Old vore comic idea lost?

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Old vore comic idea lost?

Postby Narciss » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:23 pm

A long time ago, on these forums I think it was, an artist announced an idea for an anal vore comic that involved digimon.

The story was set in the Tamers series and featured Guilmon and Impmon. Basically, Guilmon was asking Impmon why he felt funny around other men. Impmon then proceeded to say that Growlmon was gay, with Guilmon asking what do gay people do. Impmon then takes advantage of the moment and tries to explain what sex is, telling Guilmon to sit on his dick. When Guilmon does this, he instantly gets aroused and speeds up.

Unfortunately for Impmon, the arousal causes Guilmon to evolve into Growlmon and his pumping starts to push Impmon up his ass until he is fully inside, despite Impmon's pleas which Growlmon can't hear. After this, Growlmon cums and regains his senses. He searches around for Impmon before theorizing that he must have left after they had finished and he goes about the rest of his day. The comic was going to end with Impmon expressing how he hopes Growlmon figures out where he is before the unthinkable happens. Impmon then hears a large rumbling noise and suddenly is petrified, with the comic ending there.

Does anyone know whether the artist made the comic or not? Because I'd love to see it finished.
Narciss
New to the forum

Re: Old vore comic idea lost?

Postby blooberbloob » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:32 pm

I haven't seen it, but I'd like to see it too, now.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby dragonfred » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:23 pm

yea o.o i want see this ;o
dragonfred
Been posting for a bit

Postby acejt » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:58 am

im quite the fan of Digimon tamers being my faviorate series and iv love anal vore involving guilmon and growlmon (nowhere near enough on the internet) so i would love to see some of this
life is a game. lets see who gets the highscore
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Postby threk » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Unaware anal vore is always good, so yeah, I wanna see this
threk
Participator

Return to Analvore