Fairy be gone in da hole!!!!!!

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Fairy be gone in da hole!!!!!!

Postby crushxtreame » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:38 am

crushxtreame
Participator

Re: Fairy be gone in da hole!!!!!!

Postby TETRO » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:24 pm

It is a nice comic. The only thing is, that site is a bit confusing. I created an account but I still don't understand the whole image viewing limit system they have.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby crushxtreame » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:24 am

crushxtreame
Participator

Postby hax » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:05 pm

That's "Fairy Little's Broad Bod Exploration Tales"

There's a dl link for the entire series on the creator's website. Sorry, the translation of the comic itself is long-gone.

Here's the DL site shoved through google translate: http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... 56&act=url
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby atak » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Hey Guys,
I have the translated comic, up to a point, on my system. I don't have it translated for the last part of the comic sadly. And I also have the adventure. I put them in a zip file and uploaded it for all of you to snag.

http://www.rapidfileshare.net/8x9yv7nta ... e.zip.html

If you know of a better site to use please let me know. And if the original artist doesn't want the adventure reuploaded, or the translation, I will of course be glad to take it down.
atak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby crushxtreame » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:05 am

Thank you 4 translating it
crushxtreame
Participator

Postby NextBowlMovement » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:57 am

Many thanks

atak wrote:Hey Guys,
I have the translated comic, up to a point, on my system. I don't have it translated for the last part of the comic sadly. And I also have the adventure. I put them in a zip file and uploaded it for all of you to snag.

http://www.rapidfileshare.net/8x9yv7nta ... e.zip.html

If you know of a better site to use please let me know. And if the original artist doesn't want the adventure reuploaded, or the translation, I will of course be glad to take it down.
NextBowlMovement
Been posting for a bit

Return to Analvore