in search of anal vore comic

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

in search of anal vore comic

Postby nauczyciel » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:00 pm

does anyone know this one comic with a possibly pregnant woman sucking something with a worm-like tube from the sewer while exposing her naked ass to whomever strolls by

in the comic it so happens a passer-by is a witness to this alluring sight and sticks it in only to be crushed and swallowed anally

remember finding this piece at least twice
nauczyciel
New to the forum

Re: in search of anal vore comic

Postby ninth » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:08 pm

It's by Machino Henmaru but I can't find it online... he draws a lot of stuff and I don't know what it's called.
ninth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marcasus » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:36 pm

It cam be found here: http://exhentai.org/s/3eb8a9224d/19530-87
I wasn't able to find it in english though... oh, well. You can't always get ewerything :-D

ps. he's not just a passer-by, he lives in one of the houses close by, and the other guy tells him NOT to have anal sex with the girl. I know this because I once found an english translation of this. Enjoy! :-D
Marcasus
Been posting for a bit

Postby thatjustaintright » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Marcasus wrote:It cam be found here: http://exhentai.org/s/3eb8a9224d/19530-87
I wasn't able to find it in english though... oh, well. You can't always get ewerything :-D

ps. he's not just a passer-by, he lives in one of the houses close by, and the other guy tells him NOT to have anal sex with the girl. I know this because I once found an english translation of this. Enjoy! :-D

Any instructions on how to open the link?
thatjustaintright
Participator

Postby casuallurker » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:22 am

i got sad panda... ftl
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby vintious » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:22 am

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/3eb8a9224d/19530-87 There should be an english version of it somewhere... but I don't see it anywhere.

There you go. Not sure why the person gave out the exhentai link that helps nearly no-one but whatever. Of course, simply changing the prefix to g.e- for exhentai links doesn't work most of the time, since exhentai is where they keep their banned stuff like loli/shota/beastiality
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Marcasus » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:19 am

Sorry, I forgot that most people have problems using exhentai. :oops:
Marcasus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Covah999 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Does anyone know what its called though?
Covah999
New to the forum

Return to Analvore