So I do AV IRL…

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

So I do AV IRL…

Postby Yoshimaster96 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Basically, I'd stuck stuff up my butt. Like marbles, balls, dice, and other small items. Anything I should try?
Yoshimaster96
New to the forum

Re: So I do AV IRL…

Postby hacker3443 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:12 pm

you should try a toy doll
hacker3443
New to the forum

Postby Yoshimaster96 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Toy dolls, don't have any. But I could get something of similar size, like a marker.
Yoshimaster96
New to the forum

Postby DjConnorJ » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:18 pm

This interests me
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby bighead » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Those little rubber dinosaurs would probably be quite nice, no rough edges, and no need to worry about breaking them.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Eka » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Try another site for this. This site is for fantasy only and do not endorse any type of real life recreation.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Cygni » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:21 pm

Either way, you should be really careful about stuff like this. If something gets stuck up there, it could potentially become a medical issue. If you've seen any ER shows, there's always one episode where someone gets a sex toy lodged in their rectum. It's embarrassing and painful. If something gets stuck, it could cut off blood flow to your colon, and cause the tissue to die. If that happens, you'll need surgery and you will have to have a colostomy bag.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Analvore