Meanwhile in China (9gag)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Meanwhile in China (9gag)

Postby lost_soul » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Last edited by Eka on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: In the future, Please use descriptive topic. "I rarely post anymore" really doesn't have anything to do with the topic
lost_soul
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: I rarely post anymore

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 pm

nice...
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Re: I rarely post anymore

Postby kernac » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 pm

The Rhino has such an ``Oh shit!`` face XD

``I must have eaten some baaaad sushi...``
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Return to Analvore