the last couple of weeks, Talhi has been dealing with a very bothersome issue. A wild cheetah, young, hard in the head, and quick to mouth off has been constantly teasing and tormenting Talhi with his incessant name calling and jeering, but as fast as she was she could not match the speed of the feisty cheetah. “That little…ugh, he slapped me, called me “Jell-O ass” and “bubble butt” and then ran off snickering.” Talhi, in anger, punched the ground hard enough to leave a fist print. “Hey now, calm down…” said Malinda as she placed a hand on her shoulder, but then she did something strange. She leaned in close; close enough to whisper in Talhi’s ear, and said “I’m sure he’ll get what’s coming to him very, very, soon.” Talhi stared at her friend with a puzzled face as a smile ran across her lips. “Malinda, what are you talking about?” She said nothing, only stood up and gestured the buffalo woman to follow her as she walked into a thicket of trees and bushes. Talhi, curious as to what was going on, followed her friend. Pushing past branches and foliage, Talhi stayed close behind her friend, asking where exactly she was taking her, but still the mighty rhino woman said nothing. After about 5 minutes of walking they came to a small enclave…and Talhi’s eyes opened wide with delight. There he was, that spotted cheetah, bound and gagged like a freshly caught pig. He was around 121 centimeters (4ft) and was thin, to no surprise, but he did have enough muscle to define his figure rather impressively. As soon as the little cheetah saw Talhi he freaked, moaning through the rag in his mouth that was keeping him from yelling…not that any of the other women would care if he did anyway. “Oh, Malinda, thank you!!!” She squealed as she gave her a great, big hug. “How did you ever catch him?” asked a curious Talhi. “He may be a fast runner…but you can’t run in your sleep, hun.” She giggled as Talhi gave her another hug. The two then turned to the tiny cheetah, smiling a devilish smile that made the cheetah boy nearly wet himself. “So…what are you going to do with him?” asked Malinda as she took a few steps closer to the cheetah boy, who did all he could to move away from her. “Oh, I’ve got the perfect plan…” said the mighty buffalo as she stepped up to the cheetah, removing the rag from his mouth. “Please, please! Let me go! I’m sorry; I’ll never tease you or pick on you again! Just let me go!” the little cheetah pleaded, but Talhi was having none of that. “What is your name, boy?” Talhi asked as she fiddled with the ropes that bound his arms and legs. “I-It’s Vince. My name is Vince…please, let me go.” Talhi, making sure as to not fiddle too much with the ropes, let a finger slide up from his stomach to his chest. “And just how old are you, Vince?” He didn’t answer right away, fear clouded his mind to much, but eventually he managed to blurt it out. “2-20…I’m 20…what are you going to do to me?” he asked as his heart began to race, pounding sharply against his chest. “Oh, I think you know what ol’ “Jell-O ass” is going to do…” The cheetah’s heart sank at that moment as the buffalo women, snickering and chuckling at his misery, began to turn, slowly, so that gigantic ass could come into view…the cheetah was about to see just how jiggly that ass of hers really was…and how dangerous it could be. “No…please, anything but that. Please!”
Talhi, now fully turned, took a few steps back so that she was now standing directly over Vince. His little body was cast into the depths of her immense shadow. His fear was definitely getting the best of him. Talhi began to lower herself until she was crouching over the young cheetah. Her enormous booty was only inches away from him…it was sooo big! He was nothing compared to Talhi’s fat booty. He was a speck, an insect in comparison to the beast that loomed over his head. Talhi’s tail began to swing back and forth, fanning the musk of her hot, sweaty ass in his face. The smell was strong, too strong. He would cough and choke just on the stench alone. He could feel his mind go a little hazy as the smell intensified with every passing second. “No…y-you can’t do this!” he screamed. “Oh, but I can…and guess what? I had a big breakfast this morning…a very big breakfast, and it’s made me sooo-“ Talhi was interrupted as her belly let out a giant rumble. You could hear it rolling down her stomach and into her intestines, and with zero hesitation the mighty buffalo let out a horrifically wet, incredibly loud “SSSSBBLLLOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!” the fart was like a sauna, horrendously hot. Vince’s eyes burned, the hot air hung in his lungs as he coughed and gagged on the stench. “Please, no more!” cried Vince just as Talhi let out another thunderous fart. “FFFFLLLBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!” the powerful fart nearly destroyed Vince’s senses as he was forced to breathe in the foul smelling air. “Ahhh that felt damn good! But, I feel so drained…I think I need to take a seat!” Vince didn’t even manage to get out a single scream as the monstrous booty fell on top of him, causing his entire body to vanish beneath an unrelenting sea of fat and muscle. “You know what? I forget sometimes just how sadistic you are” It was all Malinda could do to stifle the laughter that was building inside of her. “Ehh, he had it coming…the little jerk.” Talhi spat out in an instant as she began to grind her thick, bulbous booty on top of the tiny cheetah, who was now being painfully wedge into the crack of her giant ass. Talhi came to her feet, dusting off her giant ass, and gave Malinda another happy embrace. “Thank you so much again. You really are a great friend!” Malinda, embarrassed, blushed as she made a coy gesture. “Oh stop, your makin’ me blush!” Malinda, staring back at her friends big, round ass, gave it a playful slap. The fat rolled and rippled its way through her thighs before settling a few seconds later. “Now what are you going to do?” Malinda asked knowing full well that Talhi wasn’t done torturing the cheetah boy just yet. “Hmm…I think I’ll go for a little fun run.” Talhi responded. “Heh, alright, and have fun.” Malinda waved off her friend as she took off toward east, leaving the oasis in a strong sprint.
Trapped inside the mighty ass of the buffalo woman, Vince screamed, begging for help, but the walls of Talhi’s ass were so thick that nothing could escape. It was so hot and wet. The air was suffocating, but the little cheetah continued to fight to take in as many deep breathes as he could. That smell though, that horrific smell was so loud and heavy. Talhi was gliding through the Savanna, her butt cheeks bobbing back and forth, slapping against each other as the occasional fart ripped out her big booty. Vince’s fear grew to new heights as he found himself moving deeper and deeper into her giant ass, being forced toward her pucker by the slick, sweaty walls of her ass and the constant gliding of her cheeks past one another. “Please…I’m sorry…let me out…please!” Vince tried to scream out, but even to himself it was all to gargled and broken to be understood…not like it would have mattered anyway. Talhi, intensifying the run, also had a strong buildup of gas. “Oh….here it comes…!” She didn’t stop running, she just let the mighty fart blurt from her booty as she continued. “BBLLLLLLAAAARRROOOARRAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!” came the fat, wet fart. Vince gagged harshly after that one, mainly because he moved so much closer to that hot, sweaty tailhole of hers. He tried so hard to free himself, but with already being bound by ropes the only thing the cheetah could do was perform a fruitless struggle. As the energy drained from his body, his eyes and throat burning from the stench of the mighty farts, it was all Vince could do to keep conscious as the darkness swirled and spiraled all around him. “FFFFBBLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” came the next incredibly loud fart. Vince, being so close to the epicenter of the blast, nearly fell into unconscious, but it wouldn’t be long before that happened anyway. His body was now pressed against the pucker…its wet surface molded around his body and dragged him inside slowly like a cobra swallowing its prey. The poor cheetah, unable to resist anymore, finally gave in as the gapping maw that was Talhi’s tailhole completely devoured him. The moment Talhi felt the cheetah boy slip entirely into the depths of her big booty her body quivered and let loose an incredible “BBBBLLLLLLBBBBBBBLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!” Talhi sighed as she grabbed her enormous butt cheeks, smiling happily to herself as she felt her ass beginning to grow slightly, instantly taking on the nutrients from what was left of Vince, but that new gas hit her like a ton of bricks, and with a quick trip to the bushes, relieved herself of Vince’s remains in a hot, steaming pile of dung. “Mmmm, Oh, I gotta stop with this or I’ll get a bubble butt for sure!” She giggled out loud as she turned and headed back to the oasis to freshen up and thank her best friend one last time for the day.
The End
Last edited by BigBootyBell on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigBootyBell
New to the forum

Re: The Savanna Pt. 1,2, and 3 (A Story By A Newcomer)

Postby Reiko » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Really amazing series! I hope there'll be more work from you soon :)

Your detail is really good and the characters were cute and enjoyable :)

And if you rp drop me a message ;)
Bark bark! I'm a doggy who needs her treats =3
Reiko
---

Re: The Savanna Pt. 1,2, and 3 (A Story By A Newcomer)

Postby komaru » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:20 pm

a great series indeed! you should look into getting a gallery here, you're quite the talented writer. and I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future :3
komaru
???

Re: The Savanna Pt. 1,2, and 3/Buffalo Gal (New Story Update

Postby XXL » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Great stuff Bell, keep it up!
XXL
Been posting for a bit

Postby cableman » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:43 pm

It's really nice to see a new writer liven up the AV forum. All of it was fun to read and covers my favorite subject, big women dominating men with their big booties :D

I don't mind stories with the male ending up getting eaten but I prefer them living on being used against their will as ass toys the most. That's why I really liked the end of The Savanna. Buffalo Gal was good to, using the butt for revenge is always the best way to do it :)
cableman
Participator

Postby BigBootyBell » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Thank you all for the comments ^^. If anyone would like something new to read you can check my page for my latest story.

Thank you all again :D
BigBootyBell
New to the forum

Postby NekuTheEmo » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 am

Me want moar stories you're really good at writing ^-^
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby ChristianBethel » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Where's the story?
ChristianBethel
New to the forum

Postby Admiral » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:38 am

One suggestion: Use Tab to start your paragraphs.
Admiral
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bittersweet » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:37 am

ChristianBethel wrote:Where's the story?

You must be new here...
Bittersweet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bittersweet » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:27 am

Fantastic stories. Well written and incredibly fun to read. I was totally hoping the Bell the giraffe would get Sol, ah well. Still a great ending and very lovely story.
Bittersweet
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChristianBethel » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:10 am

@Bittersweet Yeah, I am. Is that a problem? l:(
ChristianBethel
New to the forum

Return to Analvore