The pool party pt. 1(Original story)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The pool party pt. 1(Original story)

Postby stressformurder » Wed May 29, 2013 6:18 am

Hey guys!!! This is a concept that me and my girlfriend came up with. Her Anal voring a bunch of her friends at a pool party for her personal pleasure. I hope you guys like this, please let me know what you think, any comments and/or criticisms would be greatly appreciated :). Well...without further Adieu...my story :D!!!

"Cannonbaaaaaall!!!" Screamed one of Luna's friends as she jumped into the swimming pool. Luna was indeed an interesting girl, there was something about her that just didn't quite sit well with me, but I never bothered to look too deeply into it. She was an all around good person, the girl that all the guys wanted, and all the girls wanted to be. She was 5'7, extremely curvy, bronzed skin, thick, juicy lips, and the most seductive eyes you ever will see. Her bra size had to at LEAST be a well rounded, perky G cup, her hips were so wide, she had to walk through doors sideways, and force herself through. She was never embarrassed about it though, she quite enjoyed the attention she gets from it, at least that's what she tells ME. To everyone else, she pretends to not want it, and act as if she's embarrassed about it. Her voice was perfect as well, not too high, not too low...when she talked it almost ALWAYS sounded as if she were moaning, and it drove everyone around her CRAZY! Guys, girls, and all. She was throwing a pool party at her house, she never gave a specific reason why, she just told me that she "Wants to see how many people she can get through her back door". The way she said it made me wonder what she meant by it, I remember her licking her lips as she stared at me with a seductive look on her face. Then, as if by cue, her stomach began to growl. I remember her getting up and as she was walking away, it looked as if her ass had a mind of it's own, it began to bounce and seemed to have been reaching in my direction...I'm sure that was just her way of being funny. I snap out of my reminiscent daze as I hear a bunch of cheering, it was Luna, she had slipped on a bathing suit and was showing it off to everyone. the way her breasts filled her top, how her ass seemed to have been trying to escape from her bikini, her juicy round, shiny bronzed thighs reflecting the sunlight, her eyes in the sun, the lip-gloss on her angelic, perfectly rounded, juicy lips, made me a little jealous and turned me on at the same time. My names Jessica, I'm the shy girl that hides in the corner, away from everyone else, so it was a surprise that Luna even bothered SPEAKING to me, let alone inviting me to a pool party. I have a pretty nice shape, or at least I think I do, my bra size is 36C and my hips, ass, and thighs are pretty nice, but they are nowhere near Luna's standards.

"Quiet down my little lovelies, quiet down." Luna said seductively. I hadn't noticed before, but there were no males present at all. Of course she hadn't invited any, she couldn't have or they would have been here, boners and all. All the girls surrounded her as she emerged from her backdoor, there were only 10-15 girls here, including me. Why'd she give out so few invitations? Her house is HUGE, she has the room for way more, what's she got planned I wonder? The girls cleared the way and she began to walk to the pool, pointing her seductive gaze directly at me. I curled into a ball and hid my face in my knees as I began to blush, hoping she wouldn't notice. She stopped at the edge of the pool and called out for the girls to form a line on both side of her. She grabbed the girls hands that was closest to her, wrapped her arms around her waist, and pressed her body against her ass. The girls face gave off the impression that she was in pure ecstasy, biting her bottom lip, opening and closing her hands, trying to break free so she could touch herself, but Luna wasn't easing up her grip. Luna turned and looked at the girl with a seductive smile on her face, and whispered something to her, guiding the girls hands to the strings on the side of her bikini. The girl began to untie Luna's bikini, was that what she told her to do? As the girl finished untying Luna's bikini, Luna pulled her closer to her, the girls face went from ecstasy to shock as her torso was engulfed between Luna's ass cheeks, holding her bikini in place. None of the other girls noticed because they were too busy rushing for their spots and looking into the water.

"On the count of three, we all scream and jump in!" The girl behind Luna now seemed to be fighting to break free as the fear on her face grew more evident. I began to wonder what she was struggling so hard for, what was Luna doing to her? That's when I noticed that Luna's ass cheeks seemed to be slowly expanding around the girls body. I wiped my eyes to makes sure I wasn't seeing things, and I wasn't...it was really happening. I didn't bother to say anything, its just a set of expanding ass cheeks, I'm sure the girl can break free, she may just be playing a joke or something.

"One..." Luna said pulling the girl even deeper between her ass cheeks. "Two...THREE!" They all screamed and jumped into the pool, all but Luna. Once all the other girls were under water, Luna released the girls hands and she began to punch Luna's ass, trying to break free.

"Let me go you freak!!!" The girl screamed with tears rolling down her face. The girls legs lifted off of the ground and Luna turned and walked towards her back door. She gave me a quick glance, smiled and said "I'm saving the best for last". The fear began to kick in as I realized that her ass was about to swallow that girl whole! I was so scared I couldn't move. She slid open her back door, keeping her seductive gaze on me for a moment, then turned and entered her house. Suddenly, loud music began to play from the speakers on her patio, and the fate of the girl was sealed. I began to look around for ways out of the place, the fence was too high to jump, and she locked the backdoor behind her. I'm trapped! She's gonna shove me up her ass! But wait, she said save the best for last...there are other girls still here in the pool, which means...she's going to eat THEM first! I've got to warn them! The girls heads rose from under the water and i tried to get their attention by waving my arms and yelling. They glanced over at me for a second and continued about their conversations.

"Guys this is serious! You've got to listen to me!" they all looked at me for a second, paused, and burst out with laughter. "Fuck it, I've tried everything". I said to myself, knowing it wasn't true. I began to search the backyard for a way out, my only option was the balcony that hung over the backdoor...it's either climb up there, or get swallowed whole by an ass...I think I'll start climbing now. There was a conveniently placed ladder next to the balcony, almost as if she KNEW I was going to try and escape, and placed it there for me. I began to climb the ladder, and the other girls began to laugh.

"What the hell are you DOING?!"

"Get down from there weird ass before you ruin the party for everyone! Why the hell did she invite you here ANYWAY!"

"Get back down here so I can sit on your face and make you my BITCH!" I ignored all of the insults, none of them knew what the hell was going on, and they DEFINITELY weren't going to find out from ME. I reached the ledge of the balcony, sat on the rail, turned myself around and hopped down. Up here was another glass slide door that led to a huge bedroom, I looked through it to see if there were any signs of Luna...for a while there weren't...but then, she stepped into the room, bottoms removed and the girl nowhere in sight. She removed her top and turned her ass towards the glass door, I suddenly started hearing muffled screams and bulges started appearing on Luna's ass cheeks...as if something were trying to...ESCAPE! She hasn't finished the girl off yet, maybe I can get her out if I time this right! Luna placed her hands on her knees, entered a squat position, and began grunting as if she were trying to push the girl out. The girls feet slid out first, then her legs which were kicking wildly.

"If you want out, you'd better stop that *grunt* squirming so I can stop clenching", The girl stopped kicking her legs and the rest of her began to slide out. Once her arms were free she placed her feet on the ground and began pushing against Luna's ass and jerking her body backwards, trying to get her head out. Her head popped out with a wet, schlicking sound, and she layed on the floor, gasping for air, crying, and crawling on her stomach near the back door.

"Someone pleeeease, help meeeeeee..." She moaned. Luna stood up straight, and walked out of the room, now's my chance! I slid open the backdoor as quietly as possible, heart pounding in my chest, and started tiptoeing near the girl.

"Hey! Hey! Over here!" I whispered to her. She looked over at me and began to bawl.

"Please get me out of here! She's going to suck me in her ass again! And this time she said she's gonna digest me...I DONT WANNA DIE!!!" The girl screamed through her tears. Before I could respond, I heard footsteps coming towards the room, I frantically searched for a place to hide. I spotted a closet on the other side of the girl, i reassured her that she was gonna be okay, stepped over her, and jumped into the closet. The door to the room opened as I closed the closet door, I peered through the cracks in the closet and eventually, Luna came into view. The girl tried to crawl to the backdoor, but was too weak to do anymore moving. She began to scream as her arms gave up on her. Luna turned her over, and lifted her up so that she was now sitting with her legs straight. Luna turned so that her ass was in the girls face.

"Please Luna! I can't take anymo-" The girls sentence was cut short as Luna's ass swallowed her head. Luna placed her feet on both sides of the girls body, leaned forward, placed her hands on her knees, and began to bounce up and down on the girls shoulders. Is she really using her head as a DILDO?! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! After a few minutes, Luna pushed the girls head out of her ass, the girls began to instantly gasp for air. Luna walked to one of her drawers and began searching it for something, and the girl turned and looked at me in the closet.

"Help me! PLEASE!!! She's going to suck me up her ass when she gets back!" She whispered. I couldn't do anything, Luna was too close. If I tried anything, she could wrap her ass cheeks around my body and swallow me instantly! I could do nothing but watch. Luna had apparently found what she was looking for because she made her way back over to the girl. She turned and stood over the girls legs, and began pouring some kind of oil on her ass. She covered her ass in it, and a little bit got on the girls legs in the process. Luna spread her cheeks and poured oil in between them as the girl managed to roll over onto her stomach. The girl reached for something to grab onto, but it was too late...Luna has started. Luna turned the girl back over and sat on her face, her knees pinning her arms to the ground, and her feet on both sides of the girls head, locking her face in position. As Luna sat, the girls screams began to muffle, there was no sign of the girls head...Luna's cheeks now have it. Luna rose to her knees and placed her feet directly under the girls head, shoving her face even deeper into her crack. The girls face was so deeply embedded between Luna's cheeks, that Luna was now sitting on the heels of her own feet, the girls hair was the only proof that she wasn't being sucked in yet. Luna began to flex her ass cheeks, one at a time so they were now bouncing and jiggling around the girls face. Each time her cheeks rise, I can hear the girls muffled screams. The girls began pounding her fists and kicking her legs wildly, in an effort to hit Luna. Luna opened her mouth and caught one of the girls feet in her mouth, the grabbed the other one and shoved it in, Luna rose up off the girls face and began gulping the girl down her throat. I can see the bulge of her legs in Luna's throat as she swallowed them with tiny, but continuous gulps. She has swallowed the girl up to her knees, her torso dragging up behind her. The girls voice was now completely gone, she can't utter a single word from all the screaming she's done. Luna is still swallowing the girl, now up to her waist, Luna spreads her legs and the girls hands, which were resting on Luna's thighs, have now slipped into Luna's vagina. Luna lets out a muffled moan as her vagina also begins to suck the girl in. Luna let her vagina drag the girl out of her mouth, her legs hitting the floor as she is sucked into Luna's womb. Luna stood and began to descend on the girls kneeling body, moaning wildly as her prey enters her. The girls toes disappear into Luna's vagina with a loud, wet slurping sound as she sat completely on the ground. The girls body was bulging immensely from Luna's belly, her face and hands pressed against the flesh. Luna moaned in a crescendo until finally, her body began to tremble as she climaxed, and the girl slid out with her exploding orgasm.

"Now, back to what I was doing at first." Luna says in a sexy tone. She got on her hands and knees and swallowed the girls feet from the floor. She then raised the girl up towards the ceiling and began to swallow her down, this time with slow, hard gulps. Within three swallows, nothing but the girls head stuck out. The girls eyes widened and she let out a hoarse scream as Luna's mouth closed around her face, disappearing behind those sexy, juicy lips. She gulped the girls head and dropped hard to her knees, then sighed in relief as the girl began to struggle in her stomach. Luna began biting her bottom lip while she rubbed her stomach, now filled with her prey.

"Oh don't you worry, this isn't how I'm going to finish you." Luna's stomach tightened around the girls as Luna began to spit her back out. The girl dropped to the floor and began crying, completely unable to move at the moment. Luna grabbed the girls legs and placed her feet between her ass cheeks, her ass grabbed them and began to pull her in as she clawed at the floor with the last of her strength, looking for something to hold.

"Time to end our little game." Luna said happily. Luna's ass began slurping the girl up, loudly and quickly, Luna moaning louder the deeper she goes. She's already in up to her ribs, and begins crying again. Luna's ass jiggled and clapped wildly as it pulled and sucked the girls body into it, throwing Luna off balance and causing her to drop hard to her hands and knees. The girls arms dangled as she was sucked into Luna's abyss, completely drained of any strength they once had. Nothing but the girls arms hung out from her ass cheeks now, I can do nothing but watch in horror as the girls arms disappeared into Luna's ass cheeks, but this time...she wasn't coming back. Luna's ass cheeks began to rub against each other, as if chewing the girls body. Luna began clenching her ass slowly, over and over again, exhaling every time she does. Each time she clenched, there was a soft, wet gulping sound...swallowing the girl so deep into her ass that her muffled screams can no longer be heard.

"Almost there..." Luna says with exhaustion. She wasn't sucking her into her stomach, because there were no bulges...so where was the girl going I wonder?

"The only thing i hate about this, is that it takes them FOREVER to get to my asshole! I want to feel her INSIDE my ass NOW!!!" Luna said with frustration in her voice.

"So this whole time...the girl was only in her ASS CRACK?! How is that possible?!" I whispered to myself.

"There we go!!! Oh YES!!! Deeper!!! Suck her all the WAY in!!! Come on!!! Come on!!! Come on!!! Swallow her!!! Swallow her NOW!!!" Luna moans. Luna began grunting as if she were struggling, and grabbing everything she could get her hands on, knocking countless items off of her dressers. She continued doing this until her ass made one HUGE gulping sound, it was so loud it startled me and made me jump. As soon as Luna's ass made the final gulp, it expanded and pushed her bed into the closet I'm hiding in, knocking down the door and revealing my presence. Luna looked over at me, sweat rolling down her face and ecstasy still in her eyes.

"Oooooohhhh...look at what we have HERE...did you come to volunteer yourself to my ass? She's still hungry ya know? And she wants to eat YOU more than ANYTHING...and i can't wait to feel you sliding in." Luna rose from the floor and my heart almost beat out of my chest. She walked over towards the closet, stopped at the bed which is now trapping me in the closet, and turned around. Her ass was now wider than the mattress on the bed! I dropped to the floor, curled my knees to my chest, and began to cry...this is the end for me. Her ass cheeks grabbed the bed and began pulling it into the crack...Luna remained silent the entire time. The bed disappeared between her cheeks and she turned back towards me, releasing the bed on the other side. She walked to me and stood over me as I trembled on the ground.

"You are just TOO CUTE! The perfect meal for my ass!" I began to sob as those words left her mouth, remembering what had just happened to the girl before me. Luna smiled, and then turned around, I knew what she was doing, so I screamed at the top of my lungs. My screams were soon muffled as her ass descended onto my face...shrouding me in the soft, oily darkness. It's impossible to push my head out with all this oil on her ass! I'm Doomed! She's gonna suck me up her ass just like the last girl!

"Oooooooohhhh...you feel sooooooo much better than the last one did. I am going to enjoy this one...take it slower than the last one as well." Luna moaned. I remember the torture the last girl went through...and it's gonna be even WORSE for ME?! I begin to scream and punch her ass, hoping to hurt her so it'll spit me out. Her ass cheeks pulled me deeper in, I am now in full panic. I begin kicking my legs as hard as i can, and punching at her ass cheeks, but to no avail. Her ass cheeks caught both my fists and sucked my arms in.

"This is gonna be a one hell of a ride Jessica...I hope you're ready!" Luna said with joy in her voice. I planted my feet on the ground and tried snatching my body out of her crack, Luna laughed at my attempt and started clapping her cheeks together, pounding the air out of my ribs. Damn it, it's over for me...
Last edited by stressformurder on Thu May 30, 2013 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
stressformurder
Participator

Re: The pool party pt. 1(Original story)

Postby Espacio » Wed May 29, 2013 12:59 pm

Nice! I must say I really liked the story, but I would've liked it more if it was written from 3rd person/Luna's view (I hate being prey lol), but this was one of the best AV stories I've read so far!
Sanity is a small Price to Pay for happiness
Espacio
New to the forum

Postby casuallurker » Wed May 29, 2013 3:56 pm

:gulp:
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby njvore90 » Wed May 29, 2013 6:26 pm

Very nice! I love this concept
I'll be your appetizer!
njvore90
Somewhat familiar

Postby stressformurder » Wed May 29, 2013 6:42 pm

njvore90 wrote:Very nice! I love this concept

Why thank you!!!

Espacio wrote:Nice! I must say I really liked the story, but I would've liked it more if it was written from 3rd person/Luna's view (I hate being prey lol), but this was one of the best AV stories I've read so far!

I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time :). I am currently taking requests, i'm already working on one at the moment, but a few more wouldn't hurt :). Would you like to see a part 2? Because I was really going based off the feedback I got, and if anyone WANTS part two. If you do, i'd be more than happy to accept any ideas, suggestions, anything I can use in the next part really :).
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Exdeath27 » Wed May 29, 2013 9:55 pm

You sir have a brilliant mind knowing how to bring the story to the climax ^^ i really love the way you made luna play with the girl 1st before finishing her with her ass :))
I could send you a pm on some of my ideas but i dont know if it will suite your taste since this is really your work :-D P.S congrats on having a girlfriend that knows some of your deepest secret! :)
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby stressformurder » Thu May 30, 2013 3:44 am

Exdeath27 wrote:You sir have a brilliant mind knowing how to bring the story to the climax ^^ i really love the way you made luna play with the girl 1st before finishing her with her ass :))
I could send you a pm on some of my ideas but i dont know if it will suite your taste since this is really your work :-D P.S congrats on having a girlfriend that knows some of your deepest secret! :)

Heh, im literally into every kind of vore on this site, so im sure whatever it is that you have in mind can give me some inspiration, lol. Oh and we actually shared the same secret before we both ended up confessing it to each other. I told her first, then she admitted to liking the same thing, just didnt tell me because she thought i'd think she was weird and break up with her. Now she likes to give me her ideas, and write her a story every now and again. But anyway, i appreciate the feedback guys, i've never shared any of my stories publicly because i didnt feel they were up to par Xp. But you guys have motivated me, and now im gonna be a story writin' fool :3. I'd like to hear your ideas, so please, do PM me :D!!!
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Espacio » Thu May 30, 2013 8:42 am

stressformurder wrote:

Why thank you!!!

Espacio wrote:Nice! I must say I really liked the story, but I would've liked it more if it was written from 3rd person/Luna's view (I hate being prey lol), but this was one of the best AV stories I've read so far!

I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time :). I am currently taking requests, i'm already working on one at the moment, but a few more wouldn't hurt :). Would you like to see a part 2? Because I was really going based off the feedback I got, and if anyone WANTS part two. If you do, i'd be more than happy to accept any ideas, suggestions, anything I can use in the next part really :).

I'd be more than happy to see a part 2!

For suggestions, I'd really love a story told from the point of view of the pred, especially on AV. The best thing you could do for me would be writing this story/concept again from predator POV! Anyway, you have talent and flawless grammar, which I don't see very often ;) Get a gallery and I'll watch you!
Espacio
New to the forum

Postby stressformurder » Thu May 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Espacio wrote:
stressformurder wrote:

Why thank you!!!

I'd be more than happy to see a part 2!

For suggestions, I'd really love a story told from the point of view of the pred, especially on AV. The best thing you could do for me would be writing this story/concept again from predator POV! Anyway, you have talent and flawless grammar, which I don't see very often ;) Get a gallery and I'll watch you!

I'll give it a go then! Hopefully, it's as good as this one, lol. Should be interesting playing Luna for the first time. Hell if I could draw, I'd draw her straight out of my brain...but last time i tried...well...yeah, didn't turn out like I wanted, lol. I should have either part two, or Luna's perspective up by tonight or early tomorrow. I'll see about getting a gallery now, and thank you for your compliments, they mean a lot to me :).
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Espacio » Fri May 31, 2013 12:33 am

Great! It's hard to find good AV stories so I'm really looking forward to it! :D
Espacio
New to the forum

Postby stressformurder » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:56 am

Sorry it's taking a bit long you guys, Internet just recently got cut off, and I can't upload the stories on my phone...but they WILL be uploaded.
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Espacio » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:15 pm

stressformurder wrote:Sorry it's taking a bit long you guys, Internet just recently got cut off, and I can't upload the stories on my phone...but they WILL be uploaded.

No problem :-D
When can we expect the stories? :gulp:
Espacio
New to the forum

Postby stressformurder » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:46 am

Most likely sometime this week, I've got them done, just need to go to a place with Wi-fi and upload them...again though, sorry for the wait :-\
stressformurder
Participator

Postby stressformurder » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:15 am

Espacio wrote:
stressformurder wrote:Sorry it's taking a bit long you guys, Internet just recently got cut off, and I can't upload the stories on my phone...but they WILL be uploaded.

No problem :-D
When can we expect the stories? :gulp:

They're up!!! Hope you like them!!!
stressformurder
Participator

Postby JZaber » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Gallery links for the lazy:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/241647 - Parts 2 & 3
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/stressformurder - Part 1

And many thanks again stress. Looking forward to more from ya soon.
JZaber
Been posting for a bit

Postby Exdeath27 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:57 pm

wow that was pretty quick i havent even finished my first half of my story and you already have 2 more >.<
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Espacio » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:55 pm

Those are awesome! Very well written and sexy :gulp:
Espacio
New to the forum

Postby stressformurder » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Exdeath27 wrote:wow that was pretty quick i havent even finished my first half of my story and you already have 2 more >.<

Lol yeah I did them both in a time span of about two hours. The next part should be up soon as well, involving Luna and her old friend Toni in action. I actually like telling the pred side of the story :D!
stressformurder
Participator

Postby stressformurder » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Espacio wrote:Those are awesome! Very well written and sexy :gulp:

Why thank you sir!!! 'twas you who inspired me to do more in the first place, your thoughts are much appreciated :).
JZaber wrote:Gallery links for the lazy:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/241647 - Parts 2 & 3
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/stressformurder - Part 1

And many thanks again stress. Looking forward to more from ya soon.

Oh trust, you'll see plenty more from me...once I come up with more scenarios that is :-/
stressformurder
Participator

Postby lily15 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:55 am

WOOOOOW!!!

Thats the best work ever!

keep going on! your genius!

Thank you!
lily15
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Analvore