looking for a comic about a lady and some frogs

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

looking for a comic about a lady and some frogs

Postby RikuHidanza » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:56 am

I've been searching the forum for a topic that was made to share a comic about the reporter lady from megaman battle network games ribbita.

The comic featured her first pushing out a bunch of small frogs from her bum and then taking a huge frog completely inside her butt.

The comic also continued with ribbita shoving another big frog into the butt of the character roll who is also from the mega man battle network games.

I know requesting stuff without any content provided is frowned upon but the only reason I'm looking for the comic at all is because I got a virus and and had to wipe the hard drive that had the comic on it thus I have no pictures to share.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Re: looking for a comic about a lady and some frogs

Postby thatjustaintright » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:28 pm

This is all I know about it. But I never found anything about any extra parts that you mentioned.

EDIT: Seems like the download is broken, too. What a shame.
thatjustaintright
Participator

Postby Bleh » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:46 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pi1qf0dgw7oalba/[Sangenshokudou]_EXEBON_(Rockman_Exe).zip
I believe this is what yer talking about, yeh? I downloaded it ages ago, so... I made an alternate download link I suppose. o3o
Bleh
Somewhat familiar

Postby RikuHidanza » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:07 pm

Thank you muchly that is indeed what was looking for
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby RikuHidanza » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Thank you muchly that is indeed what was looking for
RikuHidanza
Participator

Return to Analvore