Looking for a comic

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a comic

Postby Xzabor » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Does anyone know where this comic, where a girl is laying on the beach and a tiny naga crawls into her butt thinking its a cave to sleep in and the girl trys to get her out of her butt. I know it was on this site before but i cant find it. :( does any one know where this comic is? Is it still on this site?
Xzabor
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a comic

Postby quicks » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:02 am

The pred was a cow girl. I think it was a 5 or so page comic, and probably from 3 or so years ago. I was pretty sure it was in my favorites but I couldn't find it either. Maybe this will help someone else find it.

Good luck!
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Postby Kastaa » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:08 am

I believe you're looking for this, http://g.e-hentai.org/g/380817/6f5fd6d064/
It fits your description all to well.

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules by posting a non-ekas portal link.
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pulchritudinous_Cenobite » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:13 am

Either way, if you want the uncensored version of the comic here it is. Enjoy & after you've enjoyed please ask to have this thread deleted ^_~

Commissioned by diablodevil2

Kastaa wrote:I believe you're looking for this, http://g.e-hentai.org/g/380817/6f5fd6d064/
It fits your description all to well.

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules by posting a non-ekas portal link.
Last edited by Pulchritudinous_Cenobite on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Food.
Pulchritudinous_Cenobite
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xzabor » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:26 am

Thank you so much! this is exactly what i was looking for! I don't know how to ask to get a thread deleted, I don't post much I just really wanted to see this comic again.
Xzabor
New to the forum

Postby Pulchritudinous_Cenobite » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Just message an admin ^_~

Xzabor wrote:Thank you so much! this is exactly what i was looking for! I don't know how to ask to get a thread deleted, I don't post much I just really wanted to see this comic again.
Food.
Pulchritudinous_Cenobite
Been posting for a bit

Return to Analvore