M/F Anal Vore Thread

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

M/F Anal Vore Thread

Postby StraightBHM » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:02 pm

So, I find that M/F Anal Vore is rather scarce. So let's see what's out there for male predators who consume fine young ladies with their rumps, shall we?
Attachments
MaxTwenty-257296-BevalyogaExport2.png
StraightBHM
Been posting for a bit

Re: M/F Anal Vore Thread

Postby ishbish » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:56 pm

ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby ishbish » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:58 pm

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=39606

And heres a story that includes some implied anal vore. Tell me what you think.
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby KlinKitty » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:33 am

Since the first pic in this thread was one of my commissions, might as well add another!

Commission - Holt Noms Nikki anthro.png
KlinKitty
not always naked

Postby StraightBHM » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:30 am

Great pics, guys! :D

KlinKitty, thanks for sharing your other commission! Though I really liked your commission from Maxtwenty. If you have anymore with that character, I'd love to see it.
StraightBHM
Been posting for a bit

Return to Analvore