Dog AVs tower

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Dog AVs tower

Postby Rathe » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:18 pm

This was posted in the video section a few days ago, but I only noticed today:

aryion.com/content/shepherdtoweravcam1

It's just a dog humping a tower like a dildo until it breaks off and disappears into his butt. Definitely not for everyone, but I think it's neat.

Anyway, the title is 'shepherd_tower_av_cam1' which has me optimistic that there might be another camera angle? And it's likely that whoever made this has other videos, as well. But I don't even know who made the video, and I doubt it was the poster (nickteh2) as they don't seem to have anything in their gallery aside from some favorites, nor do they have any posts. I PMed him, just to be safe, but I'm not expecting a reply for at least a few days

So yeah, if anybody has any leads on the video creator, or at least other similar videos, I'd be grateful :D

EDIT: I'm a derp, did a bit more searching and found this:

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rayverak/

Problem solved literally 2 minutes after I posted! But I don't remember seeing another thread for this, so hopefully somebody else enjoys!
Rathe
Somewhat familiar

Re: Dog AVs tower

Postby soline » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:14 am

www.rayverak.com

his personal site ^^
soline
---

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:11 am

Any idea when he will finish the M/F Orca cockvore animation?
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby Jnfly » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:13 pm

UnforsakenFantasy,

he is still working on that one
Jnfly
Participator

Postby Rayverak » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:14 am

Yup, still working on that, admittedly not very focused.
Rayverak
New to the forum

Postby Rayverak » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Yup, not very focused indeed, I can agree with Rayverak here.
Rayverak
New to the forum

Return to Analvore