[Idea] Real anal vore videos

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

[Idea] Real anal vore videos

Postby Pancraciox » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:28 pm

hello, I have an idea of do real anal vore videos and upload themto all you see
Any suggestions to start if you fancy?
Pancraciox
New to the forum

Re: [Idea] Real anal vore videos

Postby milfvore » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:48 pm

hmm av a banana or hotdog
milfvore
New to the forum

Postby CapinPlanet » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:50 pm

I've often thought of doing giantess videos using green screens and such. But I do not know anyone who would star in it XD

Anyway I like macro/micro AV. I figure that would be easiest to edit. Unless you're talking about using action figures or something
CapinPlanet
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pancraciox » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:03 pm

I do not know where to start so I'm asking that
that you mention looks interesting, a good project but maybe something ambitious.
Pancraciox
New to the forum

Postby LunarFox » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Sounds super fun~ Just be sure to stay away from anything with sugar in it, that will irritate your bowels and feel like you have horrid diarrhea; I'd honsestly avoid any food items! D8 Best stick with smooth, round plastic or glass things, marbles are always fun~ Just make extra sure they're not cracked before you shove them in! And remember you might be carrying them around until your next bowel movement! X3 Kinda feels good in my opinion, if you get the ones that have a rough texture they scrape together and feel really good when you flex your anal muscles~
LunarFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby ublover1 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:09 pm

ummmm maybe marbles like lunar said they are always fun :P
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby bighead » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Try rubbery toys. They're squishy enough to fit rather easily, and from the videos I've seen, they're real nice to watch going in.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:46 am

Your welcome to use my face, stuff it up someone's ass :)
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rivenscry » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:33 am

Maybe just start with sex-toys.
Rivenscry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pancraciox » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Thatw sounds good. But what type object do you prefer to insert into my ass?
Pancraciox
New to the forum

Postby bighead » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Large rubber dinosaur?
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby blooberbloob » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Pancreax, are you a female or male? I tend to lean toward male butts. If male, marbles. I wanna see you put marbles in your bum.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby Runek » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Well, I prefer females over all else.. Though I might suggest soft rubber snakes for squishing up inside~
Runek
Been posting for a bit

Postby HERToering » Wed May 14, 2014 9:00 pm

I myself prefer female ass; but that's just me. Bananas and marshmallows both act as laxatives, so be careful if your not by a potty.

Are you interested in live anal vore, object or food anal vore?

If you're into live, I'd suggest pinkies (small mice) or goldfish (you might want some water up there for them to swim about in). Perhaps a couple of small frogs or an enema of guppies. Feeder crickets or meal worms (what they sell at pet stores as live feed, consumed and dying up some woman's asshole is a far better fate than being munched on by a tarantula or ripped apart by a lizard).

If you're into object, maybe try micro-machines (tiny cars) or some pliable dolls / action figures. The marbles sound good, perhaps an entire bag full.

If you're into food, do be careful of sugar; but M+M's, skittles, or a long red licorice snaked up there. BUT MAKE SURE IT'S PLIABLE SO YOU DON'T PUNCTURE YOUR INTESTINAL WALL!!! Grapes. Cherries. Blue berries. Raspberries. How about an entire "Happy Meal". A hoagie. Ice cream. Peeled hard-boiled eggs. BE CAREFUL WITH ALCOHOL!!! It is absorbed more readily than if you drink it and can cause excessive alcohol in your blood stream.

If you do any of these, and you're female, would like to see stuff both going in and coming out; also you just hanging out with it up there.
HERToering
New to the forum

Postby blooberbloob » Sun May 18, 2014 12:18 am

HERToering wrote:I myself prefer female ass; but that's just me. Bananas and marshmallows both act as laxatives, so be careful if your not by a potty.

Are you interested in live anal vore, object or food anal vore?

If you're into live, I'd suggest pinkies (small mice) or goldfish (you might want some water up there for them to swim about in). Perhaps a couple of small frogs or an enema of guppies. Feeder crickets or meal worms (what they sell at pet stores as live feed, consumed and dying up some woman's asshole is a far better fate than being munched on by a tarantula or ripped apart by a lizard).

If you're into object, maybe try micro-machines (tiny cars) or some pliable dolls / action figures. The marbles sound good, perhaps an entire bag full.

If you're into food, do be careful of sugar; but M+M's, skittles, or a long red licorice snaked up there. BUT MAKE SURE IT'S PLIABLE SO YOU DON'T PUNCTURE YOUR INTESTINAL WALL!!! Grapes. Cherries. Blue berries. Raspberries. How about an entire "Happy Meal". A hoagie. Ice cream. Peeled hard-boiled eggs. BE CAREFUL WITH ALCOHOL!!! It is absorbed more readily than if you drink it and can cause excessive alcohol in your blood stream.

If you do any of these, and you're female, would like to see stuff both going in and coming out; also you just hanging out with it up there.

Just so you know, no real live vore (such as the ones you listed with live vore) is not allowed, so all the animals you mentioned have to be fake.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby justforfun77 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:40 pm

gummy bears, ice cubes, the previously mentioned micro machines (little cars), any small action figures or dolls (possibly tie a string to the end if need be), marbles
justforfun77
New to the forum

Postby thatshortguy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:31 am

Well, if you're a dude... toy cars. Smother them under your balls for a while, and kinda act like there's actually a person trapped in it and that they only exist for your amusement and maybe a moan a little when you start to stuff it in. I dunno, but with guys, that brings it up to a whole new level of hot when they do stuff like that.
As for female... Marbles. Not particularly interested in any mood being set with that one either, but it's not really a bad thing if you were pretending you turned someone into it, or there was something trapped inside

As for sticking things in... I have little experience. Only stuffed chopsticks and TP in mine. the TP, you roll up in your hand and clench your fist after getting it wet, then keep wrapping on more until it is the length and thickness you want.
Lube is something I know nothing about. So, maybe find a good lotion that contains no perfume?
thatshortguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Moon_Princess_Yue » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:13 pm

I would consult a doctor before attempting shoving anything up your ass. As awkward as it sounds, doctors have a good idea on how much the human ass can take (it's not made of steel you know). It can save you from ending up in the ER, explaining how and why you shoved a toy car up your ass. If you do talk to a doctor, you don't need to bring up your fetish, but ask him about anal sex toys. Anal sex toys are a good place to start.

Safety first!
Moon_Princess_Yue
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby confused00 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:37 am

Rubber toys, fruits, gummy bears, etc.

The problem with those is that putting these things in your butt isn't anal vore. It's just plain old anal masturbation.

If you're into live, I'd suggest pinkies (small mice) or goldfish (you might want some water up there for them to swim about in). Perhaps a couple of small frogs or an enema of guppies. Feeder crickets or meal worms[etc]

These animals are kinda gross though, and they might end up dying or suffering.

However! I think I've found the perfect animal: Salamanders. Why Salamanders?

#1 Salamanders can breathe through their skin. As long as you keep your play sessions under 1 hour, it won't hurt them.
    #2 Salamanders have no teeth nor claws. The species sold as pets have no poison glands. Therefore, no risk of injury to the person playing with them.
    #3 Some species of Salamanders can get quite thick and big. All the more fun to play with.
    #4 Salamanders are naturally slimy i.e. 'self lubricating' :wink:

Tiger Salamander. The perfect pet and buddy.
confused00
New to the forum

Postby acejt » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:01 am

i sure as hell hope someone can get a salamander for this! but playing safely too for both them and the salamanders sake *mutters under breath* "lucky salamander"
life is a game. lets see who gets the highscore
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Analvore