Analvore Live reading video

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Analvore Live reading video

Postby Servothehusky » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Ok, there is a youtuber named BrendanielReads who reads out fanfiction of random shit from 4chans and others, weeeeelll, he did one called "Analvore Party", and it is super funny to listen to.

He brought Eka's portal by the way, so here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZz-ExM ... IlJYiP1xWg

Also, I like warn that this is extremely awkward to listen to.
Servothehusky
Participator

Re: Analvore Live reading video

Postby Pulchritudinous_Cenobite » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:00 pm

My ribs hurt after laughing so hard...
Food.
Pulchritudinous_Cenobite
Been posting for a bit

Postby blooberbloob » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:05 pm

That story came from this website. I remember it because I read it, and commented in the thread that the story was posted in, but it was funny how the guy read the emoticons.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby Servothehusky » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:15 pm

blooberbloob wrote:That story came from this website. I remember it because I read it, and commented in the thread that the story was posted in, but it was funny how the guy read the emoticons.
I want to see the pictures he got analvoring his family, do you know where that is? or you can post it here? I am so carious of what they look like.
Servothehusky
Participator

Postby blooberbloob » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Servothehusky wrote:
blooberbloob wrote:That story came from this website. I remember it because I read it, and commented in the thread that the story was posted in, but it was funny how the guy read the emoticons.
I want to see the pictures he got analvoring his family, do you know where that is? or you can post it here? I am so carious of what they look like.

I am unable to post the images because I do not have them. I will have to find the thread where the story was posted.

blooberbloob
---

Postby zelphi » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:37 pm

O_O if that is True that man has Major Balls because i could never do that
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby blooberbloob » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:30 am

zelphi wrote:O_O if that is True that man has Major Balls because i could never do that

I could, but only to pull it all off as a joke. From what I know, it is true, but the guy may have been joking. I'm not sure. It was posted in a "coming out" thread... somewhere here... I think.

blooberbloob
---

Postby soullesschao » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:49 am

Is it still on the site?
soullesschao
Participator

Postby tqueensway » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Hah, I remember that thread.
tqueensway
Participator

Postby blooberbloob » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:41 am

tqueensway wrote:Hah, I remember that thread.

Me too. I thought it sounded familiar until I remembered "Oh, it's that one story by that one guy!" To be honest, I thought the story was posted somewhere in the thread, not being what the thread was about.

blooberbloob
---

Postby confused00 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:32 am

OMG!!! I WROTE THAT ANAL VORE PARTY POST!!! =D
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=39088

You cannot know how weird it feels to hear it being read out by someone haha!! :-D
I also wanna thank whoever suggested him to read it, this has just made my week :D
confused00
New to the forum

Return to Analvore