walking with someone in your ass

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: walking with someone in your ass

Postby Andris » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:59 pm

jumping jacks and/or twerking

balls in your court people
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby StuckInsideYourButt » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:27 pm

This is my number one fantasy!! I'd love to take a walk inside a giantess's ass
StuckInsideYourButt
New to the forum

Postby Genesis Slade » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:49 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:Heck YES. This is one of my favorite concepts, a pred being able to contain their prey, and either be able to do so in a way that is not outwardly apparent (naughty secret) or to be so confident that they don't mind walking around and people seeing that there's someone IN there. Especially if the prey is still partly protruding. Nothing says ownership like that.

I kinda did that many times, but in Second Life alot with rp and visually, especially with the protruding as prey, more like some kind of symbiosis between pred and prey.
As long as i, the prey can be happy with what the pred does with me, i'll be sharing my happiness/joyment with him/her.
Genesis Slade
New to the forum

Postby slug01 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:25 pm

You can hang out of someone's ass in second life? Man I need an account.
slug01
Participator

Previous

Return to Analvore