PervertedBunny

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

PervertedBunny

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:08 am

Doe's anybody have all of pervertedbunnys old anal vore work? or a link to download all of pervertedbunnys old anal vore work?? I remember pervertedbunny used to be incredible back when he or she was a vore artist, then he or she disappeared, now it is impossiable to find his or hers work, the only ones I ever found was the rouge pic where she is anal voring amy, and the other tikal giantess pic where she is anal voring knuckles.. but I know there was way more pics than that, Help?? :(
NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Re: PervertedBunny

Postby NekuTheEmo » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:18 am

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36457
similar thread with stuff posted in it along with some of Mr. Crimson's work
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby sanj91 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:33 pm

I forgot that guy had awesome stuff, but the last pic looks new. Is this person still making things in another site?
sanj91
New to the forum

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:05 pm

NekuTheEmo wrote:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36457
similar thread with stuff posted in it along with some of Mr. Crimson's work

unfortunately there is none of Mrcrimsons work in that thread, mrcrimson is long gone.. all of that is by pervertedbunny, witch is easy to find, what I'm looking for is the rare stuff, all of pervertedbunnys old anal vore work that he or she took of off the internet, Mrcrimson is a long gone vore artist, a shame too because he was really good at what he did, pity, now I remember pervertedbunny used to be apart of ekas portal years ago before he or she disappeared, he or she had a full gallery of anal vore, that's what I'm looking for.. the stuff you see in that thread you posted is easy to find, it can be found on google images just like that. ^^;

when perverted bunny left the internet he or she took all the good stuff with her/him too, but I know a trace of it is still out there somewhere.. :(
NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Hmm, I been doing some info gathering, I think I found out why pervertedbunny disappeared, from the looks of it pervertedbunny disappeared to go make youtube videos, non of it is vore don't get your hopes up!.. but from the looks of it, pervertedbunny is now Spazkidin3d of youtube, DAM! that's where pervertedbunny has been all this time! :x

can anybody confirm this rumour?? :neutral:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqYKUHUzva8

Video by spazkidin3D (Pervertedbunny??)
NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheOutLookOne » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:39 am

Most of those are from over 2 years ago. He's long gone.
  It's only funny until something gets blown up.

TOLOImageImageTOLO

Then I am going to go eat some cheese doodles.

TheOutLookOne
Participator

Postby NekuTheEmo » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:15 pm

The tag is "perverted_bunny" can anyone confirm if all this is his work? hope enough of it is ^-^;

(WARNING: FUTAS, MALE NUDITY and SEX ALSO SCAT AND WATERSPORTS)

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/perverted_bunny/1
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby TheOutLookOne » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Yes, that is all of his work, but it is missing the real awesome goodies that are lost to the internet (Unless someone has them somewhere). I've made posts about it before but no one could help me. That Vivian anal voring Goombela was my favorite, and the Flash animation of Rouge anal voring Amy.

TOLOImageImageTOLO

TheOutLookOne
Participator

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:09 am

TheOutLookOne wrote:Yes, that is all of his work, but it is missing the real awesome goodies that are lost to the internet (Unless someone has them somewhere). I've made posts about it before but no one could help me. That Vivian anal voring Goombela was my favorite, and the Flash animation of Rouge anal voring Amy.

yes, nekos rule 34 post was a good try but it's not really what i asked for, i'm not into gay stuff, what i was asking for was all of perverted bunnys really old long losts female anal vore work, surely somebody out there still has it all on their computer? if that person is out there, please, PLEASEZ post a download link
NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:13 am

i mean that tikal anal voring knuckles pic on rule 34 is fresh, somebody uploaded it 4 months ago to rule 34, perverted bunny has been missing for years, come on buddy, i know you out there, please share :(
NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheOutLookOne » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:34 pm

I second and fully support this notion!

TOLOImageImageTOLO

TheOutLookOne
Participator

Return to Analvore