Never lie to a bounty hunter.

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Never lie to a bounty hunter.

Postby Tails » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:11 am

I've always wanted to do an edit like this one, but could never get the impression to really work. It came out better than I expected this time. The stretch proportions are a bit off but they have a certain "meaty" quality that I really like. I thought about editing his skirt but it just didn't look right, so I finally decided that the stretching had torn it in two and the back half simply fell as normal ^_^. Originally it was going to be the leg crossed pose from his EX Super but it never lined up quite right, so I used a win pose instead with the upperbody of said super. If you aren't familiar with the characters they're Bridget and I-No from Guilty Gear XX.

Edit: I can't believe I missed those four stray pixels on top. Oh well, it's fixed now.
Attachments
BuriAV.PNG
BuriAV.PNG (7.62 KiB) Viewed 7007 times
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Re: Never lie to a bounty hunter.

Postby Umiriko » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:53 pm

hehe very nice indeed ^_^ good edit
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re: Never lie to a bounty hunter.

Postby goldelite » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:09 pm

very good ^.=.^ thanks for sharing
goldelite
???

Postby Houyo » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:37 pm

I'm confused on what happening in the picture. :?
Houyo
???

Re:

Postby Tails » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:55 pm

It's supposed to an impression of I-no's face pushing out against his shorts.
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Re:

Postby Tai » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:31 am

Um.....so Bridger is AVing I-O?
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Tails » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:41 am

I didn't expect it to confuse so many people >_<.

The basic plot for it, which I finally fleshed out last night, is that after being manipulated so many times Bridget decided to AV I-No. After pulling her in feet first he pulled up his shorts and turned to leave. However with a surge of strength, from wherever it is all I-No's powers come from ^_^, I-No lurched outward. Her head escapes just long enough for her face to make this impression in his shorts before Bridget sucks it back in. I actually thought about writing a story fragment to go along with it, to prevent anymore confusion on what's happening, but I was too lazy.
Tails
Participator

Re:

Postby ohbehave » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:51 pm

umm.....bridget is a dude....thought i'd let ya know :|

wow...guess i should have payed a bit more attention...
Last edited by ohbehave on Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ohbehave
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby TwistedDragon » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:01 am

umm.....when he says 'he' he's talking about bridget....thought i'd let ya know :|

:lol:
TwistedDragon
Participator

Return to Analvore