Looking For an Old Non-fatal Story...

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking For an Old Non-fatal Story...

Postby Darian » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:09 pm

I don't normally do these kinds of posts, but the story I'm looking for seems to have vanished, and I'm afraid I don't know it's title or author.

The basic plot runs thus: One High school girl finds a semi-former friend crying in the school shower, having been egged for being a lesbian. The athletic girl had stood aside when the school turned against her weaker friend, but always regretted doing so. There's kinda a touching scene where the Athletic girl just holds her smaller friend in the shower for a while, getting her clean and apologizing for leaving her, wishing the world was different.

So, then the athletic girl just decides to screw normal and run away with her little lover, but... well, want's to protect her as well. Out of nowhere, she anal vores the smaller girl in the shower, squishing her in her guts and, after a bit of soothing her little girl, runs off to live quietly with the smaller girl inside her.

It's sweet and sexy and a little creepy all at once. If anybody has it, please, don't be afraid to post. It's rather old as well, but thanks anyway.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Re: Looking For an Old Non-fatal Story...

Postby jake110 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:50 pm

that sounds really interesting, i'd quite like to check it out too :)
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jones » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:34 am

One of my favorites. Great writing, and a great story.

WARNING: It's in the Underage section.

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=23955&p=797718
Jones
New to the forum

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:51 am

Lovely! Thank you man!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Return to Analvore