Could you guys help?

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Could you guys help?

Postby MrStrange » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Hiya all! Normally I would simply lurk around and find this stuff myself, but I've been looking for hours with no results. So I was hoping I could enlist the help of some more experienced members to help me find some stuff?
What I want is some f(human)/any analvore with as little scat as possible (ok with farts though) art or interactive stories. It would also be awesome if this was both classic anal vore and/or in the form of fulltour vore (from mouth to end). It would also be great if you could find something that is non-lethal.
I know of some art and stories that fit these very specific criteria (sorry about that), but I can't remember where I found that stuff and what it was called.
I know this isin't much to go by, so I am very grateful for anyone that actually can help me, even if it is just a "clue" as to where I can find this stuff.

Thanks for your help
-MrStrange
MrStrange
New to the forum

Re: Could you guys help?

Postby Eat meh » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Try tag browsing. It works somewhat like e621.
Eat meh
Somewhat familiar

Postby 4ofSwords » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm not into anal vore really, but I know of two specifically because they were commissioned of me:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/212637
http://aryion.com/g4/view/197030

The commissioner, ToBeDumped, is a terrific writer, although he's pretty scat-heavy. That said, I believe there's a good deal of f/* scat-free anal vore in his gallery.
4ofSwords
???

Postby Shrapnel333 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:02 pm

So, not to toot my own horn (okay, yeah, I'm totally gonna do that), but your tastes align quite nicely with mine and I happen to write stories occasionally. They can be found in my gallery (naturally), most being anal vore with little scat, full tours, and most of it is non-lethal. And if you read them, I'd love to hear some feedback. Also, I'd like to extend the invitation to all other browsers of the anal vore threads to check them out.

http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Shrapnel333
Shrapnel333
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hongry01 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:12 pm

How do you search by multiple tags again, was it with the comma?

If so then just put anal_vore, non_fatal (or whatever they are) in the search box at the very top of the front-page. Alternatively try tag browsing which is under "Gallery" and then is on the scroll down list.
Hongry01
Participator

Return to Analvore