IRL anal vore (girl/plasticfigures)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

IRL anal vore (girl/plasticfigures)

Postby crushxtreame » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:08 am

enjoy! i lok forward to all the comments haha!
http://livefetish.net/view_item.php?ite ... ection=834
crushxtreame
Participator

Re: IRL anal vore (girl/plasticfigures)

Postby Angie_Furclad » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:03 am

way too many pop ups and other crap to enjoy the video.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby RikuHidanza » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:14 am

Pop-ups aside I rather enjoyed it.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby WritingZeal » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:36 am

This was rather enjoyable to watch... I would have liked if the camera could have gotten a little closer to the mouth and behind when they went all the way in, like a POV shot, but it was still exciting :D
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby Cinquint » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Adblock works wonders.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby bebopy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:37 pm

I'd love to be that little man in her butt
bebopy
Participator

Postby Pulchritudinous_Cenobite » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:35 am

:zombie: :silly:
Last edited by Pulchritudinous_Cenobite on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Food.
Pulchritudinous_Cenobite
Been posting for a bit

Postby chobitzrabbit » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Well I liked it a lot! Especially the AV!

Me too!!

I would have liked if the camera could have gotten a little closer to the mouth and behind

Agreed, but I still liked it.

I'd like to do some exploring at that website, but I'm really getting sick of having to sign up any time I find a cool new place.
So much restricted access, including that last link^ :(
I Am rather inclined to sign up though if there is a lot more stuff there like this..
chobitzrabbit
Participator

Postby calin22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:30 pm

chobitzrabbit wrote:Well I liked it a lot! Especially the AV!

Me too!!

I would have liked if the camera could have gotten a little closer to the mouth and behind

Agreed, but I still liked it.

I'd like to do some exploring at that website, but I'm really getting sick of having to sign up any time I find a cool new place.
So much restricted access, including that last link^ :(
I Am rather inclined to sign up though if there is a lot more stuff there like this..

There are TONS of AV vids on there, definitely worth sining up! :gulp:
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby High-Jinx » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:29 pm

live fetish appears to be down for me :(
High-Jinx
Somewhat familiar

Postby chobitzrabbit » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:34 pm

High-Jinx wrote:live fetish appears to be down for me :(

it's not working for me either ):
chobitzrabbit
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:29 pm

Hey, since this thread got brought back up, anyone mind if I make a general request on the subject? Can we please stop making threads called "IRL anal vore" to link to insertion videos? Yes, insertion in the back end is fun, and with a little extra imagination (that some of the actors and actresses do actually help along) can remind people of anal vore. But inserting a toy or camera (which is really safe if done right) is no more an attempt to actually enact the fetish in real life than making a photomorph, or roleplaying over a video chat.

The reason I say this, is because real life attempts to enact this fetish ARE NOT ALLOWED on this forum. So if you post "Hey, this insertion video makes me think of anal vore." Then you're within the rules, unless you're posting a link to someone actually stuffing a living creature up their butt, which is not within the rules. But if you post "Hey, real life vore!" your topic is going to be locked, because of the label you put on it. It's just gonna happen.

Also, in general, I suggest against threads that encourage people to do insertions and post them (when they may or may not know how to do so safely, or when this commonly escalates,) especially doing so in a manner that tries to push their limits in a way that titillates our vore fetish, because... well, because that's trying to enact the fetish IRL, and also not safe.

To summarize: "Real life" and "Live action fantasy" are not the same thing. Two actors using perspective effects or CG to act out a scene and then add vore to it... would be awesome. And is not "real life vore" any more than Legolas is a "real life elf shooting 10 orcs in the head." An actor doing insertions of toys or anal beads in their butt, and even talking about vore, is still just an actor doing anal insertions while telling a vore story. I'm not in any way arguing against Eka's rule here, I agree with it. She's trying to keep the reputation of this site and its members from being associated with real life cannibals, and keep this site from encouraging people to enact a fetish that should strictly remain fantasy, not to ban all links to live action video.

But labeling anything as "real life vore" when that's blatantly against the rules is a really good way to get it taken down, no matter what it actually is. It's basically a self-report, and at that point, I don't know why any mod would look into the matter further to determine if that's actually what you posted.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheOutLookOne » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:21 pm

The rules do not specifically say that links to other sites are not allowed. Regardless of the external website's contents the rules are directed towards files directly uploaded or embedded onto the forums or any other part of this site. In reguards to the title, Saying Irl anal vore can be seen the same way as a post labled "Princess Peach anal vores Mario" for instance. As suggested should the Peach AV work be labled, "Fictional drawing of Princess Peach inserting Mario into her anus"? Eka has infact specified from time to time that In Real Life attempts are not allowed that "use live animals." Plastic figures are not live animals. I'm aware of other content on the external website in this post but it is the choice of the user to explore any external site. The fact is no images or videos that violate Eka's rules have been uploaded or embedded onto this post as far as I can see. Titles are subjective just as the perception of reality for each individual. I am not here to argue I am just stating what I can perceive. And this "debate on rules and censorship" has gone off topic from this post's original intent. After all, each post has a report button.
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-03-23-16-56-04-1.png
Forum Rules as of 2015 March 23rd
  It's only funny until something gets blown up.

TOLOImageImageTOLO

Then I am going to go eat some cheese doodles.

TheOutLookOne
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:04 pm

I don't think you understood my message. Or if you did, I'm misunderstanding yours. I understand the reason why people are using the title, but I've also seen a couple of similar threads with similar titles recently get nearly instantly locked, with just a post along the lines of "RL attempts to recreate vore aren't allowed on this site, you should look elsewhere." I'm not trying to shame or fuss at anyone, just trying to make a suggestion for people who are interested in posting links to insertion videos like this.

But you're right, me debating the wisdom of the thread title isn't the point of this thread. So I'll stop now.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zaneofbane » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:25 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:I don't think you understood my message. Or if you did, I'm misunderstanding yours. I understand the reason why people are using the title, but I've also seen a couple of similar threads with similar titles recently get nearly instantly locked, with just a post along the lines of "RL attempts to recreate vore aren't allowed on this site, you should look elsewhere." I'm not trying to shame or fuss at anyone, just trying to make a suggestion for people who are interested in posting links to insertion videos like this.

But you're right, me debating the wisdom of the thread title isn't the point of this thread. So I'll stop now.

Those threads were locked for one of two reasons. 1) It was encouraging someone to perform anal insertion in an attempt to emulate anal vore. This sort of thing can be dangerous, and Eka doesn't want something dangerous being encouraged on the forum. 2) It involved some vorish interactions between real life animals, people, or some combination of the two. Vore is a fantastical fetish and real life instances shouldn't be shared on this forum as that becomes a case of either cannibalism or animal abuse.
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby chobitzrabbit » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:40 am

so i guess this site got killed?
such a bummer....
chobitzrabbit
Participator

Postby TheOutLookOne » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:57 pm

It's a shame.

TOLOImageImageTOLO

TheOutLookOne
Participator

Postby SoupsLewd » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:09 pm

chobitzrabbit wrote:so i guess this site got killed?
such a bummer....

The site was taken down, most likely because of all the animal crush videos it featured
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheOutLookOne » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:40 am

It had more than just the fish? O.o
I'm not into live animals but I loved the chocolate easter bunny.

TOLOImageImageTOLO

TheOutLookOne
Participator

Postby SoupsLewd » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:19 am

TheOutLookOne wrote:It had more than just the fish? O.o
I'm not into live animals but I loved the chocolate easter bunny.

Yeah, there were videos of animals like crabs and other small ones being crushed. There might have been some mammals too, which could've been the biggest outcry for attention.
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Analvore