Looking for an AV pic.

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for an AV pic.

Postby XanderBlaze » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:59 am

I've been looking everywhere in the gallery for a certain image, and can't find it.

It feature a dragoness using her tail to stuff a "hero" into her anus, and with her finger she adds another tally onto her wall.

If anyone can find it, I'd love for it to be shared.
XanderBlaze
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for an AV pic.

Postby soline » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:46 am

soline
---

Postby DireZyre » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:06 pm

soline wrote:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12304514/

Art by Liggyzon2

Sadly they removed their account.... I thought they had one here too, but I can't find it
DireZyre
Been posting for a bit

Postby soline » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:34 pm

Given this has literally happened overnight, I have the unpleasant feeling some asshole from here went and said something unpleasant to them.
soline
---

Postby XanderBlaze » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:20 am

That's incredibly disappointing.... I was going to favorite it, but then couldn't find it again. :/

Thank you for your help anyway.
XanderBlaze
Been posting for a bit

Postby soline » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:22 am

Here's the picture outside FA, so strange she just closed her page.
Attachments
1387593936.liggyzon2_dragonscave.png
soline
---

Postby XanderBlaze » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:23 am

That's it! Thank you for posting. Seems very odd they would just close their account, it makes me wonder why. :/
XanderBlaze
Been posting for a bit

Return to Analvore