new AV artist here

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

new AV artist here

Postby CapinPlanet » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Hello :)
I joined this site not too long ago and I wanted to introduce myself to the community.
I am CapinPlanet on deviantart (now ShrunkenRandy) and Furaffinity. I decided to join the site for my vore art. I mostly draw Anal vore but I also do oral and other types of vore.
I am open for requests and trades if you are interested. Also I would love to here your suggestions for pictures.

Im looking forward to becoming an active member to the site :D
CapinPlanet
Somewhat familiar

Re: new AV artist here

Postby Edibility » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:44 pm

have any examples of your work you could post to the thread?
Edibility
Somewhat familiar

Postby CapinPlanet » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Here are a few pics I have done

CapinPlanet
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMan » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:04 pm

oooooh my. Some good samples. Do you add some dirtier things to your AV, or is it all clean, i wonder? Look forward to seeing more, that is for sure
TheMan
Participator

Postby CapinPlanet » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Mostly clean. Im not a huge fan of scat. The dirtiest I'll probably go is fart stuff
CapinPlanet
Somewhat familiar

Postby gulpin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Nice drawing CapinPlanet. this is Undertaker5656 from DA.
gulpin
Somewhat familiar

Postby CapinPlanet » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:25 am

gulpin wrote:Nice drawing CapinPlanet. this is Undertaker5656 from DA.

Oh hey :) nice to see some familiar faces here
CapinPlanet
Somewhat familiar

Postby gulpin » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:37 am

CapinPlanet wrote:
gulpin wrote:Nice drawing CapinPlanet. this is Undertaker5656 from DA.

Oh hey :) nice to see some familiar faces here

Yeah :) and i guess i should say welcome to eka
gulpin
Somewhat familiar

Postby ironbadass » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Hey i remember your work on DA. :) Glad to finally see you on Eka. I try to do clean AV when i can; while im on toon photo morphs. Drop by when you have the time.
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Try out doing non-macro AV.
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby CapinPlanet » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:47 pm

I have actually. :)
Though I like micro/macro stuff better.
CapinPlanet
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:09 am

CapinPlanet wrote:I have actually. :)
[ http://aryion.com/g4/derivative/227648-43393-preview.jpg ]
[ http://aryion.com/g4/derivative/227759-43393-preview.jpg ]

I notice that all the girls in the pictures are almost identical, that repetitive style is not for me. Also the angle is overused. Sorry, but every chick looks like a BBW even the "skinny ones" Not to insult your art but it needs a little work. How about I pose you an idea. Draw a colored comic but use a different angle, but yeah just try that out and I will check it out personally. :wink:
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby CapinPlanet » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 am

UnforsakenFantasy wrote:
CapinPlanet wrote:I have actually. :)
[ http://aryion.com/g4/derivative/227648-43393-preview.jpg ]
[ http://aryion.com/g4/derivative/227759-43393-preview.jpg ]

I notice that all the girls in the pictures are almost identical, that repetitive style is not for me. Also the angle is overused. Sorry, but every chick looks like a BBW even the "skinny ones" Not to insult your art but it needs a little work. How about I pose you an idea. Draw a colored comic but use a different angle, but yeah just try that out and I will check it out personally. :wink:

Thanks for the advice. I'll try that :)
CapinPlanet
Somewhat familiar

Postby blooberbloob » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:56 am

I am so into anal vore, and you do great works. I am into same size vore and into m/m. Though there were some vores I'd like to see, but, I don't bother with requests because I don't take requests (I suck at art)
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby vintious » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:19 am

Could be better.

I actually like emphasized proportions, but I'm more into anime-stylized forms with appropriate depth than your really cartoony body-form/faces, so I'm pretty biased on that. The linework is really messy, I'm extremely bothered by wavy lines, unless you're making a gelatinous monsters being struck by an off-screen blow dryer, you seemingly improved on the later pictures. The coloring is a pretty awkward quality and it's almost like you're hiding how flat things are by prettying it up with colors, which I can't tell if that's the case but it's still messy colors, which applies to your last one too.

On the plus side it's anal vore, which is pretty rare since most artists seemingly abandon the genre or just get stuck in RL issues, one time a person simply forgot their password. Except I prefer f/f so it's not a plus for me in the end, still someone else can enjoy it. Man I'm negative tonight, which is the only time I wanted to bother posting here since I was in too good of a mood to critize for better or worse. Just gonna go to bed. On a personal, color EEEEEE note, I want to critisize Kiyoa right now, but have no idea where he is actually lacking. Guess I could point out a semi-squiggly line, and say the breasts must be more jiggly-wiggly. Not doing it because he'll take me seriously, and hate himself for the squibbles and jibbles : (
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Analvore