So...there's this thing I do...

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: So...there's this thing I do...

Postby Giantvideos » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:06 pm

First dropbox is down m8
Giantvideos
New to the forum

Postby saber25 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:56 am

yeah. the first three links containing the majority of the videos appear to have been deleted
saber25
Somewhat familiar

Postby stressformurder » Sun May 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Whoops...thought I posted these here already!

Hungry Butt Girls:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m7qlfeqgqsqo ... rr11a?dl=0

Hungry Butt Girls SFM:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iundb1fg5vtj ... 2zxGa?dl=0
stressformurder
Participator

Postby maker7k » Sun May 01, 2016 8:44 pm

Hey stressformurder,
Would it be possible to include the sounds you use for your awesome videos in your dropbox?

I can't seem to find many high quality swallowing/gulping sounds. I have come across many fart sounds, and try to make my own content as well, but I after seeing your stuff, silence when the person is being sucked in is really dull.
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Analvore