Cant remember* new questions

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Cant remember* new questions

Postby goodguy » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:58 pm

There was one comic, cant remember the name or who did it, but it was 2 dogs eaten by a cake, the cake ate the first one secretly, and the cake then turned into a french poodle, and ate the second one, tempting him to eat her, the second (wolf or dog, cant remember) said he was more of a pudding kind of guy. Can anyone help me please?
Last edited by goodguy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goodguy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cant remember

Postby goodguy » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:18 pm

sorry, forgot the question, can you tell me please, the name of the comic and a link to watch it please?
goodguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustinTheDigestable » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:49 pm

You mean this?

Its by Stank. <3

http://aryion.com/g4/view/215422
JustinTheDigestable
Been posting for a bit

Postby goodguy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Thank you

There are some other comics i like and i cant find, can you please help?

One of em is i think in blue and white, i think the title ahs something to do with the word master, but anyway, there is a guy and 2 girls, one of the girls is small, and is eaten by th eother girl, and played around for a wihle with the guys "tool", then she s incerted along with the guys swansh into the other girls butt hole.

Another one, I remember one comic (this one is a color one) one girl is looking for eher recently shrinked friend, when she decides to sit down and rest, but ends up unbirthing her,

Can you help me please?
Thank you (again)
goodguy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cant remember* new questions

Postby RikuHidanza » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:22 am

Ok the second one sounds like tiberus's accidental unbirth comic he's on the portal don't know about the first.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Return to Analvore