Looking for comic

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for comic

Postby 29301 » Sun May 11, 2014 1:09 am

Hey y'all!
Long time lurker here.
I've been looking for this AV comic, featuring a female angel and demoness, plus some micro dude. The angel was supposed to punish him for his sins or something like that, so the demoness made her AV him.
Can't find the damn thing anywhere. You guys know where to look?
New to the forum

Re: Looking for comic

Postby scottypilgrim » Sun May 11, 2014 1:14 am

This sounds a lot like a Cristina Moebius comic that I can't seem to find, will edit this post If i manage to find it.

*edit*
http://aryion.com/g4/view/250705 would this be it?
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 29301 » Sun May 11, 2014 1:24 pm

Holy shit! That's it! (pun possibly intended)
Thanks for the find!
New to the forum

Postby bela » Sun May 11, 2014 8:43 pm

For AV fans:
"Mrs. Tipton went over to him and put her anus around his neck."
http://www.wbur.org/npr/311140785/panel-round-two
bela
Somewhat familiar

Postby Moebius » Mon May 12, 2014 12:15 pm

scottypilgrim wrote:This sounds a lot like a Cristina Moebius comic that I can't seem to find, will edit this post If i manage to find it.

*edit*
http://aryion.com/g4/view/250705 would this be it?

Someone asking for one of my comics on the forum? That's a first XD
I'm glad you find your answer n___n
Moebius
Participator

Return to Analvore