Need ideas for anal vore drawings

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Need ideas for anal vore drawings

Postby CapinPlanet » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:57 pm

I've really been into doing anal vore drawings and I'd like help coming up with ideas. Picture or comic ideas. I would like to do an anal vore comic. I do prefer macro/micro over same sized and I only draw female preds. If anyone could help Id really appreciate it :)
CapinPlanet
Somewhat familiar

Re: Need ideas for anal vore drawings

Postby zelphi » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:50 pm

the comic sounds like a good idea hmmm what else maybe Bondage and other elements added in
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby bighead » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:44 pm

I've made a recommendation on your blog post about this.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Not exactly macro/micro but what about a woman on her hands and knees having anal sex with a midget and he gets sucked up... could be accidental but she likes the feeling so she keeps him there or it could be intentional.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Runek » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:55 pm

How about unwilling goo anal vore?
Runek
Been posting for a bit

Postby SonicV » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:15 pm

Your avatar gave me this idea; how about a BBW stripper giving a guy the world's biggest lap dance that winds up sucking him up her ass?
SonicV
New to the forum

Postby deadlock89 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:30 pm

how about a man that shrinks sat on a bus seat then a bbw comes and sits down on him unaware with skirt and no panties and ends up leaving the bus with more than she got on it with.
deadlock89
Somewhat familiar

Postby vasp » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Perhaps a giant succubus pressing a smaller woman's face against her anus before forcing her to climb inside?
Image Image
vasp
???

Postby deathtillupart » Fri May 02, 2014 4:02 pm

how about an animation of a micro tied to a dildo and the pred rides it for a bit then u see the dildo get sucked up her ass?
deathtillupart
New to the forum

Postby CapinPlanet » Sun May 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Thank you for all the great suggestions :D

Here's am ideas I need some work on if you guys can help. I have had an AV comic ideas where a woman has some kind of problem where she needs to shrink her friend and send him into her ass to fix it, and have it continue with internal scenes. If anyone could help expand upon this idea I'd be super grateful :D
CapinPlanet
Somewhat familiar

Postby bebopy » Sun May 04, 2014 8:15 pm

You could have it be a ruse to lure her friend into her ass
bebopy
Participator

Postby CapinPlanet » Sun May 04, 2014 8:32 pm

bebopy wrote:You could have it be a ruse to lure her friend into her ass

That's is a great idea. Thanks :D
CapinPlanet